+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
CIC has released new amount for PR funds requirements

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Hi,

i checked the new amount and i think it is not very much different from previous one.

deemama

Nov 28, 2015
His guys. Thumbs up for all the good work. Forum has really enlightened me. Wish I had known this like 2 or 3 years back. Pls i would like to know what passport to upload for my son who has a US passport and has been using it to travel out. We only use his Nigerian passport when coming back. My husband sits at 402 and we are getting set to apply when sask open again. Do I need to upload the Nigerian passport or US. Hubby will turn 42 in Sept. So am really desperate. Thanks in advance.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

I am in process to prepare e-APR. i have following general queries

a. i got upfront medical done, doctor gave me one page report, at the top left corner there is UCI number with bar code. i have uploaded it at CIC portal, is it OK?

b. there is only one option to upload the education, i have uploaded PDF which includes metric, intermediate, graduation and post graduation, plus, ECA and IELTS. is it OK?

c. I got photo done by a studio as per CIC specs (with dimensions 420x540), i uploaded digital picture taken from camera instead of scanned from existing, is it OK?

d. i obtained PCC from all the locations where i have stayed for more than 6 months. inculuded them in 1 PDF and uploaded.

e. Proof of Relationship (required): i uploaded a PDF having marriage certificate and birth certificate of child, is it OK?

f. Experience: the letter mentions detail JD, signed and stamped by Supervisor and HR, Contact detail is mentioned (phone number and email), is it OK

g. Funds: it includes account detail (number, title, opening date), detail of any liability, and six month statement, all at bank's letterhead. is it ok?

Kindly confirm if i require any modification, as i would proceed to submit it now.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi,

CIC requested Schedule 4 & 4A. I understand the Schedule 4 and the form 4A not applicable for me. May be I need to submit a LOE for 4A. Should I need to submit anymore document with Schedule 4 & 4A?

Please suggest!

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
Hello guys.

I have been waiting since December 18 for a response in my process. I sent requested additional documents that day.
Does anybody here got a nomination this year?
Anybody here who applied before November is waiting for a response ?

[]´s

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi,

CIC requested Schedule 4 & 4A. I understand the Schedule 4 and the form 4A not applicable for me. May be I need to submit a LOE for 4A. Should I need to submit anymore document with Schedule 4 & 4A?

Please suggest!
Just submit schedule 4 and submit an LOE stating 4a is not applicable to you because you are an SINP-Express Entry Stream applicant. No other documents need to be submitted.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
darklord said:
Just submit schedule 4 and submit an LOE stating 4a is not applicable to you because you are an SINP-Express Entry Stream applicant. No other documents need to be submitted.
Thanks for the suggestion. Should I upload blank Schedule 4A Form with the LOE?

Confused!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Thanks for the suggestion. Should I upload blank Schedule 4A Form with the LOE?

Confused!
LOE alone is fine. Along with Schedule 4 filled. No need for the 4A form

superchi

Dec 12, 2015
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-06-2016
Med's Request
06-06-2016 Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
13-06-2016 Medical passed
deemama said:
His guys. Thumbs up for all the good work. Forum has really enlightened me. Wish I had known this like 2 or 3 years back. Pls i would like to know what passport to upload for my son who has a US passport and has been using it to travel out. We only use his Nigerian passport when coming back. My husband sits at 402 and we are getting set to apply when sask open again. Do I need to upload the Nigerian passport or US. Hubby will turn 42 in Sept. So am really desperate. Thanks in advance.
I had my son in IOWA. I attached his US passport to SINP application and sent his Nigeria passport by mail. In one of the Federal forms you'll complete (IMM008), you'll provide all the citizenship of spouse or dependents. See just attach anyone and send the other by mail.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Topsy,

You mean to say you did not have one year of experience in the field of education Electrical Electronics Engr and got nomination.
What was the Designation you have mentioned?

Wow thats nice.. I think since you has a degree of in Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical or Electronics Engr with work experience in Computer field, SINP considers it as ok as Immigration officer assigned to you case was lenient and might have seen networking courses in the your Bachelors Degree and got satisfied

As per Canada NOC GIUDE for NOC 2281
Employment requirements
• Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or
a related field is usually required.

I have done my Bachelors in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and shown NOC 2171 and SINP deemed my application ineligible due to
the fact that I did not have one year experience in my Education. I had lot of courses in electrical and electronics in my engineering.NOC 2171 also says completion of college program is also ok.
As per Canada NOC guide - NOC 2171
Employment requirements
• A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business
administration or a related discipline
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.

Iam really not sure on what basis SINP is considering the relevant work experience with respect to education

There is one person who has shown Education as Business Administration and shown NOC 2171 and got Application Ineligible - same mt reason
charan_yalala said:
SUPER Duper :) , you have explained it amazingly . So, NOC matters while applying for SINP
For next intake, iam going to apply as per below

Can you please suggest if the below will work
NOC 2281 - 3 years of Experience
NOC 2171 - 3 years of Experience
NOC 2241 - 18 months of Experience

OR

NOC 2281 - 6 years of Experience
NOC 2241 - 18 months of Experience

Really appreciate your response
charan_yalala said:
Thanks a lot Topsy and you have been my Life savior. I owe a treat. Please let me know if you are from India
Otherwise my treat will be in Regina, Canada he he

Regards
Charan

One_Topsy said:
No problem buddy :)
I'm not in India...let it be Regina :) :)

Very Interesting!!! You were able to prove a point One_Topsy (Difference in Skill Level A or B).

