+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hi Guys, need your guidance on proof of funds docs. Can we submit provident fund statement also as proof of funds ? If yes, is there any specific format or simply downloaded version from the provident fund site will suffice the purpose?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys, need your guidance on proof of funds docs. Can we submit provident fund statement also as proof of funds ? If yes, is there any specific format or simply downloaded version from the provident fund site will suffice the purpose?
Yes, you can use PF for proof of funds evidence. I think you need to get PF certificate and get it notarized.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
thanks for replying Neha, any idea how to obtain this PF certificate ? Is it possible to get this online ?
I’m not too sure abt how to obtain it. However you can check with your employer. You can obtain detailed PF statement as well as PF certificate and get it notarized. I hope that should work.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I’m not too sure abt how to obtain it. However you can check with your employer. You can obtain detailed PF statement as well as PF certificate and get it notarized. I hope that should work.
Also when I looked at SNIP website https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand it states for PF you should get letter from PF institution stating that funds are yours and are easily available when needed.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
For India, if your PF is maintained by EPFO, then download passbook/statement from EPFO portal and get it stamped by EPFO official in your city's branch.

However, if PF is maintained by Company's Trust, then get the statement from Company's HR or portal if it's available to download. And finally, if possible get it on company's letterhead else get it notarized.

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
For India, if your PF is maintained by EPFO, then download passbook/statement from EPFO portal and get it stamped by EPFO official in your city's branch.

However, if PF is maintained by Company's Trust, then get the statement from Company's HR or portal if it's available to download. And finally, if possible get it on company's letterhead else get it notarized.
thanks for your reply. In my case, pf is maintained by EPFO. I have already downloaded the passbook/statement. Hope now i need not to get an official letter from EPFO stating that i can withdraw the amount when needed. Am I right ?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
thanks for your reply. In my case, pf is maintained by EPFO. I have already downloaded the passbook/statement. Hope now i need not to get an official letter from EPFO stating that i can withdraw the amount when needed. Am I right ?
Yes, looks like it.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
You still might have to get it stamped by EPFO official. Check other threads/forums/sources online on this.

All the best...

JoZa

Oct 19, 2014
Hi guys, I got a feedback finally!

My application came out as ineligible.

Here's the reason they gave in the letter:
"You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as
‐ we could not allocate points for your close relative in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Adaptability
You did not receive the 20 points claimed for having a relative who is currently residing in
Saskatchewan, as you failed to provide the supporting documents for close relative in Saskatchewan
as requested in a letter from the SINP dated 26‐Feb‐2020.
Also, our verification has found that your family member did not reside in Saskatchewan for one
year as per the SINP requirement."

Whereas, in response to the ADR I had submitted documents from my relative including:
• Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's license (only issued after driver has driven in Saskatchewan for more than 12 months)
• Lease agreements from 1st January 2019 till way past my submission date 31st January 2020
• Notification of Tax Assessments
• Employment records

Please advise on what to do as I am aware that the 2nd review takes about 2 years and I consider it unfair that I should be PUNISHED for the SINP's Officer error.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018

"You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid, as
You did not receive the 20 points claimed for having a relative who is currently residing in
Saskatchewan, as you failed to provide the supporting documents for close relative in Saskatchewan
Also, our verification has found that your family member did not reside in Saskatchewan for one

Whereas, in response to the ADR I had submitted documents from my relative including:
• Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's license (only issued after driver has driven in Saskatchewan for more than 12 months)
• Lease agreements from 1st January 2019 till way past my submission date 31st January 2020
• Employment records

Please advise on what to do as I am aware that the 2nd review takes about 2 years and I consider it unfair that I should be PUNISHED for the SINP's Officer error.
I’m sorry for your loss. However if you don’t want to re access your application & waste time, you are sure that what ever close relative points you claimed are valid even now and your score is above 70 points in SNIP grid system then you may withdraw your current application and create new one. If your score is at par you will get ITA again soon. This is just my primary suggestion, you may look for other means as well.

janbeatrice

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, my application is “in-process” since December. Yesterday, I checked it and the invoice tab is missing (even today). Is it possible that an officer is finally reviewing my application?

Vikr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020

• Employment records

hey, I’m so sorry to hear about your case. In my opinion you should quickly, resubmit your fresh application.