+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
Can you tell which are the documents of work experience you have uploaded during submission? What is your NOC?
What is current status of your application?
Try to send required documents to them if possible.
I uploaded experience certificates, NOC 2232
My current status : waiting for applicant
i sent them an email inquiry, lets hope they will explain the situation better

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
I uploaded experience certificates, NOC 2232
My current status : waiting for applicant
i sent them an email inquiry, lets hope they will explain the situation better
No need to worry about anything. Just send them required documents.
You got email today from SINP?

Abod1981

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Whats mean that my experience letters and documents related education are disappered from my application when the status changed from AR to IP ?

everestNP

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
My timeline:

Application Submitted 17th May 2017 under EE subcateogory
In process 20th May 2017
No requests for missing documents
Nomination received 29th June 2017

Some insights that are there if they help you:

1. Some investment statements I submitted were quarterly (31 March, 31 December), and these apparently were accepted in lieu of monthly statements. These institutions do not offer monthly statements.
2. For some other statements, the statements were older than May, such as through April 2017, and I had provided the two months prior to that.
3. Some documents were signed and dated in late February, as I prepared the application so that all I would need to do is hit send (and now pay the $300).
4. One employer reference letter included an attached job description on company stationery, signed by the Human Resources Officer. This may be beneficial to substantiate technical roles as they assess whether your job falls into the NOC category that you place on the application.
5. I attached, in addition to transcripts, the ECA I received from the University of Toronto. This will show unequivocally that the education is equivalent to that in Canada. This may have saved them time as they did not have to do their own assessment on transcripts alone. I found that the University of Toronto had the most straightforward process because they did not require any narrative from the educational institutions, simply the transcripts themselves. I recall that other providers of this service required a write up by the schools, which would be quite onerous to obtain.
6. My highest degree is in another discipline than that in which I work, so it is the degree that is critical to substantiate the points on their grid, and likely it is not required that it be in the field in which you are working.
7. I have had work experience in Ontario, and this did not seem to give them the impression that my intent to land in Saskatchewan was not genuine. In their neighbor to the east, Manitoba, there are penalties on their assessment grid for having worked in another province.
8. Some documents that I submitted were missing when I went to check the completed application after I submitted it, while others were there. In particular, all of my employment verification documents and the ECA were missing.
Thank you for sharing the info.

Reactions: samratkaranjit

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
No need to worry about anything. Just send them required documents.
You got email today from SINP?
Thats the main Problem dreamcan,
from their letter looks like they received my experience files, but they didn't like the content for some reason,
i can assure you all the required information are there i even sent a template file of experience letter to my previous employers and i begged them to fill it with all the required CIC informations
what they have mentioned in their letter is general and NOT meant for my files
this is the main problem here o_O

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Thats the main Problem dreamcan,
from their letter looks like they received my experience files, but they didn't like the content for some reason,
i can assure you all the required information are there i even sent a template file of experience letter to my previous employers and i begged them to fill it with all the required CIC informations
what they have mentioned in their letter is general and NOT meant for my files
this is the main problem here o_O
OK. But try provide the documents which they specifically asking.

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Dear all, i just have a question about my EE account i already made one but i found only application for main applicant only and documents for the main applicant too.. But there is no place to put my paper and also documents of me and my children....Is anyone tell me why that happened... As I did an account for OID But it was normal and i uploaded all our files normally.... Thanks for advance

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Dear all, i just have a question about my EE account i already made one but i found only application for main applicant only and documents for the main applicant too.. But there is no place to put my paper and also documents of me and my children....Is anyone tell me why that happened... As I did an account for OID But it was normal and i uploaded all our files normally.... Thanks for advance
Buddy, you dont have to attach any docs in EE..Either you get Provincial nomination or Federal ITA, that is the time when you file your application where all your details and documents will be required to be attached.

In Your EE....your information and your spouse's basic information is required.

Reactions: Rory.M

Rory.M

Jul 7, 2017
Buddy, you dont have to attach any docs in EE..Either you get Provincial nomination or Federal ITA, that is the time when you file your application where all your details and documents will be required to be attached.

In Your EE....your information and your spouse's basic information is required.
Thanks alot for your reply but i got another question if u don't mind
I had both account file for SINP one express entry and the other one OID and i don't submit any of them waiting for any of them to open.... Is there is no problem to sbmit my OID account if it open and i already have express entry file or there will be a problem and i should only use the express one.... Many thanks in advance

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Thanks alot for your reply but i got another question if u don't mind
I had both account file for SINP one express entry and the other one OID and i don't submit any of them waiting for any of them to open.... Is there is no problem to sbmit my OID account if it open and i already have express entry file or there will be a problem and i should only use the express one.... Many thanks in advance
I don't think this is the problem. Even you applied both of EE and OID, Sinp will ask you to select one for their processing. No worry dear.

Reactions: immig95 and Rory.M