Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
does anybody know. how to apply with SINP for letter of support. based on which i can apply for work permit after nomination is received.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an advice for anybody whose application's status is still "Application Received". Somebody sent a mail requesting for his status earlier today as his application status showed "Application Received". This is the response from SINP:

Thank you for your inquiry. This application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. This means each stage of processing may require different amounts of times for different applications. If there are any issues with your file, an officer will contact you or request additional information. Applications cannot be compared as each one is assessed separately.

Kind Regards
SINP

One hour after this mail,the online status changed to "In-Process"...

My advice therefore is,If your application is still showing "Application Received",Please shoot SINP a mail as soon as possible.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
This is an advice for anybody whose application's status is still "Application Received". Somebody sent a mail requesting for his status earlier today as his application status showed "Application Received". This is the response from SINP:

Thank you for your inquiry. This application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. This means each stage of processing may require different amounts of times for different applications. If there are any issues with your file, an officer will contact you or request additional information. Applications cannot be compared as each one is assessed separately.

Kind Regards
SINP

One hour after this mail,the online status changed to "In-Process"...

My advice therefore is,If your application is still showing "Application Received",Please shoot SINP a mail as soon as possible.
My friend,
I think it is not a good recommendation! because as we know they are changing status of about 10 - 20 people almost twice a week and all applications will go to "In Process" within a month. We also know there isn't any difference between "In Process" and "Application received" at all! If they want to work on anybody's files then the do and if they don't want to work then they don't! Changing status never solve any problem! if you refer to our spreadsheet, status of two of our friends changed to "In Process" about 110 days ago and they didn't receive anything from SINP by now. It means we must let them to do their work and sending many emails at a same time never solve any problem and it may cause further problems and they can understand the meaning of that and all of us know if they want, they can delay application process easily because they define rules not us! ;) And the final word is "In Process" never means that person can get nomination letter sooner than others! ;)

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Can any one tell me what are total points given to you ...

SINP did not give me language points

they give total 45 but they did not include language points in it...
why so...

Detail Information Inquiry
FACTOR I: Labour Market Success Indicators

Education & Training
20 - University Degree that required at least three years of full-time study
Skilled Work Experience

Work Experience from the most recent FIVE years prior to application
10 - 5 years
Work Experience from the SIX to TEN year time period prior to application
5 - 5 years
FACTOR II: Connection to Saskatchewan Labour Market & Adaptablility

0 - N/A
0 - N/A
0 - N/A
0 - N/A
Total (Maximum Points - 100) 45

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aruma said:
Can any one tell me what are total points given to you ...

SINP did not give me language points

they give total 45 but they did not include language points in it...
why so...

Detail Information Inquiry
FACTOR I: Labour Market Success Indicators

Education & Training
20 - University Degree that required at least three years of full-time study
Skilled Work Experience

Work Experience from the most recent FIVE years prior to application
10 - 5 years
Work Experience from the SIX to TEN year time period prior to application
5 - 5 years
FACTOR II: Connection to Saskatchewan Labour Market & Adaptablility

0 - N/A
0 - N/A
0 - N/A
0 - N/A
Total (Maximum Points - 100) 45
It is normal my friend. Mine is the same to you. I can see 45 points in SINP website but they will add language points themselves.
Related to SINP points, language points are like this:

CLB8 and higher = 20 Points
CLB7 = 18
CLB6 = 16
CLB5 = 14
CLB4(Minimum) = 12

As we know IELTS score must be converted to CLB for calculating related SINP points.
For example if you get L=6.0 , R=6.0 , W=6.0 , S=6.0 then it is clear that your Language skill is equal to CLB7 and you will get 18 points but if your result be like this: L=5.5 , R=7.5 , W=5.0 , S=6.5 then when you want to convert it to CLB, do you think in which CLB are you? It is a little complicated for people to convert IELTS scores to CLB then I think SINP decided to do it themselves.

