23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Coolblacky said:
Hi friend,

My NOC - 1225

SNIP points - 61/100

Good luck for all....
Thanks for the reply CoolBlacky. Your occupation seems fancy and I guess may be in more demand than most of the other occupations in the list. Good luck!

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
Manvirr said:
Thanks for the reply CoolBlacky. Your occupation seems fancy and I guess may be in more demand than most of the other occupations in the list. Good luck!
Thank u my dear friend....

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
Manvirr said:
No i don't think that is the case. in another group in https ://myimmitracker. com/ , it seems they are processing it according to the surname. I believe that the majority of those whose status has changed, the first letter of their surname comes first in the alphabetical order.

www . google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVxcquwpvQAhWmIsAKHaR3BskQFggpMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmyimmitracker.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNHiWa7GkTl9H7riMMyUby_k4RM1zg

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
KORE said:
No i don't think that is the case. in another group in https ://myimmitracker. com/ , it seems they are processing it according to the surname. I believe that the majority of those whose status has changed, the first letter of their surname comes first in the alphabetical order.

www . google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVxcquwpvQAhWmIsAKHaR3BskQFggpMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmyimmitracker.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNHiWa7GkTl9H7riMMyUby_k4RM1zg
i asked SINP about it and they confirmed that processing is based on "received application first come first serve basis"... it is not based on the surname of the applicant... dont send wrong info otherwise kindly contact immigration itself..

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
besbi07 said:
i asked SINP about it and they confirmed that processing is based on "received application first come first serve basis"... it is not based on the surname of the applicant... dont send wrong info otherwise kindly contact immigration itself..
OK

racabu

Oct 26, 2016
Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo - BR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
IELTS Request
sent with original package
File Transfer...
Not Informed
Med's Request
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
16-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
This is to advise you that your application for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) was received on 24-Oct-2016.

Please refer to the attached list of missing and/or incomplete documents. To keep your file active please submit the item(s) listed in the enclosed document within 45 days of date of this letter.
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing. The SINP will contact you if any further information is required. If any of your personal information changes (i.e. mailing address, family composition, marital status etc.), please notify our office quoting your file number.

-------------------

Education = Please provide the corresponding transcripts to your Bachelor degree.

Settlement Funds = Settlement funds are required when no employment offer exists. You must have proof of having $18617 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the account(s) from July 24, 2016 to today's date.

-------------------

How to submit additional documentation?

Thanks,
Rafael.

Manvirr

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
Nomination.....
24-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
racabu said:
This is to advise you that your application for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) was received on 24-Oct-2016.

Please refer to the attached list of missing and/or incomplete documents. To keep your file active please submit the item(s) listed in the enclosed document within 45 days of date of this letter.
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing. The SINP will contact you if any further information is required. If any of your personal information changes (i.e. mailing address, family composition, marital status etc.), please notify our office quoting your file number.

-------------------

Education = Please provide the corresponding transcripts to your Bachelor degree.

Settlement Funds = Settlement funds are required when no employment offer exists. You must have proof of having $18617 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the account(s) from July 24, 2016 to today's date.

-------------------

Thanks,
Rafael.
Send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. In the email subject, DONT forget to mention your application #. Good Luck!

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016
Congrats racabu! It is very fast to request additional documents. Please, share your NOC and first 5 digits of your appl. number

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
danimrb said:
Congrats racabu! It is very fast to request additional documents. Please, share your NOC and first 5 digits of your appl. number
yey my status changed to WoA.... - son Birth Certificate.. already provided.. how long it will take? do they need more documents or only once they ask for it? if so, it means nomination is next?... wow!

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
racabu said:

-------------------

-------------------

Thanks,
Rafael.
Congrats buddy :)

hazzu999

Oct 22, 2014
racabu said:

-------------------

-------------------

Thanks,
Rafael.
Congrats buddy

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
besbi07 said:
yey my status changed to WoA.... - son Birth Certificate.. already provided.. how long it will take? do they need more documents or only once they ask for it? if so, it means nomination is next?... wow!
. Now back to in process.. anyone knows by experience how many more days to receive nomination??

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,

yesterday I got mail regarding ADR, after sending it, it again change it to 'In progress' from 'waiting for applicant' status.