+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
thank you for reply. Actually i am applying under SINP for ten years of experience.

i worked with first employer for 3 years followed by a gap of two weeks and joined second employer and worked (still employed) for 9 years there. I am very confused as found some posts that not even one gap should be there.

please can you input your thoughts on this scenario?
I am 100% sure that 2 weeks is nothing if you compare with 10 years of experience. I don't find any issue in that, ok so I will consider myself as SNIP officer who is evaluating your profile, and I will ask you one question, what were you doing in that 2 weeks? so what will be your answer... also provide me the exact dates of your First employer where you worked for 3 years and than 2 weeks gap and you joined second employer with which you are still working.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I am 100% sure that 2 weeks is nothing if you compare with 10 years of experience. I don't find any issue in that, ok so I will consider myself as SNIP officer who is evaluating your profile, and I will ask you one question, what were you doing in that 2 weeks? so what will be your answer... also provide me the exact dates of your First employer where you worked for 3 years and than 2 weeks gap and you joined second employer with which you are still working.
Thanks mate.....Please see below case:

28-July-2008 to 03-July-2011 [Employer 1] Last salary paid on 18-July-2011
17-July-2011 to Date [Employer 2] Salary started from 17-July-2011

As of for what i was doing is I was preparing the clearance from previous employer, signed the offer letter for second employer etc

Last edited:

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

28-July-2008 to 03-July-2011 [Employer 1]
17-July-2011 to Date [Employer 2]

As of for what i was doing is I was preparing the clearance from previous employer, signed the offer letter for second employer etc
See, so you have the logical answer for that that its a shift from one employer to another and that more than enough to proof your gap between the first one and second employer (if you have proof such as resignation letter from 1st employer and offer letter for the second employer will be fine) Again I said 3 weeks is nothing and this is a very logical case, in reality you cant jump from one job to another within the next day, so chill and provide the evidence which will be enough for them to understand.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

28-July-2008 to 03-July-2011 [Employer 1] Last salary paid on 18-July-2011
17-July-2011 to Date [Employer 2] Salary started from 17-July-2011

and one more thing,,, your experience is well ahead more than 10 years, if you will even exclude 2 weeks, so that additional years will cover your 2 weeks gap :)

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I’m NOC 1311, too. I submitted mine last November 5. Got an ADR December 5, and submitted it December 9. My status changed to “in process” immediately, and it’s been like that for 5 months already. No update, still. :( I really hope they process our NOC soon :(
[/QUOTE
Have you written to them?

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I’m NOC 1311, too. I submitted mine last November 5. Got an ADR December 5, and submitted it December 9. My status changed to “in process” immediately, and it’s been like that for 5 months already. No update, still. :( I really hope they process our NOC soon :(
Have you written to SINP?

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
please can someone clarify if a gap of two weeks is acceptable while switching employer in past 10 years for SINP ?
As long as the gap is not in months, it should be fine. Also if your overall experience can be rounded off to 10 years and over and you are able to produce employment reference letters or sufficient explanation supported by documents, it is fine.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
As long as the gap is not in months, it should be fine. Also if your overall experience can be rounded off to 10 years and over and you are able to produce employment reference letters or sufficient explanation supported by documents, it is fine.
thank you for your input

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys,

Got nominated yesterday by Sinp but I don't see option to accept nomination in express entry account even after 24 hrs. Anyone in the same boat?
Congrats, can you let us know about your major timelines, whether any ADR was requested and NOC.

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Congrats, can you let us know about your major timelines, whether any ADR was requested and NOC.

Thanks

Noc 2171
Submitted 3rd Dec
In process and ADR 15th April
ADR submitted 29th April
Nomination 7th May

ADR was about docs related to first job and updated bank proof of funds.

Thank you

Ever heard about delay in receiving nomination in cic account?

Reactions: leobeni