+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I've just found that my digital bank statements (pdf version) from the online banking has my account number as following:

1234-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-567890

Please can you share your experience or anyone senior on this if acceptable by the SINP ?
I was having exactly the same bank statement as account number is missing because of security purpose, ir order to link the relatiopship you can provide your debit card copy if they have your account number along with your name, otherwise any letter from bank stating your name and account number. I have provided Opening Letter from bank which shows when I opened the account, my full name and complete account number along with my debit card copy which again also shows my name and account number, I hope that helps.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I was having exactly the same bank statement as account number is missing because of security purpose, ir order to link the relatiopship you can provide your debit card copy if they have your account number along with your name, otherwise any letter from bank stating your name and account number. I have provided Opening Letter from bank which shows when I opened the account, my full name and complete account number along with my debit card copy which again also shows my name and account number, I hope that helps.
Yes I will provide that. My bank was merged with another bank as well so there is mention of old account number and new account number on the statements. do you think shall i provide newsletter for the merger too ?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Yes I will provide that. My bank was merged with another bank as well so there is mention of old account number and new account number on the statements. do you think shall i provide newsletter for the merger too ?
If you have it provide, otherwise as far as I think wont be an issue, Good Luck!

Reactions: cybertruck

Jadu gar

May 1, 2020
Is anyone recently applied for SINP(Student)April 2020.
mine has passed the processing time and no rply or status change, i called them but they said they can't provide any info!
anyone in same boat ?///

Loladius

Nov 19, 2019
Hello, My EE profile has expired. I am trying to recreate it, but it says my username is unavailable. How can I resolve this?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Really. I have been unable to. I have already created a new one and I am creating my profile.
even if you create EE profile using same GCKey, you still need to create it from scratch like the you made it first time. So it doesn’t matter whether you create from same GCKey or create different one.

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
You have to used what WES evaluated. Yes You should get your MBA evaluated to see whether you can obtain the Master's degree equivalency
I heard that IQAS is more relax then others , If I applied to IQAS then got Masters or not. ssc to masters total 16 yrs. education.
ANOTHER >if I add Executive MBA 16 month 45 credit.

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Guys,
Anyone who recently got nomination, my status still the same Application Received since Dec, 18.
I sent them email but as expected I got there standard reply as always. Cant understand what to do, my NOC 1212

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
would you able to share the standard reply please
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 18th, 2020

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. Processing times on the website are an average, showing the time it has taken to process an application after we receive a complete application package in the most recent quarter and are based of 80% of applications to be processed. Every application is different and takes a different amount of time to process. 10% of applications are slower than the average processing time and 10% are faster.

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm your application was submitted to the SINP on December 18th, 2020

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, the application will move on to the next stage of processing. If all required documents are not included the file will be returned/closed.

Please be advised, you can login to your OASIS portal to review the status of your application. You should be able to check the status of your application by clicking “Summary of your applications” on the home page of your OASIS portal if you have an open application. The link to our online website portal is as follows: https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

If your application’s status says “In Process” this means that the SINP staff are currently reviewing your application to see if it meets the program’s criteria. The length of time for this review is different for each application as each application has unique information in it.

See link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp for average, historical processing times for the SINP.

Applications are processed in the order that they are received. Processing times on the website are an average, showing the time it has taken to process an application after we receive a complete application package in the most recent quarter and are based of 80% of applications to be processed. Every application is different and takes a different amount of time to process. 10% of applications are slower than the average processing time and 10% are faster.
I get the same (word to word reply) last week and still my status is Application received.