+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Job Approval form from a Saskatchewan Employer..

CEChopefull

Apr 22, 2012
Hi guys,

Alongside with Canadian experience class I am also considering Saskatchewan PNP...I was reading there requirements on the website and if somebody can please help me understand what it means for international students...

In the checklist it says many things but also says, "SINP Confirmation of Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer (Copy)
Your job offer must be approved by the SINP before you apply to the SINP, or your application will be returned. Include a copy of the SINP Job Approval form in your application. The employer offering you a job received this form from the SINP when the job offer was approved."

Can anyone please clarify what does that means and how can it effect international students...Does it mean that not every employer is approved by the SINP...Please clear this confusion..

JGK

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Vegreville, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (File Moved to Detroit July 2011)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
12-10-2011
I would assume that SINP send your employer a letter indicating that the position you have been offered is approved by the SINP for provincial nomination should you apply.

This may be a new procedure. I started with my employer in 2009 and this wasn't in place then. However, my LMO did advise me to apply for SINP after 6 months employment.

CEChopefull

Apr 22, 2012
JGK said:
I would assume that SINP send your employer a letter indicating that the position you have been offered is approved by the SINP for provincial nomination should you apply.

This may be a new procedure. I started with my employer in 2009 and this wasn't in place then. However, my LMO did advise me to apply for SINP after 6 months employment.
Hi there so does that mean that the job offer is not enough anymore??And does that mean that I can only work for SINP approved employers not just for any employer? So for example if I meet the work experience requirements and get offered a job from a Saskatchewan employer, does that mean that I cannot apply for SINP straight away...Please I am very confused...I dont think it should be that complicated.Is it applicable for the international student category?.

mehs

Oct 2, 2011
hey..! this same happened with one of my friend. He went to SINP office to file the documents and they denied the acceptance telling him to bring job approval letter. Now what is this????? every now and then they are changing and bringing new rules??? WTF....................

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
mehs said:
hey..! this same happened with one of my friend. He went to SINP office to file the documents and they denied the acceptance telling him to bring job approval letter. Now what is this????? every now and then they are changing and bringing new rules??? WTF....................
Did your friend apply under Student category or Skilled Workers? And when did he go to submit his app to the SINP office?

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehs said:

Employers have to register their company and the position for approval by sinp. It started in 2009 so it's not a new rule.

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
biometrix said:
Employers have to register their company and the position for approval by sinp. It started in 2009 so it's not a new rule.
Is this for Skilled workers category only? Do applicants under Student category also have to do this?

mehs

Oct 2, 2011
@Biometrix.. bud, I know about the rules..this was the rule for family class and skilled workers but now it is added in the student category checklist just 2 days before.. It was not there previously.

@arif215.. Yes this applies to student category. He is a student and all this happened with him just today May 11, 2012 when he went to submit his file....

Can anyone fwd me the proper format for SINP job approval letter from employer?????

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
@mehs - my friend told me this is the site where the employer must go to and register: https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=310:1

Now I am not a 100% sure if this is the right one, if anyone else can comment on it.

mehs

Oct 2, 2011
well.. I checked d site.. but even i am not sure to comment on dis.. He works with walmart and has all required letters -job offer letter with benefits, pay scale and required info, experience letter, job description letter too..!

arif215

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Lemme know what you find. I applied in January 2012, so I don't think I need this. But I got friends who do. Keep me posted!

ulyboy

Mar 12, 2012
hi!! guy's

have a nice day.

Can you help me. how to start apply a SINP here in Saskatchewan because I' am under LEVEL C

CEChopefull

Apr 22, 2012
ulyboy said:
hi!! guy's

have a nice day.

Can you help me. how to start apply a SINP here in Saskatchewan because I' am under LEVEL C
It should not matter if you are level c or d in saskatchewan nominee program...But your employer must be willing to register their company for the job approval..