+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
I recommend either uploading a blank document where you write that the page was created in error and should be disregarded. The key issue which you will satisfy with the other screens is that you have proof of settlement funds that total to the amount shown in the Form 4. If needed, you can put 0.01 for the amount of the funds in this 'dummy' screen, so that it would turn green and enable you to submit everything with no problems.

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
I recommend either uploading a blank document where you write that the page was created in error and should be disregarded. The key issue which you will satisfy with the other screens is that you have proof of settlement funds that total to the amount shown in the Form 4. If needed, you can put 0.01 for the amount of the funds in this 'dummy' screen, so that it would turn green and enable you to submit everything with no problems.
Thanks sooo much i will write this page uploaded with wrong and upload the plan inside attachment
To tu

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
any updates ladies and gentlemen??,
i submitted my missing information on 9th of July, status changed to in-process again but no further feedback from them

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
any updates ladies and gentlemen??,
i submitted my missing information on 9th of July, status changed to in-process again but no further feedback from them
Hey Monti, what was missing in your application ? could you please share the experience, i'm sorry if i missed info shared by you in the previous threads.

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hi,
I am having a question. In case of education, I have provided WES report and my degree certificate. Do I need to attach the Transcripts as well?
Regards
Sumon

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi,
I am having a question. In case of education, I have provided WES report and my degree certificate. Do I need to attach the Transcripts as well?
Regards
Sumon
How long time WES required for sending a Education Credential report? and how does it costs?Regards

soniya852008

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Hi,
Regards
Sumon

I had once asked the same question to SINP..... they confirmed that they do not consider ECA reports. You will have to attach degrees, certificates and transcripts to prove your education.

Reactions: Sumon_M

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
I had once asked the same question to SINP..... they confirmed that they do not consider ECA reports. You will have to attach degrees, certificates and transcripts to prove your education.
Thank You Sir, Thanks a lot for the reply.
Regards
Sumon

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
How long time WES required for sending a Education Credential report? and how does it costs?Regards
Hi Immig95,
Basically, I have mixed experience...
I submitted the fees of 322.05 CAD (INR 16424.82) on 12-Jan-2016
Then sent my transcripts through courier with the expenditure of INR 3000 (Approx.)
Got the softcopy of the result on 20-Jan-2016...

But my friend got the result after 1 month. He was claiming 2 degrees (little bit different case).

But, if you have not yet applied then, I would like to suggest you that please don't forget to update it. then your WES report wont be having any expiry date.

Regards

Reactions: immig95

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi Immig95,
Basically, I have mixed experience...
I submitted the fees of 322.05 CAD (INR 16424.82) on 12-Jan-2016
Then sent my transcripts through courier with the expenditure of INR 3000 (Approx.)
Got the softcopy of the result on 20-Jan-2016...

But my friend got the result after 1 month. He was claiming 2 degrees (little bit different case).

But, if you have not yet applied then, I would like to suggest you that please don't forget to update it. then your WES report wont be having any expiry date.

Regards
thanks for ur reply..
CAD322.05!! for 1 certificates?
did u do document-to-document assessment? in WES site it mentioned cad145 for 1 certificate assessment..
do the WES set any validity period for the results? like ielts..

Last edited: