+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Job Approval form from a Saskatchewan Employer..

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
Hi dear,

As per normal procedure; an employer who wish to hire a foreign worker has to take a approval from the Canadian authorities stating that there is a vacany in his concern and nobody in Canada have to required qualification and therefore should be hired from some foreign country. By scrutinizing with the L.M.O., the Authorities will give an approval for the same and then the employer can give an offer letter to a foreign worker and the candidate can submit his application for SINP along with the copy of this job approval letter from the Canadian Authorities.

jasonkenney

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-05-2012
Med's Request
26-05-2012
does anyone know Dollarama give job approval letter or not?

kaursukhwant

Mar 2, 2013
i have completed my study in saskatchewan now i am looking for a full job as a Care Aide . Does anybody know the names of nursing homes in regina , SK which are registered with SINP? if u know any please help me

Amit Patel

Oct 23, 2013
JGK said:
I would assume that SINP send your employer a letter indicating that the position you have been offered is approved by the SINP for provincial nomination should you apply.

This may be a new procedure. I started with my employer in 2009 and this wasn't in place then. However, my LMO did advise me to apply for SINP after 6 months employment.
Hi all Experts !!!! I understood from various comments that One needs to get approval for Job offer to apply before SINP ? or one can apply without the same approval which can be submitted later ? Also pls. guide me how to get the approval for the Job offer ? Is that needs to get from Employer end or employee end?

deep1979

Jul 10, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
no
hi shukwant iam from india can please tell me is saskatoon a good place to move,when u have been in sas for long,i got my job offer and wating for the approval,how is the job market,cost of living,please can you share with me.