HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jolid said:
Same here
Based on myimmitracker statistics (Jan 2016), it seems that January is the worst month to apply to SINP.
It takes a lot of time to start processing, even months! I think its because of previous applications remaining from the last year.
I know it's frustrating , but our patience has been required by SINP at this time! 8) Have fun

jolid

Nov 22, 2016
Hi
I applied for SINP EE (Jan 17) through an agent. I have the file number. Is it possible to check the status of my application with file number alone?
Thanks in advance.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:
Based on myimmitracker statistics (Jan 2016), it seems that January is the worst month to apply to SINP.
It takes a lot of time to start processing, even months! I think its because of previous applications remaining from the last year.
I know it's frustrating , but our patience has been required by SINP at this time! 8) Have fun
Last year they started processing in mid March

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jolid said:
Hi
I applied for SINP EE (Jan 17) through an agent. I have the file number. Is it possible to check the status of my application with file number alone?
Thanks in advance.
No. You should have user name and password to check your status.

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOSSEIN-R said:
Hi buddy.
My October 12, 2016 has been rejected for this reason. My balance was kept 2 months before October 12 , and they showed NO MERCY!
I had to submit another application on Jan 4. I strongly advise not to wait for miracles and stay wide awake to re-submit in the first EE reopening, regardless of what would happen for this file.
Be careful, my previous application had been rejected on
Jan 6 , and if I had waited for the result of 12 October, I
Could have missed my opportunity!

Does that mean you created another profile in OASIS to prepare for January 4th submission?

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOSSEIN-R said:
Is it possible for them to open for more more submission without treating the already submitted ones?

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okaforizuu said:
-Does that mean you created another profile in OASIS to prepare for January 4th submission?
-Is it possible for them to open for more more submission without treating the already submitted ones?
-Exactly! You know, by failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail! ;)

-Yeah. Why not? They have the authority to plan ahead, to reach their quota

Jan 16, 2017
supatopshota said:
Same here... I was so disappointed after missing OID earlier today but quite happy now :)
hii i also have submitted my file under sinp in last month vth immigration fees n pcc .how much time is there for new file number ?
I got nomination for sinp in november2016

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice