SINP Employer Registration

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys!

I have a question. So my employer has registered her company for SINP but the company will be the new branch. Will that qualify under the 12 months operating requirement? I mean the main company has been operating all over Canada including several stores in Regina. And the new branch has just starting running.

Please Advise.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Wonderland_1010 said:
Hi Guys!

I have a question. So my employer has registered her company for SINP but the company will be the new branch. Will that qualify under the 12 months operating requirement? I mean the main company has been operating all over Canada including several stores in Regina. And the new branch has just starting running.

Please Advise.
In my opinion , that should not be an issue, but the better alternative would be to contact SINP office. They can help you better in that situation.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
moneywater said:
In my opinion , that should not be an issue, but the better alternative would be to contact SINP office. They can help you better in that situation.

Help! I don't know what to do! My store administrator gave the wrong information and said the company is new and wont be open til Aug 25th. The owner is quite pissed and she said she'll try and give in the correct information and get the approval. Can anyone tell me is there a chance? I heard once the file is closed, SINP will not look at it again!

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
In Express Entry profile and PNP, if my NOC differs, will it harm or it is acceptable?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Wonderland_1010 said:
Help! I don't know what to do! My store administrator gave the wrong information and said the company is new and wont be open til Aug 25th. The owner is quite pissed and she said she'll try and give in the correct information and get the approval. Can anyone tell me is there a chance? I heard once the file is closed, SINP will not look at it again!

Can anyone give me advise on my situation?

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello Wonderland,

I think your Employer should call them and ask whats going on? I had a same situation, SINP asked about some information and my employer dint send, later on I asked my employer to call them and they called and send required documents and registered.

As far as new office in Regina, I don't think so its gonna effect unless you are not working on Regina branch? If you are working at Regina branch and its new, still its not goona effect.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Wonderland_1010 said:
Hi Guys!

Please Advise.
SINP Job approval letter is very typical thing. Generally they don't provide verification letter even though everything all right. Your case is different type. So don't totally depend on that. Try for other categories also. Out of 5000 seats, they provide only 600-700 Job offer approval letters per year.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
hopeful.ad said:
Hello Wonderland,

I think your Employer should call them and ask whats going on? I had a same situation, SINP asked about some information and my employer dint send, later on I asked my employer to call them and they called and send required documents and registered.

As far as new office in Regina, I don't think so its gonna effect unless you are not working on Regina branch? If you are working at Regina branch and its new, still its not goona effect.

Yes I am gona be working at the Regina Branch but my employer called yesterday and the she said that my work permit is gona be expiring soon so the immigration officer advised her to tell me to renew my work permit while waiting for the approval only after the new branch is fully operating. But I don't think i'll be able to apply for any SINP category if my work permit expires right? Not EE or OID but otherwise all other needs a valid work permit.

What do you think why she told my employer to renew my work permit? Or should I call the officer to confirm what she said?

Thanks for the advise!

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
If your workpermit is valid then I don't think so it needs to renew. Please share your profile. Are you on post graduate workpermit?

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please tell as to how long it took for the employer to get the Certificate of Registration? Thanks