+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi

i just submitted my application three days ago, but i sent another format of the settlement plan, not the one in living in canda tool, will they accept it?
can i send it again now by anyway or they will just say that the application is incomplete?

please help me

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
please i need advice as i am new to the forum, i dont know what to do, i am worried that the application will just be rejected and i will lose the fees
i paid, so heartbreaking!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Generally they do not accept the documents sent later Application submission.Try it. Something is better than nothing. Here is the Email address to send papers,
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
thanks....yes, i will send it
another question about the bank statement, mine was issued four months ago, it shows my account for a whole year but do you think four months ago is acceptable?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
another question about the bank statement, mine was issued four months ago, it shows my account for a whole year but do you think four months ago is acceptable?
Let's see.
In addition, it would be nice that be ready with complete application and updated settlement fund and plan and submit again. Intake will open this month or next month again. After that withdraw the previous one.

Last edited:
Reactions: manpreetcan

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
4 months ago is acceptable(Basically they need statement for past 90 days from the day of app. submission.)

I think the question that you have raised after your application submission could be raised before submission(Sorry if it Hurts).

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
4 months ago is acceptable(Basically they need statement for past 90 days from the day of app. submission.)

I think the question that you have raised after your application submission could be raised before submission(Sorry if it Hurts).
it is fine, i appreciate your help. i said this to myself already:(.

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let's see.
In addition, it would be nice that be ready with complete application and updated settlement fund and plan and submit again. Intake will open this month or next month again. After that withdraw the previous one.
yes, i will prepare for next opening. i am not sure if they need the ECA report also?

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
ECA reports are not required for Paper Based and contrary to this its required if applicant applies under EE.
actually, i mean to send the ECA report with my online SINP EE application, to scan the document and send it..
i have the paper report but i didnt send it.. well the time of the opening was a surprise for me that is why i wasn't really prepared

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
IQAS,
please somebody advice, I sent my transcripts to the above body since may2017.
till date I have not receive any feedback and I need it to submit my application in SINP OID paper base.
can I submit my certificates without the transcript?
seniors please.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
actually, i mean to send the ECA report with my online SINP EE application, to scan the document and send it..
i have the paper report but i didnt send it.. well the time of the opening was a surprise for me that is why i wasn't really prepared
in SINP application(OASIS) there is no need to send the ECAS report. you just have to mentioned about the report in your EE profile,that I think you have mentioned already?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
IQAS,
please somebody advice, I sent my transcripts to the above body since may2017.
till date I have not receive any feedback and I need it to submit my application in SINP OID paper base.
can I submit my certificates without the transcript?
seniors please.
Do you have photocopies of transcripts? Because you have to send scanned copies of transcripts. You can send photocopies scanned copies as well. Why didn't you attach the same with your OID submitted application?