+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

9376ujju

Nov 5, 2019
Mine is also in process during critical assessment they had asked for ADR. So now once I submitted the documents, t is still in process. Hopefully if your documentation is complete, they might give you a nomination. Don’t worry.
Thank you so much..

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone senior please clarify on this question:

how recent the reference letter should be before submitting SINP application ? For example, If one is claiming for 10 years experience, can the reference letter be from Jan 2010 - Jan 2020 if the application will be submitted on 1st May 2020 ? does SINP mean (today - 10 years) for work experience ? in this case do i need to get reference letter dated 30 Apr or so ?

hope the question is clear.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Can someone senior please clarify on this question:

how recent the reference letter should be before submitting SINP application ? For example, If one is claiming for 10 years experience, can the reference letter be from Jan 2010 - Jan 2020 if the application will be submitted on 1st May 2020 ? does SINP mean (today - 10 years) for work experience ? in this case do i need to get reference letter dated 30 Apr or so ?

hope the question is clear.
Reference letter for current employment should be dated as of today (or very recent and probably has to be after application submission date) going back to the start of the employment.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
As proof of employment I had initially provided only payslips, appointment, appraisal letters etc from each of my employers but no bank statement. So they asked for Bank statement showing salary credits, PF statement and Tax filing info.

Hello, I have a doubt on above please if you can clarify.

What if I would like to provide a 5 year bank statement but as the no. Of pages will be quite a lot, I ask bank to filter only salary credits or show only salary transactions and print to save number of pages. will that be okay? please guide

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Hello, I have a doubt on above please if you can clarify.

What if I would like to provide a 5 year bank statement but as the no. Of pages will be quite a lot, I ask bank to filter only salary credits or show only salary transactions and print to save number of pages. will that be okay? please guide
In my opinion provide the complete statement if you have. Then use a pdf reduce size facility and reduced the document as it reduces the file size considerably. Even after reduction If the size is bit big, then attach it in two parts and can use a naming convention as Account Statement Part 1 and then Part 2 etc.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
In my opinion provide the complete statement if you have. Then use a pdf reduce size facility and reduced the document as it reduces the file size considerably. Even after reduction If the size is bit big, then attach it in two parts and can use a naming convention as Account Statement Part 1 and then Part 2 etc.
Thanks bro what i meant the bank charges by no of pages i guess. So wanted to known if we can tell them to print only salary credits so no of pages are limited.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks bro what i meant the bank charges by no of pages i guess. So wanted to known if we can tell them to print only salary credits so no of pages are limited.
It’s your call dear. I believe that when someone is fully transparent with all the statements the authorities can’t ask for more clarifications on this. - my take

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
It’s your call dear. I believe that when someone is fully transparent with all the statements the authorities can’t ask for more clarifications on this. - my take
For the sake of clarity, provide complete statement without any amendment that what I strongly suggest, don't play around with anything and provide 100% accurate data.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
For the sake of clarity, provide complete statement without any amendment that what I strongly suggest, don't play around with anything and provide 100% accurate data.
I've just found that my digital bank statements (pdf version) from the online banking has my account number as following:

1234-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-567890

Please can you share your experience or anyone senior on this if acceptable by the SINP ?