+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Muhammad Jawad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, my application is “in-process” since December. Yesterday, I checked it and the invoice tab is missing (even today). Is it possible that an officer is finally reviewing my application?
Yes, the officer is working on your file. So hope for the best. Would you please share your timelines

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys, need your guidance on proof of funds docs. Can we submit provident fund statement also as proof of funds ? If yes, is there any specific format or simply downloaded version from the provident fund site will suffice the purpose?
I am mentioning opinion based on my personal experience, I have submitted proof of funds PF online statement only and received Nomination.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
I am mentioning opinion based on my personal experience, I have submitted proof of funds PF online statement only and received Nomination.
Ok, thanks a ton for replying buddy. Just one question did you get the pf statement/passbook stamped from the EPFO of your respective branch ?

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi guys, I got a feedback finally!

My application came out as ineligible.

Here's the reason they gave in the letter:
"You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as
‐ we could not allocate points for your close relative in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Adaptability
You did not receive the 20 points claimed for having a relative who is currently residing in
Saskatchewan, as you failed to provide the supporting documents for close relative in Saskatchewan
as requested in a letter from the SINP dated 26‐Feb‐2020.
Also, our verification has found that your family member did not reside in Saskatchewan for one
year as per the SINP requirement."

Whereas, in response to the ADR I had submitted documents from my relative including:
• Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's license (only issued after driver has driven in Saskatchewan for more than 12 months)
• Lease agreements from 1st January 2019 till way past my submission date 31st January 2020
• Notification of Tax Assessments
• Employment records

Please advise on what to do as I am aware that the 2nd review takes about 2 years and I consider it unfair that I should be PUNISHED for the SINP's Officer error.
What is the current status of your relative, is he/she living in Saskatchewan or not? and who is that relative btw?

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes, the officer is working on your file. So hope for the best. Would you please share your timelines
NOC: 1311

Category: EE

Invitation: 25 September

Submission: 5 November

ADR: 5 Dec

ADR Submitted: 10 December

AUG 9: invoice tab disappeared

8mos of waiting for changes. Hoping and praying for nomination

Reactions: Muhammad Jawad

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
NOC: 1311

Category: EE

Invitation: 25 September

Submission: 5 November

ADR: 5 Dec

ADR Submitted: 10 December

AUG 9: invoice tab disappeared

8mos of waiting for changes. Hoping and praying for nomination
it’s quite a long period. Btw what was that adr about ?

Reactions: Adesewa B

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
She's my first cousin's wife (cousin-in-law) and yes, she's still a resident of Saskatchewan
I think it is not considered as a “close relative”, your first cousin is allowed/qualified but not the wife of your cousin.

You can double check here:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Gurmeet_Kaur

Dec 18, 2019
thanks for your reply. In my case, pf is maintained by EPFO. I have already downloaded the passbook/statement. Hope now i need not to get an official letter from EPFO stating that i can withdraw the amount when needed. Am I right ?
Hi, you need to visit to the local PF office (you can check your PF branch from your organization). Let them know that you need it for immigration. They will issue one certificate on their letter head stating the total eligible amount till date, along with this certificate you can attach the downloaded statement. (As it's clearly mentioned on the SINP website that "you should get letter from PF institution stating that funds are yours and are easily available when needed"

I also got the same very easily, when I visited to the PF Office and met the Asst. Commisioner of PF.

Last edited:

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi, you need to visit to the local PF office (you can check your PF branch from your organization). Let them know that you need it for immigration. They will issue one certificate on their letter head stating the total eligible amount till date, along with this certificate you can attach the downloaded statement. (As it's clearly mentioned on the SINP website that "you should get letter from PF institution stating that funds are yours and are easily available when needed"

I also got the same very easily, when I visited to the PF Office and met the Asst. Commisioner of PF.
thanks Gurmeet. I visited pf office in Delhi today but in accounts department no one is ready to give this or stamp the statement of accounts.

idonor

Oct 20, 2015

"You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as
You did not receive the 20 points claimed for having a relative who is currently residing in
Saskatchewan, as you failed to provide the supporting documents for close relative in Saskatchewan
Also, our verification has found that your family member did not reside in Saskatchewan for one

Whereas, in response to the ADR I had submitted documents from my relative including:
• Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's license (only issued after driver has driven in Saskatchewan for more than 12 months)
• Lease agreements from 1st January 2019 till way past my submission date 31st January 2020
• Employment records

Please advise on what to do as I am aware that the 2nd review takes about 2 years and I consider it unfair that I should be PUNISHED for the SINP's Officer error.
year as per the SINP requirement." This is where the problem may have been. Was you relative in another province instead of being in Sask at any point in time after landing? That is what i understood from that phrase. It says, "did not live" not "has not lived".

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......

• Employment records

Don't go for a second review since it is a total waste of time. Make a new EOI and you will definately get an ITA in the next draw if your score is above 70 points. BTW is your relative still residing in saskatchewan. Just make sure about it if he have even temperory moved to another province.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
thanks Gurmeet. I visited pf office in Delhi today but in accounts department no one is ready to give this or stamp the statement of accounts.
In this case you can write a letter of explanation yourself stating that you can use those funds anytime and get your PF statements/certificates and this letter of explanation notorized.