+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Good luck to you all,may the SINP gods show you favour and your maple dream come true...You have done all you can, eat, drink and be merry while you wait to know your fate.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends please help me.
While i was creating my online profile there was not any segment for uploading my IELTS TRF.
Did you guys upload your IELTS TRF?? if yes, in what segment??!!

Whats the soloution??

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
All said:
Hey friends please help me.
While i was creating my online profile there was not any segment for uploading my IELTS TRF.
Did you guys upload your IELTS TRF?? if yes, in what segment??!!

Whats the soloution??
There is a section in the "Applicant Screen", its called "English/French Ability", there you need to enter the individual IELTS module score and overall band score and also upload the IELTS TRF.

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
Hello Seniors
Please help me calculating my points for SK PN

i am planning to apply for SK Provincial nomination my intended occupation is 2281

i have experience in 2281 from 2007 - 2012 and from 2012 - 2015 in 2171

can you please guide me how much points i would get?

I shall be obliged

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:
There is a section in the "Applicant Screen", its called "English/French Ability", there you need to enter the individual IELTS module score and overall band score and also upload the IELTS TRF.
I just sent an Email with the subject "Urgent Amendment" and I Explained the situation and attached my IELTS TRF.
Email : Immigration.gov.sk.ca

Rapidly, I got an Email from Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program department that says we received your Email and respond within two business days.

I hope it Works

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I tried to email an additional document to the designated address for documents, but the mobile app I used did not send the attachment at all. SINP replied to me within a few hours that there was no attachment and to please send it again. Pretty sure they are vigilant about those email addresses. :D

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
What is settlement plan, i tried looking in the application guide, could not find much, please assist.

vickyvicky

Jun 10, 2015
Hello house, My application status shows: Application received since the day of submission and I received acknowledgement letter 2 days after. Sometimes last week , I checked the home page and discovered that another icon (that looks like the sun :eek:) was added to the home screen/page tagged "summary of application" . On clicking it , it displayed "Received - In Progress" in a column with status heading.
I am confused :'(. Can anyone explain this to me please? I am worried!

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
@ Vickyvicky, well that is the stage we are all at now. Most likely the indication is applications are well received and under process. keep checking your profile for updates.

All the best

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
vickyvicky said:
Hello house, My application status shows: Application received since the day of submission and I received acknowledgement letter 2 days after. Sometimes last week , I checked the home page and discovered that another icon (that looks like the sun :eek:) was added to the home screen/page tagged "summary of application" . On clicking it , it displayed "Received - In Progress" in a column with status heading.
I am confused :'(. Can anyone explain this to me please? I am worried!
Hai vicky...there's nothing to worry about that,that means your application is being processed.. :)

vickyvicky

Jun 10, 2015
@Zinger19 and Psalm_23... Many thanks guys! Thanks for shedding more light on that. I was almost getting myself worked up! Please keep furnishing the house with new updates.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
psalm_23 said:
Hai vicky...there's nothing to worry about that,that means your application is being processed.. :)
Hey Psalms_23: Should i be worried about the change in status i just noticed?

I noticed my status changed from Application Received - In Progress to just Application Received today :-X

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
bimbim said:
Hey Psalms_23: Should i be worried about the change in status i just noticed?

I noticed my status changed from Application Received - In Progress to just Application Received today :-X
For all the persons in the spreadsheet indicating your statuses as "In Process" , where are you seeing this please? Is it when you click the "View Submitted Application" button or the "Summary of Applications" button?

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
mapleback said:
For all the persons in the spreadsheet indicating your statuses as "In Process" , where are you seeing this please? Is it when you click the "View Submitted Application" button or the "Summary of Applications" button?

On summary of application button. Last week it showed - Application Received - In Process. Today it's showing Application Received Only