Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
I am 5th Jan SINP applicant and my application status got changed to "IN Process" on 14 APR, 2016. My query is, when i have applied for SINP, i have shown $16,5XX as fund for both my self and my wife. In the mean time CIC increased the settlement fund a bit and conversion is also getting costly as well.

Right at this moment: I have $155XX in my account as time based fixed deposit where requirement is $15,143. Still I am having few hundred dollar extra then what they ask for. Unfortunately, conversion is getting costly every day. If they have delayed the fund conversion then i may leg few hundred dollar in worst case. Do they allow this gap?

My wife have around 6500 dollar in her account since 2015 which is actually Time base bond for a year. I can easily show this to SINP at any point of time.

Now my query is shall i send SINP an email including my wife owned bond to makeover few hundred dollar gap or SINP will inform me regarding the gap (if any) and ask me to provide any relevant document regarding this.

Thanks in Advance!

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello members, please help me with this situation, I am 4 Jan SINP EE applicant, I sent bank statement of my saving account /04 Oct- 04 Jan/ stating total balance required for 4 people. There is shown transaction history but the problem is that money were less than required during Oct4-Nov 11 (1500 USD). Now I received this letter from officer. ''In my review of the funds you have submitted, they do not meet the requirements of what was requested from you on April 28, 2016. You were requested to provide bank statements that show your balances. You have provided a document that shows the debits and credits to your account between October 12, 2015 and April 30, 2016, however, it does not state the balances.

Please submit a clear document that lists transactions in order by date and shows the fluctuations in the balance of your account between October 4, 2015 through January 4, 2016.''
Seniors please help what document should I send, can I send a document for Real estate, or this is not acceptable proof??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
areva said:
Hello members, please help me with this situation, I am 4 Jan SINP EE applicant, I sent bank statement of my saving account /04 Oct- 04 Jan/ stating total balance required for 4 people. There is shown transaction history but the problem is that money were less than required during Oct4-Nov 11 (1500 USD). Now I received this letter from officer. ''In my review of the funds you have submitted, they do not meet the requirements of what was requested from you on April 28, 2016. You were requested to provide bank statements that show your balances. You have provided a document that shows the debits and credits to your account between October 12, 2015 and April 30, 2016, however, it does not state the balances.

Please submit a clear document that lists transactions in order by date and shows the fluctuations in the balance of your account between October 4, 2015 through January 4, 2016.''
Seniors please help what document should I send, can I send a document for Real estate, or this is not acceptable proof??

It seems like they want to see the running balance rather than the net balance. Running balance would show the balance after each transaction, while net balance would show the available balance as on the closing of that particular month. Please contact your bank to issue you bank statements which has running balance for the period under question. Also, ensure to get it stamped and signed by the bank. It would also be good to get a Bank Certificate which states the details of the account(s), FDs, RDs held by you with the bank, account opening date and the current available balance. You can get the Bank Certificate on the bank letterhead.

ceo

Jul 26, 2016
Hello All,

Please, I need to confirm if it's a must for me to wait for a period of 3 months for my statement of account to mature before I submit my SINP application. I need this clarification because I can't find any point where am required to upload my statement of account while filling my SINP application form.

Kindly help my understanding.

Thank You.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ceo said:
Hello All,

Please, I need to confirm if it's a must for me to wait for a period of 3 months for my statement of account to mature before I submit my SINP application. I need this clarification because I can't find any point where am required to upload my statement of account while filling my SINP application form.

Kindly help my understanding.

Thank You.
It is mandatory to have your required funds maintained in a bank account in your name for a period of minimum 90 days before you can submit your SINP EE or OID application.