+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

sanmiomoniyi

Jul 17, 2017
hello guys,
each time i login into my SINP OID profile, the additional dependent form keeps poping up, and by my family size, i dont feel i need to feel it.
i have a family of 5 myself, my wife and 3 kids. please advise

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
hello guys,
each time i login into my SINP OID profile, the additional dependent form keeps poping up, and by my family size, i dont feel i need to feel it.
you don't need to fill it. just ignore.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hello guys,
Actually they love large families. Because Canada is a less populated country.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hi All,

need your immediate help if possible can any1 provide roles and responsibilities for NOC 0714.

1st take this into your consideration one of my cousin has done B.com and working as a manager from last 12 years in retail management her English is not upto the that much mark but she would score 5.5 each, is she able to apply under noc 0714?

if yes it would be great if some1 provides me the Roles and Responsibility letter so I can help her......

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi All,

need your immediate help if possible can any1 provide roles and responsibilities for NOC 0714.

1st take this into your consideration one of my cousin has done B.com and working as a manager from last 12 years in retail management her English is not upto the that much mark but she would score 5.5 each, is she able to apply under noc 0714?

if yes it would be great if some1 provides me the Roles and Responsibility letter so I can help her......
You can try for that. This is the related material from IRCC website about this. Make a Reference letter with some changes.
Main duties
Facility operation managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
  • Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
  • Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
  • Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
  • Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
  • Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
  • Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.

Reactions: manpreetcan

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Write to Sask Immigration Minister through Email about delay.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
You can try for that. This is the related material from IRCC website about this. Make a Reference letter with some changes.
Main duties
Facility operation managers perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
  • Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
  • Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
  • Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
  • Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
  • Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
  • Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
Thanks Ashu...........

jenilgajera

May 13, 2017
Please post if any one get the sask nomination. January 2017 intake still waiting, dont know why they are late compare last uear.