But it could be possible that you were considered under the related field for NOC 2281. Because Electrical and Electronic Engineer is closely associated and is synonymous with Computer Science.

This two educational course can be comfortably accepted for NOC 2281. Please don't you think so?

They might be lenient in skill level B.

If true, it will be good if the guys rejected for NOC 2171 and others (Reason - Your work experience is not related to your field of education or training) to starts looking at NOC skill level B.

There would be someone that had the application ineligible in NOC Skill Level A that has applied for NOC Skill Level B and got nominated.

Anyway see what I found below from NOC 2011 page 15.

NOC skill level criteria - education/training and other criteria
Skill level A
 University degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate)
Skill level B
 Two to three years of post-secondary education at community college, institute of
technology or CÉGEP
or
 Two to five years of apprenticeship training
or
 Three to four years of secondary school and more than two years of on-the-job training,
occupation-specific training courses or specific work experience
 Occupations with supervisory responsibilities are also assigned to skill level B.
 Occupations with significant health and safety responsibilities (e.g., fire fighters, police
officers and licensed practical nurses) are assigned to skill level B.

Regards.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
here_I_come said:
Very Interesting!!! You were able to prove a point One_Topsy (Difference in Skill Level A or B).

But it could be possible that you were considered under the related field for NOC 2281. Because Electrical and Electronic Engineer is closely associated and is synonymous with Computer Science.

This two educational course can be comfortably accepted with NOC 2281. Please don't you think so?

They might be lenient in skill level B.

If true, it will be good if the guys rejected for NOC 2171 and others (Reason - Your work experience is not related to your field of education or training) to starts looking at NOC skill level B.

There would be someone that had the application ineligible in NOC Skill Level A that has applied for NOC Skill Level B and got nominated.

Anyway see what I found below from NOC 2011 page 15.

NOC skill level criteria - education/training and other criteria
Skill level A
 University degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate)
Skill level B
 Two to three years of post-secondary education at community college, institute of
technology or CÉGEP
or
 Two to five years of apprenticeship training
or
 Three to four years of secondary school and more than two years of on-the-job training,
occupation-specific training courses or specific work experience
 Occupations with supervisory responsibilities are also assigned to skill level B.
 Occupations with significant health and safety responsibilities (e.g., fire fighters, police
officers and licensed practical nurses) are assigned to skill level B.

Regards.
Hello

This topic is Indeed getting interesting and I think a dedicated form might be required to discuss.
Nice Analysis by here_I_come!!
As you said, someone who have been rejected with Skill "A" like 2171 or 2174 can look at
Skill "B" like 2281,2282 and 2283
2171 and 2283 are almost similar

I have Applied for 2171(Skill "A" 5 years) and 2241 (Skill "B" -18 months related to my eduction)
Iam waiting for the outcome. If not nominated. I will apply for 2281 and 2241 in next intake.

Regards

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

a. i got upfront medical done, doctor gave me one page report, at the top left corner there is UCI number with bar code. i have uploaded it at CIC portal, is it OK?

b. there is only one option to upload the education, i have uploaded PDF which includes metric, intermediate, graduation and post graduation, plus, ECA and IELTS. is it OK?

[size=10pt]You can only upload one document per field. If you try to upload multiple documents in the same field, only one will be saved. This could cause your application to be incomplete.

If you are uploading text documents, you can just cut and paste from one document to the other.

If you are uploading PDFs or image files, you should make a multi-page PDF. There are a few ways of doing this, depending on your computer and software. There are also free online services that you can use
[/size].

c. I got photo done by a studio as per CIC specs (with dimensions 420x540), i uploaded digital picture taken from camera instead of scanned from existing, is it OK?

d. i obtained PCC from all the locations where i have stayed for more than 6 months. inculuded them in 1 PDF and uploaded.

e. Proof of Relationship (required): i uploaded a PDF having marriage certificate and birth certificate of child, is it OK?

f. Experience: the letter mentions detail JD, signed and stamped by Supervisor and HR, Contact detail is mentioned (phone number and email), is it OK

g. Funds: it includes account detail (number, title, opening date), detail of any liability, and six month statement, all at bank's letterhead. is it ok?

Kindly confirm if i require any modification, as i would proceed to submit it now.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
What if CIC finds issue with any of the documents uploaded with PR application......do they ask for clarification/to send updated document or reject PR application.

If they reject PR application, we need to create a new EE profile. Then can we make use of SINP nomination?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

Hey, that is not UCI number, that is basically UMI number you see on your eMedical Form

You just need to upload post secondary certificate, i.e., Graduation + Postgraduation+ECA+IELTS (optional). And you must scan these documents in one .pdf file. You can use the fantastic website www.smallpdf.com

OK

Not sure! Where you get this idea?

OK

OK

OK. Be sure that your current balance minus your debt is equal to the CIC required funds

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
maheshkumargali said:
What if CIC finds issue with any of the documents uploaded with PR application......do they ask for clarification/to send updated document or reject PR application.

If they reject PR application, we need to create a new EE profile. Then can we make use of SINP nomination?
I think in that case, you have to notify SINP first with your changed EE and Job validation code. Then they should issue new nomination and eventually you got ITA again.

I learnt that SINP nomination valid for 6 months only!