04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
VictorPapa said:
When will Express Entry subcategory reach its cap(1000th application receive by SINP)? It is a very important question for those who haven't submitted their applications to SINP yet.

As we can see from this group's spreadsheet, the first application number starts with 10945** (If our friend darklord can confirm that his application starts with 10945** and it is not 10544** !!!) so we can assume that number is 1094500, when we add 1000 to that number then it will be 1095500. Don't forget that all applications received by SINP (From all other active programs like Work Permit, Job Offer, Student, ...) are also getting application numbers in the same range so we can assume 200 extra applications in other program type will be received by SINP in these days along with SINP Express Entry subcategory.

Then it means when application number reach to 10957** it will show us , SINP Express Entry is going to reach its cap!

In another word last submitted application number could be 10956** or 10957**!!! ;)

Good Luck everybody.
Hi VictorPapa, my application number starts with 10945**, I confirm this.

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Hello house,
So I submitted my application today and received an application No.

May all our efforts be crowned with success. I will keep all posted as the application progresses.

Cheers

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zinger19 said:
Hello house,
So I submitted my application today and received an application No.

May all our efforts be crowned with success. I will keep all posted as the application progresses.

Cheers
Hello,

Can you please fill the form, it helps us track the applicants and their file status.

https://goo.gl/3z14qq

Pradii

Sep 25, 2013
The following one can be a reason for rejecting your application as per sinp-procedural-guidelines. How do you establish your intent to live in SK?

The applicant fails to establish that their intent to live and work in Saskatchewan is genuine.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi Friends......

Those who got correspondence message please open you app and go to my correspondence. there you will find a line updated as application received letter and by clicking on files button in the top right on the same page you will find a PDF attached on your address.I think that might be AOR.My friend got like that.

Thank you.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
JKA1234$ said:
sanjeev u got the message from sinp???
I hv applied on 9th Jun.. i received only new application number email... other than no msg and no correspondence msg or notifications in the app...

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got second email with following letter today.

12-Jun-2015

P *******
Behind Bus-stop
India

Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Name of Applicant: Surti
Date of Birth: 27-Jul-****
File Number: 1095***

Dear Surti:

This is to advise you that your application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
was received on 12-Jun-2015 and will be reviewed by the SINP.
Average application processing times are posted online at:
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time.

The current status of your application can be monitored online.

If you have any questions or require further information, you can contact the SINP by telephone at
306-798-7467 or by email at immigration@gov.sk.ca. Please notify our office of any changes to your
personal information or circumstances. Please provide your file number in your correspondence with
our office.

Thank you for your application to the SINP

Babloobadshah

Jun 13, 2015
hi guys..

hope you are doing well...
I got the same e-mail once again...
what does that mean?
any one else experienced the same situation ? share your views..
and what does that mean?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pradii said:
Pls add me in the whats app group. My number 0091 9400331012
Hello,

If you already submitted SINP application please fill the form, it helps us track the applicants and their file status.

https://goo.gl/3z14qq