+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

RITI

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi

Need some clarification preparing to apply for SNIP. I just need to know how much maximum points you can avail for experience is it 15 in total or Just 10 or 5.

Please clarify

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016

Kiko72

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Hi everyone i have some queries regarding my job experience . Q1:I am civil engineer and i want to apply for SINP but i have one year part time field related paid experience during my studies and half year full time experience after graduation so i wanna ask that my one year part time and half year full time experience would be considered as one year full time experience or not? Q2: I am professional civil engineer and my NOC is 2231 for civil engineer but For SINP the NOC 2131 is in the list that is for Civil engineer technicians mean to say diploma hloders but being a professional Civil engineer i performed the same tasks and job duties and aware of all the things more than a technicians so i can apply for this by showing in my experience letter all that civil engineer technician job duties?Please guide me your suggestions would be appreciated .Thanks
Q1: You better ask them directly. Their email is immigration@gov.sk.ca and they usually respond within 2 days.
Q2: My case is similar to yours. I'm a civil engineer noc 2131 but because it is not in the list I had already applied in Feb 2017 intake for noc 2231 which is for civil technicians because like you rightly said the duties of a technicians would be covered by an engineer. My application is still in process but I suppose that you could do the same, that's your only chance.
Also, I had raised that same query to SINP by email before I submit my application and they responded that they cannot tell yes or no unless I formally submit an application and they review my education to ensure it meets those requirement of a civil technician, which i hope that for a 4-5 years bachelor of engineering should supposedly cover what a technician usually gets.
One last thing, I think that even 2131 was in the list, I would still go with 2231 because 2131 requires obtaining a license first otherwise your application will be rejected. That license is very difficult to obtain when outland as it is lengthy procedure and require some physical and visits to the certifying body. Hope I could help.

chi-chi

Jun 15, 2017
have been waiting for the SINP EE to open and missed it again. Please is it possible to know when it will reopen again? How I do I keep track???

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello All,

I entered the express entry pool in Dec 2016 and in Jan 2017 i applied for SINP EE but still awaiting nomination confirmation, but this evening i received a notification from CIC that ''We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.''

My questions are these:

1. What could have gone wrong after 6 months of being in the EE pool
2. Can i create another EE profile and inform SINP EE of the new EE profile number cause thats where all my correspondents with regards the SINP EE application go.
3. Has anybody experienced this before

Will appreciate feedbacks pls
Below are the reasons for your CIC profile expiry.

1) Language test validity expiry
2) Not having enough relevant work experience
3) Not having the required education and finally
4) Insufficient funds

Since your application was accepted initially, I would suggest you to check your language (2 years valid) test validity or your ECA (5 years valid).

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
Below are the reasons for your CIC profile expiry.

1) Language test validity expiry
2) Not having enough relevant work experience
3) Not having the required education and finally
4) Insufficient funds

Since your application was accepted initially, I would suggest you check your language (2 years valid) test validity or your ECA (5 years valid).
My assumption was that it was due to LICO update and i have since recreated another EE & Job bank profile and updated SINP with the new details and also advised that all correspondence with regards my SINP application (Jan 2017) be sent to the new EE profile, although my application have been ''in process'' since February 2017 and it seem am already giving up with regards the application but it was worth to have updated them of the change in the profile.

Hence i got a feedback after 24 hours that '' Thank you for your email. Your email has been added into your SINP application.''

I just hope they will update same cause when i logged into oasis it still shows my old EE profile number.

Day

Dec 18, 2015
My assumption was that it was due to LICO update and i have since recreated another EE & Job bank profile and updated SINP with the new details and also advised that all correspondence with regards my SINP application (Jan 2017) be sent to the new EE profile, although my application have been ''in process'' since February 2017 and it seem am already giving up with regards the application but it was worth to have updated them of the change in the profile.

Hence i got a feedback after 24 hours that '' Thank you for your email. Your email has been added into your SINP application.''

I just hope they will update same cause when i logged into oasis it still shows my old EE profile number.
Pls don't give up! I felt the same way like you till I got my nomination two days ago. Keep your hope alive. All the best!

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli

Hi,

I PM you. Kindly check your mail box.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Thanks for your reply if my husband has more than 15ys of experience in the Occupation in Demend how many points he will get, is it 15.
He will get points only for 10 years.
10+5= 15 Points total

iarshid

Aug 24, 2015
Hi All,
I applied for EE on Jan4th and my application status changed to "In Process" in Feb. I did not receive any ADR or any other request so far. Status is still "In Process" after all that time. Any particular reason why SASK is processing slow? Anyone else has same experience from the same Jan4th batch? Thanks