Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!
I think you are totally fine with the 50 hours because the minimum hours required is 40 hours per week to be qualified a full time job. More hours will not penalize you. The typo is not a big deal. You are fine and there is nothing to worry about.

febinjohns

Nov 20, 2013
charan_yalala said:
Hello

SINP is strict with proof of funds, you need to maintain the funds for three month before your application date in your savings account or FDs.
If you have maintain the funds for three months prior to application , It will be not matter whether you have taken loan or taken from father/mother etc

Regards
Hi Charan_yalala,

Thanks for your input.
I understood your point.I i rad in another thread that after ITA SINP is asking for 6 months bank statement and they are particular about the fact if there is any huge amount is transferred to the account.Do u have any idea about it ?

Regards
Febin

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waveblue said:
Hi jy_k
SINP has revised my nomination with my new EE profile number.But in my EE profile there is no update.
Do you have any update?

Thanks,
Hey same is the casewith me ...i also have not got the same on my profile as i got the revised nomination.

have you got it or not....

honeyarya

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Please suggest guyz my noc is 4011 university lecturer nd in my job reference letter i specified 50 hours per week however i work for 48 hours per week ..is it ok or shall i correct it..i did not specify my salary also..is it mandatory

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sherlin62 said:
Please suggest guyz my noc is 4011 university lecturer nd in my job reference letter i specified 50 hours per week however i work for 48 hours per week ..is it ok or shall i correct it..i did not specify my salary also..is it mandatory
Get the number of hours corrected because CIC may contact your employer for verification. Yes, you need to get the salary mentioned in the reference letter. Also, the letter needs to mention whether the employment was full-time or part-time and the employment start and end date (or say its 'till date' if you are still working there).

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
darklord said:
Get the number of hours corrected because CIC may contact your employer for verification. Yes, you need to get the salary mentioned in the reference letter. Also, the letter needs to mention whether the employment was full-time or part-time and the employment start and end date (or say its 'till date' if you are still working there).
You should mention only working hours+ job duties + salary( if not then provide salary certificate)

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
darklord said:
Full time or part time also mention

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Here's from the guide regarding work credentials:

4. Work Experience Credentials
A minimum of one-year paid work experience in the last ten years in your intended occupation is required.
You must submit letters of reference from previous employers to prove your work experience for each work experience listed in the point assessment grid.
Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.

Each letter should indicate the following:
• your job position and dates of employment;
• your main duties/responsibilities;
• the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
• the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Blanka said:

A minimum of one-year paid work experience in the last ten years in your intended occupation is required.
You must submit letters of reference from previous employers to prove your work experience for each work experience listed in the point assessment grid.
Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.

• the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
thankyou so much for your help..

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
My employer also noticed times I was using maternity leave. I wasn't sure if it's relevant to be on a work reference letter, but as I had to include that in Schedule A under personal history section, I asked employer to write that too.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

i applied in this jan 2016 and in the intake.But i have a stupid problem with my reference letter. I actually work for whole of the week full time except sundays. The reference letter says i work full time 50 hours a week. I work for more than 50 hours in a week because i work on a task based job, i mean, i have to work on the given task per day and could not leave the office until i do not complete my task. Simply speaking, i have to reach the office at 9 A.m and cannot leave the office until the task is complete. Sometimes i have to stay in the office till mid night. Office time is 9 to 5 Pm.

I have heard that in Canada, there is a trend of 40 hours a week job and reference letters are made for the 40 hours a week, not more than this. Now i am in the tensions that i did not pay attention to this and did this stupid thing of not to correct 50 hours and mention 48 hours. If i correct this in the reference letter, this means that i am backing out of my first statement. Very much confused about this issue. What should i do now....!? Please suggest.

Secondly, there is a mistake in the job responsibilities. There is a technology called RS in which i work but the typist has typed this technology as RX. Just a typing error which i did not notice and sent the reference letter to SINP.

These are the two issues and i am confused about. If i explain these two things to SINP, this means i am highlighting my own mistakes, otherwise, This is possible that the file officer may not notice these two things and consider it accordingly!

Please suggest me some thing! em very tensed here in this matter!

Regard!
If you have mentioned your job description according to your NOC and you are fulfilling minimum requirements for working hours then you do not need to worry .....

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi all,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me ,in express entry profile where we have to declare dependents details .
I have entered my wife details but there is no tab to specify my son details .

Could you please help me on this subject.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Reddysar said:
Hi all,

I need quick clarification on declaring & specifying dependents in Express entry profile details.
There is no tab to enter my 5 years son details , could please help me ,in express entry profile where we have to declare dependents details .
I have entered my wife details but there is no tab to specify my son details .

Could you please help me on this subject.
This is normal. You can enter your children details post ITA only. When creating EE profile, you cannot enter children details, only spouse details you can enter.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Blanka said:

it means, if we mention that job is full time then no need to write the no. of hours/week?

olamide83

Jan 15, 2016
Hello Seniors in the house. I applied for SINP EE on 3rd of january 2016 and status still "Application received". Please, is there any one who has got his or her Application in process"?