+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Hello,

I have submitted the SINP with job offer(job approval letter) on Jun 6th. But it still shows "Application submitted"

Do you know how long it takes to application received or in process?

Thanks,
Cindy

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Mine is still Waiting On Applicant, though they attached my updated bank statement to my Application.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manucharyanroza said:
Mine is still Waiting On Applicant, though they attached my updated bank statement to my Application.
Shoot them a mail,it works!

Benjamin had to shoot them a mail to upload the documents. They uploaded just 2 and left the remaining documents in the application portal after the first mail. Then he sent another mail and they uploaded everything and the process changed to "In Process".

Although the mail was well crafted not to appear too intrusive,he sent a mail asking for confirmation of receipt of the documents (even though he got an automatic response mail confirming receipt).

So my advice is,shoot them a mail.

willemRabie

Jul 26, 2013
Pretoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
willemRabie said:
Hi Admins,

I have received a response on my inquiry. They re-sent the correspondence and they ask for updated "Proof of funds". I have submitted the scanned documents today.

I will update you once my status changes to "In Process" again, for now it is still "Waiting on Applicant".

Good luck all!
Willem
Hi admins,

My status has changed to "in process" again and documents I sent have been attached to my application.

Now we hold thumbs and wait...

Good luck!
Willem

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

My add. doc's sent on june 24th and on june 25th, my app. status changed to 'in process' again by god's grace.

Pls update.

Thanks.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My Settlement fund related documents have sent on june 24th and on june 25th, my app. status changed to 'in process' again now.
Pls update.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They asked for my Settlement Funds update on 24/June and my application status is "Waiting on Applicant".
I have sent requested document on 26/June.
Waiting for back to "In Process"

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arams said:
Hi,

My add. doc's sent on june 24th and on june 25th, my app. status changed to 'in process' again by god's grace.

Pls update.

Thanks.
mmomen said:
My Settlement fund related documents have sent on june 24th and on june 25th, my app. status changed to 'in process' again now.
Pls update.
Updated.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
snip has asked me to send the relatives in Sk Lease agreement, Sask Energy , pay stubs.......im not claiming for the points for any relative. although i can get these documents. what should I do? have they asked from anyone else too? who are not claiming for pionts.

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear ALL

I received the email from SINP updated bank statement , i got from bank , bank certificate plus transaction history , but bank furnished certificate on bank letter head with over all amount , and printed out transaction history on normal A4 paper and handed over to me....I asked to them please stamp with official seal on transaction history , but they are saying this is not our policy to stamp on it........i would like to ask , it is fine to send bank certificate on official colour full letter head with signature and stamp and black printed bank transaction history on A4 paper............................please suggest me , and please inform me what is is in ur case regarding updated bank statment ,, please share ur suggestion and experience.....regards...

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsaf29 said:
snip has asked me to send the relatives in Sk Lease agreement, Sask Energy , pay stubs.......im not claiming for the points for any relative. although i can get these documents. what should I do? have they asked from anyone else too? who are not claiming for pionts.
Once you mention that you have a relative in Saskatchewan,they'd ask for the relative details.It will be to your advantage if you supply the requested documents. If however,you are not certain about the immigration status of the relative you can send them a mail that you are not claiming points for adaptability...