Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
PEPO2015 said:
Hi ,

can any body explain to me meaning of upfront medical, is it means that i could do it now and during the next 12 months if its required by CIC i can release it .. or what it means ?? when to do it ..

thanks
Upfront is an e-medical system
Your panel physician will upload your report directly to cic within two weeks approx.
It is not recommended to do upfront medical exam before ITA as its validity is one year only.

rickvinod

Dec 10, 2014
My Timeline
Application Submitted date: 7/8/2015
In progress Date: 10/28/2015
Application Nominated Date:11/15/2015

My NOC: 2171
Family Applicant

rashidnz

Nov 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied on 19-06-2015 at sinp program. After few months wait my application status has changed from Application Recieved to In Process on 23-09-2015. But since then no response from sinp authorities.

I emailed and inquired about current application status and in return got same response of IN Process.

no documents demanded yet....i provided all the scanned stuff to Sinp..

What should i do now? wait n only wait?

any one with same scenario...plz share

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
Did SINP Started Processing OID Applications?
Yes they have started to process september OID Applications

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
rashidnz said:
Hi everyone,

I applied on 19-06-2015 at sinp program. After few months wait my application status has changed from Application Recieved to In Process on 23-09-2015. But since then no response from sinp authorities.

I emailed and inquired about current application status and in return got same response of IN Process.

no documents demanded yet....i provided all the scanned stuff to Sinp..

What should i do now? wait n only wait?

any one with same scenario...plz share
Hi, I applied on 10th june and it is in process since 9th oct.. I emailed them and got the same response.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Help please!

After a careful review of my submitted application on EE, I found my wife's IELTS results expired just a few days before I got nomination letter from Saskatchewan.

My wife will get a new qualified IELTS result on Dec 19, 2015

According to a link on CIC’s official website, I will need to create a new profile:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=1001&t=29

Questions:
1) If I submit a new EE profile after my wife get a new IELTS result, will the new profile have the same profile number with my old one (my old profile number was printed on my nomination approval letter)
2) if question 1)’s answer is yes, could I find the 600 points because of my acceptation of nomination from SINP in Express Entry system?
If question 1)’s answer is no, Could SINP link my SINP-EE nomination with my new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code?

I really appreciate your help and any suggestions.

One_Topsy said:
Hmm..sorry about that. Maybe you need to check your profile carefully, to see why it is ineligible.

Original question:

It was so strange.

After I was nominated by SINP-EE, I check my CIC’s EE profiles status. My Profile status is “Profile Ineligible”. In the column of Application messages, I found the letter which is named “Not eligible for Express Entry”. No useful information could be found in it. This “Not eligible” letter was sent just one minute after the “ Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Nomination Letter”.

Does anybody have the similar situation?

Thank you so much.

One_Topsy’s response:
Anyway, what i think you should do is to create a new EE profile and notify SINP so that they can transfer your nomination to the new profile. But ask other forum members.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi sraj07, Carmageddon, fbmiranda7, oka, LadyJune, AALAN, Iron-Man, All NOC 2174 applicants -

Request you to Kindly update the spreadsheet with your current status, which may help others who are still waiting.

To Make your Entry:- https://goo.gl/3z14qq
To See Applicants list :- https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G

Thanks
Rakshit

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
yxlxh said:
Help please!

After a careful review of my submitted application on EE, I found my wife's IELTS results expired just a few days before I got nomination letter from Saskatchewan.

According to a link on CIC’s official website, I will need to create a new profile:

Questions:
1) If I submit a new EE profile after my wife get a new IELTS result, will the new profile have the same profile number with my old one (my old profile number was printed on my nomination approval letter)
2) if question 1)’s answer is yes, could I find the 600 points because of my acceptation of nomination from SINP in Express Entry system?
If question 1)’s answer is no, Could SINP link my SINP-EE nomination with my new Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code?

1 no
2 just inform SINP of your situation and give them the new profile number and code to reissue the 600 points. If you want to inform them sooner you can send them the receipt of your wife's upcoming IELTS so they know you intend to use the nomination

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
sanjeev31aug said:
Very few applications are in process. In Our whats about group we have more than 50 members but, only two lucky man get the status changed to "In Process".

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
MSOOMRO said:

Very few applications are in process. In Our whats about group we have more than 50 members but, only two lucky man get the status changed to "In Process".
I waited for 4 months for in-process.. Its a long wait.. Its very very slow even during in-process stage..

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
bellaluna said:
Congratulations. It it usually automatic though. Have you checked in the Correspondences section in OASIS? You haven't received the nomination in your Express Entry profile either?
Congratulations!!!!
Please share your timeline.....

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
SMani said:
Hi, I applied on 10th june and it is in process since 9th oct.. I emailed them and got the same response.
I am 18th June applicant and same here. No request and inprocess from 1st Oct.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
yxlxh said:
Help please!

Questions:

Someone from the forum emailed his query regarding Expiry of the EE profile and got the following reply from SINP

1. If your EE profile has be expired before nomination then email us your new EE profile # and job valiadtion code and we will transfer ur file to that profile.
2. But if your EE profile has been expired after getting nomination, you will have to inform us immediately and send us your new EE profile then we will review your nomination with your current profile.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have completed my medicals a couple of days back.On the info sheet I received, doctor mentioned Family-EDE for entire family including me.Some where I read that it should be non-EDE for primary applicant(PA).I was worried and contacted our medical center.They said that it is Family-EDE for PR applicants including PA and non-EDE for visitor visa and work permits.Is this correct.I request your responses on this issue please.............