+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
can I create new Oasis ID and complete the data / documents up-load and then wait for the EE announcement to push the submit button, is it possible? thanks
Yes, that is the way I did. It took me 5 minute to pay application fee and click submit button.

Deepika_21

Jun 10, 2017
The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals that are in Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and who have the education, skilled work experience, language ability and other factors to help them to successfully establish and integrate into Saskatchewan's labour market and communities.

The SINP is now accepting applications to the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.

See this link for more information:- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

Login here to create your online application.:- https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Lets Network here and share our experience, queries, issues etc.

SINP EE WhatsApp application tracking group created! Message me or user "Carmageddon" with your phone numbers!
*Only those who completed their applications please...
please add me on your watsapp group. or please tell me how to contact

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
Hello All,

I entered the express entry pool in Dec 2016 and in Jan 2017 i applied for SINP EE but still awaiting nomination confirmation, but this evening i received a notification from CIC that ''We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.''

My questions are these:

1. What could have gone wrong after 6 months of being in the EE pool
2. Can i create another EE profile and inform SINP EE of the new EE profile number cause thats where all my correspondents with regards the SINP EE application go.
3. Has anybody experienced this before

Will appreciate feedbacks pls

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello All,

I entered the express entry pool in Dec 2016 and in Jan 2017 i applied for SINP EE but still awaiting nomination confirmation, but this evening i received a notification from CIC that ''We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.''

My questions are these:

1. What could have gone wrong after 6 months of being in the EE pool
2. Can i create another EE profile and inform SINP EE of the new EE profile number cause thats where all my correspondents with regards the SINP EE application go.
3. Has anybody experienced this before

Will appreciate feedbacks pls
Forget it. Go for OID. That is a unique boon. Slow and strong. Only in Sask. No such simple way will be found, without EE.

Arshiyajabeen

Jun 8, 2017
Hi
My first step in SINP application i;e job/employment the window is not tuning green . i have checked everything is correct.
Anybody experienced the same & what we can do for that.

SAAHILS

May 29, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2017
Dear Friends, I have created EE profile and also generated job bank code, in EE profile I have updated the NOC code after 1 month, now the profile is displayed as updated under job history box, will it be a problem or we are allowed to update the NOC code, kindly advise

Arun.cbe

May 26, 2017
A. Send receipt through case specific inquiry repeatedly. They wiil receive it but generally they send very late response. Sometimes don't send. But your work will be done.
B. Read your file transfer mail carefully. Send new address details through case specific inquiry (CSE) to Delhi visa office. You can find link easily for NDVO CSE. Generally they don't send acknowledgement as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp
Hi Everyone,

Glad to share that New Delhi consulate confirmed to have my passport stamping done in US itself and my dependents at India. I received my stamped passport day before and waiting for my dependents. I am given 6 months of time to enter Canada (Regina). I have couple of questions around the same and looking for experts' response.

a) am in USA and want to plan for moving to Canada next June. So can i enter Canada before Nov as per stamping, apply for PR card/SIN and come back to US within a week's time ? Or is it mandatory to get the PR card on hand before coming out ?

b) how long is it really required to stay in the province which nominated ? as long as am getting a job within SK, it is well and good. assuming it takes longer time there and am willing to move to other provinces, what is the impact on that ?

Appreciate your reply towards this for my planning.

My details
CRS Score - 288 (300 was reduced, as I lost a year waiting for a PNP)
EE submission - Oct-2015
SINP ITA receipt - Oct-2016
ITA submission - Dec-2016
Additional documents submission - Feb-2017 (i had visited USA couple of times after submitting and needed to reprocess FBI which delayed)
RPRF/Passport stamping request - May-2017
Passport stamped - Jun-2017

Good luck to all other aspirants as well!!

Thanks, Arun

Imranbajwa

Jun 11, 2017
Hi everyone i have some queries regarding my job experience . Q1:I am civil engineer and i want to apply for SINP but i have one year part time field related paid experience during my studies and half year full time experience after graduation so i wanna ask that my one year part time and half year full time experience would be considered as one year full time experience or not? Q2: I am professional civil engineer and my NOC is 2231 for civil engineer but For SINP the NOC 2131 is in the list that is for Civil engineer technicians mean to say diploma hloders but being a professional Civil engineer i performed the same tasks and job duties and aware of all the things more than a technicians so i can apply for this by showing in my experience letter all that civil engineer technician job duties?Please guide me your suggestions would be appreciated .Thanks