Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
One_Topsy said:
Hey, just checked. My app status changed to "in process" as well :D ;D
Congratulations dear. May you get nomination soon.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
One_Topsy said:
Fantastic news. I also applied on the 3rd.

Please add your details on the spreadsheet in my signature. You can find timelines there.

Good Luck
Congratulation to you too buddy. I have already updated the IN Process date in the spreadsheet

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
here_I_come said:
Hi,

Please did you get an email before you went online in SINP to check your application status?
No email. Just logged in to OASIS and checked.

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
I APPLY UNDER SINP international skill worker category. can some send link of schedule 4 and Schedule 4A forms. how i fill schedule 4A form because there is also written for business person and i only have current/saving account.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
i have a question to those who have already submitted their application against ITA.
have you made any changes to your profile post ITA which differs from the profile you had before ITA? like changing NOC code and deleting spouse experience?
please reply i am stuck in a situation.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Its a bit saddening the way SINP is functioning, i waited for 4 months and 2 days for my application status to come in to "IN PROCESS" state and speculating from this i believe they will go in same fashion. But just now, saw some posts from applicants of 2nd novemeber that their applications are in process in just 18 days. I wonder what has changed in these 4months since i applied in July. Has there been an increase in their office staff or something else. anyways i am happy for those who are lucky ,they did not have to face frustration of logging in to OASIS portal daily ,sometime twice a day and 10 times a week. I hope that SINP works faster in second phase of my application stage and provide the result fast whatever it may be +ve or -ve so that we can plan some alternatives.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Confirmed how?
One_Topsy,

I was asking if someone could confirm that the status changed to confirmed. I have applied on the same date, but am going via a representative, so don't have the liberty to check online - only through my representative. They send updates weekly.

But thanks to people updating the forum I am updated faster than my rep's updated :D

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
One_Topsy,

I was asking if someone could confirm that the status changed to confirmed. I have applied on the same date, but am going via a representative, so don't have the liberty to check online - only through my representative. They send updates weekly.

But thanks to people updating the forum I am updated faster than my rep's updated :D
Well you need to get them to give you updates on significant events as it happens.

Good luck