+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

lshiv080374

Jun 8, 2016
hi team, please guide... am a software test engineer. my job is not listed in the drop down of intended occupation. am i not eligible to apply for SINP? in case i select a remotely relevant option from the drop down, will my application be rejected?

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
  1. HI Seniors,

It would be great if you can help. I am out of the country. I got the job offered in Noc B. My employer gave me a letter which has my name on and told me to apply for SINP. I am not sure under which category I should apply. I can see there is one category international skilled worker. My question is that category was updated on April 3 and was left by some applications. Am I applying under the same category or there is other category to apply SINP. Please advise and thank you in advance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
  1. HI Seniors,

It would be great if you can help. I am out of the country. I got the job offered in Noc B. My employer gave me a letter which has my name on and told me to apply for SINP. I am not sure under which category I should apply. I can see there is one category international skilled worker. My question is that category was updated on April 3 and was left by some applications. Am I applying under the same category or there is other category to apply SINP. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Yes, International Skilled Worker (Category) - Job Offer (Sub-Category)
Your employer have to verify that Job Offer from SINP. THIS is very tough thing for outland applicant.

nitt

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Yes, International Skilled Worker (Category) - Job Offer (Sub-Category)
Your employer have to verify that Job Offer from SINP. THIS is very tough thing for outland applicant.
Hello Thank you for letting me know. Does this category has any quota or as long as you have employer you can apply. Please let me know thanks.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello Thank you for letting me know. Does this category has any quota or as long as you have employer you can apply. Please let me know thanks.
Yes, total No. of Applications 5000. Number of Applications currently being left 4600. Due to the tough rules about Job offer category 85-90% seats are wasted every year. Then they are adjusted in another categories always.

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys,
Same as you aspirants, I am planning to apply under SINP - International skilled worker under Employment offer category.

Here are my details

Experience - 6 plus years as Sales Manager in Diagnostics and Medical devices companies in India and UAE.
Education - Masters in Microbiology
IELTS SCORE

OVERALL - 7.0 BANDS.

LISTENING - 8.5 BANDS

SPEAKING - 6.5 BANDS

READING - 6.5 BANDS

WRITING - 7.0 BANDS.

AGE - 30 YEARS

STATUS - SINGLE

CAN ANY ONE ANSWER MY FOLLOWING QUERIES ? ?

1) PROCESSING TIME FOR GETTING FINAL CALL FROM DATE OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS ?

2) HOW TO VERIFY THE JOB LETTER IS GENUINE OR NOT ?

3) IN CASE, I WANT TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE ONCE I MIGRATE TO Saskatchewan, CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? WHAT ARE THE PRACTICAL GROUNDS AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SHIFT TO OTHER STATE/PROVINCE/CITIES FOR BETTER JOB PROSPECTS ?

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS.

QUICK AND KIND RESPONSE APPRECIATED PLZ.

ANY WHATSAPP GROUPS ACTIVE FOR SUCH DISCUSSIONS ?

THANKS.
MANTRI
UAE

kunal_21g

Jun 17, 2017
Just completed my profile for SINP , there was nothing there to select for my NOC which is 2171.

Does it SINP issue NOC as per demand basis?? How often are they updated.

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
Reactions: kunal_21g

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Just completed my profile for SINP , there was nothing there to select for my NOC which is 2171.

Does it SINP issue NOC as per demand basis?? How often are they updated.
Now it's gone. You can not choose it.
It is good that you try NS PNP. That NOC is in their Occupation List.

Mactina

Jun 21, 2017
Help please newbie here Just started to create sinp ee profile but find it quite challenging trying to figure it out for almost 2 hours already .Step 1 I entered my express entry, job seeker validation code and noc. As I went to step 2 it says my step 1 is incomplete. But when I answered no in the question if I have express entry profile, my step 1 is complete. Iam very confuse I have a valid express entry profile in ircc. Does it means I cant make a profile for sinp ee? Waiting for replies, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

soghrats

Jun 21, 2017
Hi to all
I just submitted my application for SINP on June 12th under OID subcategory and my NOC is 0423 .
i just wanna know how is possible to reject my application ? my documents all are uploaded and i don't have any lack of docs .
but I'm feeling a little bit stressed about this .

kunal_21g

Jun 17, 2017
Now it's gone. You can not choose it.
It is good that you try NS PNP. That NOC is in their Occupation List.
Even NS is not open currently , its only accepting applications with NS experience or with job offer supported by NS . Looks I was too late to join the party. Guess I have to wait and watch filled out PEI EOI in the mean while