Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
my friends,
thanks for all of your advise. yesterday i got the email asking to submit my 'Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds'. that means just now they don't want my IELTS updated result. is here any possibility to ask me for IELTS in this processing steps again. i see for other applicant, they asked all the documents in a single email.

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
mmomen said:
my online application is now 'Waiting on applicant' and they asked me by email to submit my 'Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds'. but I cannot understand guys what is it? what does it mean by 'Proof of'? is anything wrong? my money is as 'Fixed Deposit'. I have submitted my 'bank certificates' which told that I have 9 individual fixed deposits which total is more than there requirement. and also i have submitted my savings accounts last months statements. but I didn't attached my Fixed Deposit Advice slips there.

now what they want? Fixed Deposit Advice slips? or an updated bank certificates? or savings account's last three months statement?

please update the spreadsheet also.
Hi,

This should be mentioned in the request letter. For my case they asked for 3 months bank statements for checking (savings) account.
-You should send three months bank statement for checking account.
-You can also send latest certificate from bank for your fixed deposit including copy of deposit advice to show that you are still owner of those fixed deposit

In think " Proof of" means you need to proof SINP that you are still holding minimum same of fund that you showed during application (January 2, 2014).

In the application guide it is mentioned-
"In your application you are required to submit detailed documentation to verify three
consecutive months of stable funds prior to application to the SINP, including a detailed
history of funds. These funds must meet requirements throughout the entire immigration
process. Acceptable funds include those from the following sources only: Checking
accounts; Savings accounts; GIC; Mutual Funds; RRSP; TFSA; Term Deposits; Time
Deposits.

Please note that the settlement funds must be in the principal applicant and/ or spouse’s
name."

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
mmomen said:
my friends,
thanks for all of your advise. yesterday i got the email asking to submit my 'Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds'. that means just now they don't want my IELTS updated result. is here any possibility to ask me for IELTS in this processing steps again. i see for other applicant, they asked all the documents in a single email.
I am almost sure that SINP will not ask for new IELTS. When you get the nomination SINP will send you detail instruction to apply to CIC.

My understanding is that CIC will also not ask for new IELTS. But, to be in the safe side, you can prepare for IELTS. In case, they ask it.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
my friends,
SP_BD said:
I am almost sure that SINP will not ask for new IELTS. When you get the nomination SINP will send you detail instruction to apply to CIC.

My understanding is that CIC will also not ask for new IELTS. But, to be in the safe side, you can prepare for IELTS. In case, they ask it.
It seems they don't want your new IELTS result now but about processing at CIC, You can send an email to CIC and inquire about your current situation. ;)

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:

You MUST submit a valid IELTS result even IF it was waived by your province.
mmomen said:
my friends,
In order not to waste time with CIC when you eventually get your nomination certificate,it is better to get a valid IELTS result ready.

You might want to educate yourself with this case http://www.stevenmeurrens.com/wp-content/uploads/imm-2181-13_Page_5.jpg

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mmomen said:
my online application is now 'Waiting on applicant' and they asked me by email to submit my 'Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds'. but I cannot understand guys what is it? what does it mean by 'Proof of'? is anything wrong? my money is as 'Fixed Deposit'. I have submitted my 'bank certificates' which told that I have 9 individual fixed deposits which total is more than there requirement. and also i have submitted my savings accounts last months statements. but I didn't attached my Fixed Deposit Advice slips there.

now what they want? Fixed Deposit Advice slips? or an updated bank certificates? or savings account's last three months statement?

and what about my above query?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
and what about my above query?

mmomen said:

They request your FD statement of account showing the history of the FD (the principal sum plus the interest over the period) as well as your FD certificate. If you have liquidated the FD,you are required to obtain a statement of account from your bank showing you have the required sum in your bank in a statement covering the last 3 months.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mmomen said:

one of my FD advice slip is not with me. I have it's photocopy. is it any problem to submit it? or I need to collect a duplicate copy of my advice slip. here i need to mention that if i collect new advice slip from bank, it shows that it is duplicate copy.
is it any problem if i submit black and white scanned copy to SINP?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
one of my FD advice slip is not with me. I have it's photocopy. is it any problem to submit it? or I need to collect a duplicate copy of my advice slip. here i need to mention that if i collect new advice slip from bank, it shows that it is duplicate copy.
is it any problem if i submit black and white scanned copy to SINP?
it is not a problem scanning and sending the copy with you as long as it clear/legible and it shows the transaction history in the last 3 months.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes to update the portal from experience? I submitted my updated banks statements on Thursday and my status on the portal is still 'Waiting on applicant'.

Kindly advise

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iby2147 said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes to update the portal from experience? I submitted my updated banks statements on Thursday and my status on the portal is still 'Waiting on applicant'.

Kindly advise
For other applicants, in the last week, everyday they submitted their updated documents, their application status changed to In Process on the same day. I think they will change your status today.

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
Just to ask, will you get a UCI number even rejected by SINP? they said, CIC issues UCI number. Does this happen also in nsnp since rejected applications will not reach CIC anyways?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dancingqueen26 said:
Just to ask, will you get a UCI number even rejected by SINP? they said, CIC issues UCI number. Does this happen also in nsnp since rejected applications will not reach CIC anyways?
UCI is allocated to each application made to CIC. You don't get a UCI under provincial nominee program until you are issued a nomination certificate and you have applied to CIO of CIC.

Each province has it own unique reference number which is different from the UCI.

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
solomonwise said:
UCI is allocated to each application made to CIC. You don't get a UCI under provincial nominee program until you are issued a nomination certificate and you have applied to CIO of CIC.

Each province has it own unique reference number which is different from the UCI.
Hi solomon.

You mean federal cant view my previous applications in other provinces?