+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
U r so kind, but do u know
I don't think this is the problem. Even you applied both of EE and OID, Sinp will ask you to select one for their processing. No worry dear.
If i can apply with another noc differ than mine as it the same task but this is engineer and the other technical Engineer for me i am professional engineer but the other one in the oid is the technical one but we can do both.... So can i apply with this one and i can bring the experience stamped from work but the problem that my noc in the express entry is the A group... So what should I do?
I hope someone to help me if they passed the same problem and how they pass it successfully...
Many thanks for your quick reply

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Can any one succeed in submitting his file to tell us the 2 hours for oid program properly at what time in the day?
Morning, evening or what related to canada time..... Many thanks

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
I don't think anybody can apply SINP with two different NOC. SINP will record all details of your application and find out the conflict.

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
OK. But try provide the documents which they specifically asking.
Thanks for the feedback dreamcan.
my Proof of work experience issue is now clear

My last critical situation,
I found out that I have a slight difference (Less than 12,164 CAD) for 1 month in my 3 months prior to my application for SINP, to exact at the beginning one month or so, MY ACCOUNT WHEN I APPLIED HAD MORE THAN 12,164 CAD.
I am going to submit LOE for that,
Do anybody have any idea if my application could be rejected only for that reason? as my entire application is complete only and that will be the only concern i have.

Last edited:

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
Can any one succeed in submitting his file to tell us the 2 hours for oid program properly at what time in the day?
Morning, evening or what related to canada time..... Many thanks
Hi Rory,
there's no specific timing either for EE or OID, you just have to check their website regularly, and good luck

Reactions: Rory.M

Abod1981

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback dreamcan.
my Proof of work experience issue is now clear

My last critical situation,
I found out that I have a slight difference (Less than 12,164 CAD) for 1 month in my 3 months prior to my application for SINP, to exact at the beginning one month or so, MY ACCOUNT WHEN I APPLIED HAD MORE THAN 12,164 CAD.
I am going to submit LOE for that,
Do anybody have any idea if my application could be rejected only for that reason? as my entire application is complete only and that will be the only concern i have.
How you solve your reference certificate issue ?

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
For the most helpful people in the world... Plz share with us plz if anyone know that the sinp open anytime.... Both EE and OID if u don't mind
And many thanks in advance... Wishing good luck to all people in this forum and best chances to all of us

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Rory,
there's no specific timing either for EE or OID, you just have to check their website regularly, and good luck
I really checked but I missed it, for this reason I asked in the last open in 12th of june... When it was in any local time

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to revome extra page of settlement fund... Coz i did an extra page by mistake and i tried to remove it but I can't and it remains yellow color and i don't know if this page my affect my submission during the intake time or not?
Did anyone pass with the same problem and found out a solution?

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to revome extra page of settlement fund... Coz i did an extra page by mistake and i tried to remove it but I can't and it remains yellow color and i don't know if this page my affect my submission during the intake time or not?
And what to do with it can i leave it blank or to repeat the same information of settlement fund i have once more so as to change to green color?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
And what to do with it can i leave it blank or to repeat the same information of settlement fund i have once more so as to change to green color?
I recommend either uploading a blank document where you write that the page was created in error and should be disregarded. The key issue which you will satisfy with the other screens is that you have proof of settlement funds that total to the amount shown in the Form 4. If needed, you can put 0.01 for the amount of the funds in this 'dummy' screen, so that it would turn green and enable you to submit everything with no problems.

Reactions: Rory.M