Oct 2, 2018
ITA RECEIVED ON 24TH OCTOBER 2019
LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION ON 23RD DEC 2019
SUBMITTED ON 20TH DEC 2019
AFTER THAT NO NEWS WHAT SHALL I DO
MAY 28TH 2020 MY CIC PROFILE WILL EXPIRE
MAY 5TH GOT A MAIL TO CIC ACCOUNT AFTER THE DRAW THAT MY PROFILE IS INELIGIBLE
WHAT SHALL I DO
Check why your account has become ineligible, it could be due to updated funds, expired IELTS/education evaluation or age factor.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
NOC 2171

It's been over 20 weeks since I submitted the application for SINP and the status on Oasis portal is still Application Received.

Upon inquiring with SINP via email got response that the file is in process and they'll reach out for any further documentation / once final decision is made via email.

Did anyone face similar scenario?

Reactions: annguyen

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
NOC 2171

It's been over 20 weeks since I submitted the application for SINP and the status on Oasis portal is still Application Received.

Upon inquiring with SINP via email got response that the file is in process and they'll reach out for any further documentation / once final decision is made via email.

We never get this type of email? Would you please share us the email

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have 9+ years of work experience in NOC 4212. Related education is 2 Years Diploma + 1 year advanced Diploma (Both From Recognized Institutes from Australia - Tafe SA).

As per SINP guidelines, for NOC 4212 - related education should be at least a 2 Year Diploma.

However - WES has Evaluated (after 5 months) my two year Australian Diploma equivalent to 1 Year college certificate - and my 1 year Advanced Diploma from Australia as equivalent two 6 months of study.

Now I am assuming it might pose a problem with SINP.

Is there possibility that if and when I receive a Notification to Apply - I can include a letter of explanation informing them about the actual duration of the course. With all the relevant information including the letters from the Institute.

Or they will only go by what ECA says.

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
NOC 2171

I am also on same boat submitted on 13thDec but still in AR. NOC 2171

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have 9+ years of work experience in NOC 4212. Related education is 2 Years Diploma + 1 year advanced Diploma (Both From Recognized Institutes from Australia - Tafe SA).

As per SINP guidelines, for NOC 4212 - related education should be at least a 2 Year Diploma.

However - WES has Evaluated (after 5 months) my two year Australian Diploma equivalent to 1 Year college certificate - and my 1 year Advanced Diploma from Australia as equivalent two 6 months of study.

Is there possibility that if and when I receive a Notification to Apply - I can include a letter of explanation informing them about the actual duration of the course. With all the relevant information including the letters from the Institute.

Thanks in advance
As far as I know, they will calculate by ECA standards.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance
I strongly believe they will take the ECA result as final, that's the reason they have process in place to evaluate the education credentials.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, Mine was submitted on 15th December 2019 with Job Code 2171. Current status is Application Recived since then. Would you suggest to send them an email after 15th May only ??
Hi, I have also submitted my application on 15th Dec and NOC is 2171 as yours. i am thinking to send them email next week. Whats your Idea?

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
NOC 2171

I have 14 Dec 2019 AOR, oasis portal says AR but when I mail them, got the exact email as yours

Reactions: leobeni

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I have 14 Dec 2019 AOR, oasis portal says AR but when I mail them, got the exact email as yours
Noc 4011

I submitted on 12 December. I inquire 29 April, I got the different response as under mentioned:

'
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 12th, 2019.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received.

Kind Regards,'

Would you please share me your response so I can compare

Muzamil Khan

May 12, 2018
Noc 4011

I submitted on 12 December. I inquire 29 April, I got the different response as under mentioned:

'
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 12th, 2019.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received.

Kind Regards,'

Would you please share me your response so I can compare
I have got such an email in March, so it may you're application is still in AR