+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp ITA received but ielts expired and couldnt reake due to covid

Zaik

Dec 7, 2020
Hi,
I received ITA under occupation in demand sinp (saskatechewan) on1st dec 2020.
But my ielts has already expired in jan 2020 and i applied in same month to have validated ielts but it was kept on postponing by british council. I have all the emails of british council as it was postponed 5 times. Now i have been confirmed for exam on 19 dec. I am quite sure that i ll achieve same or even more than the last score.
I want to apply for pr with achieved score and showing the last ielts score as well along with the british council emails as an evidence of delay to justify the unvalidation during eoi selection.
Should inproceed for pr ?
Kindly advise me.
Zaik
Whats app:0092 345 402 1675

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As stated,

If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we’ll refuse your application

Zaik

Dec 7, 2020
As stated,

If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we’ll refuse your application
Thanks for reply.
I know but my question is that i couldnt retake it due to covid and my ielts was even expired at the time of eoi selection on 1st dec. Now if i take ielts and apply pr with valid ielts also attaching a letter of explaination along with british council emails showing genuine reason of delay, so then it wouldnt be a problem?

Need clearity pls.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for reply.
I know but my question is that i couldnt retake it due to covid and my ielts was even expired at the time of eoi selection on 1st dec. Now if i take ielts and apply pr with valid ielts also attaching a letter of explaination along with british council emails showing genuine reason of delay, so then it wouldnt be a problem?

Need clearity pls.
You will have to send a webform to IRCC.