They could get all IELTS skills band seperately and a simple algorithm could calculate related CLB and then calculate your language points and add it to your points table! It is really simple but they didn't do that by now! Maybe they will update it in the next year's version! ;) ;D

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
I think it is not a good recommendation! because as we know they are changing status of about 10 - 20 people almost twice a week and all applications will go to "In Process" within a month. We also know there isn't any difference between "In Process" and "Application received" at all! If they want to work on anybody's files then the do and if they don't want to work then they don't! Changing status never solve any problem! if you refer to our spreadsheet, status of two of our friends changed to "In Process" about 110 days ago and they didn't receive anything from SINP by now. It means we must let them to do their work and sending many emails at a same time never solve any problem and it may cause further problems and they can understand the meaning of that and all of us know if they want, they can delay application process easily because they define rules not us! ;) And the final word is "In Process" never means that person can get nomination letter sooner than others! ;)
You might think it doesn't make sense contacting SINP but I think it makes a great deal of sense..I doesn't hurt asking the status of your application especially when others who applied at about the same time have their status changed. You don't work in SINP neither do I but I think it is a wrong notion to think that "Application Received" has no much difference from "In Process". Those are two different stages and obviously one is an advanced stage of the other.

As SINP succinctly put it in the copied email,"....Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. This means each stage of processing may require different amounts of times for different applications....",It gives backing to the fact that each application is treated differently and separately. That applicant "A" has his/her application pending for 110 days under the "IN PROCESS" status does not mean applicant "B" will be subjected to the same.

So,I think 6 months is enough a time to make inquiries about your application if your status has remained the same with others progressing.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solomonwise said:
You might think it doesn't make sense contacting SINP but I think it makes a great deal of sense..I doesn't hurt asking the status of your application especially when others who applied at about the same time have their status changed. You don't work in SINP neither do I but I think it is a wrong notion to think that "Application Received" has no much difference from "In Process". Those are two different stages and obviously one is an advanced stage of the other.

As SINP succinctly put it in the copied email,"....Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis. This means each stage of processing may require different amounts of times for different applications....",It gives backing to the fact that each application is treated differently and separately. That applicant "A" has his/her application pending for 110 days under the "IN PROCESS" status does not mean applicant "B" will be subjected to the same.

So,I think 6 months is enough a time to make inquiries about your application if your status has remained the same with others progressing.
My Friend

As I know, our applications divided between different Immigration officers. That immigration officer is the person who changes the status of every application inside website. If he/she likes then he/she can change it on the first week of receiving an application (that thing happened to two of our friends about 110 days before) and if that immigration officer doesn't like then, that application will be in "Application received" situation in website but the fact is "Application Received" or "In Process" never shows what is really happening on their side. It could be 5 months an application remains in "In Process" stage and that immigration officer doesn't work on that and in the other hand it is possible that one application's status remain in "Application Received" but that immigration officer is really working on that and finalize that!

A positive point about our applications these days is, when status of applicants start to change from "Application Received" to "In Process" it shows they start to work on files. I think all application's status will change within one month and nobody should worry about that.

Everybody wishes to get nomination in 15 days but as we can see SINP has a different story! I know a fact about SINP and it is: Everything you or everybody else is done before or you will do in the future, SINP work on their policy and nobody in this big world can effect their work my friend! Believe me, If they don't want to do an action, nobody can force them to do that!

About sending emails and ask them for status, Yes everybody is free to send an email to SINP and ask them why I am waiting for 6 months and I didn't see any change or didn't get my nominations. It is a right for every person but this is not a solution for getting nomination sooner and it never force SINP to work faster for us! The volume of emails can encourage them to not work on our files and it is really easy for them and it can delay the whole process one or two months! I know another fact about our files: All of applicants MUST receive their nominations until 31 Dec 2014 and it shows they should work on all files and finalize them until 31 Dec but it is on their discretion to work now or on December!

About the email you mentioned, Everybody sends an email to SINP these days, will receive the same reply! From our experience, they prepare an email and send it to everybody!

I hope everybody could get nomination within one next month but as I said before this is only a hope!

I hope I could say what really I mean. ;)

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
VictorPapa said:
My Friend

As I know, our applications divided between different Immigration officers. That immigration officer is the person who changes the status of every application inside website. If he/she likes then he/she can change it on the first week of receiving an application (that thing happened to two of our friends about 110 days before) and if that immigration officer doesn't like then, that application will be in "Application received" situation in website but the fact is "Application Received" or "In Process" never shows what is really happening on their side. It could be 5 months an application remains in "In Process" stage and that immigration officer doesn't work on that and in the other hand it is possible that one application's status remain in "Application Received" but that immigration officer is really working on that and finalize that!

A positive point about our applications these days is, when status of applicants start to change from "Application Received" to "In Process" it shows they start to work on files. I think all application's status will change within one month and nobody should worry about that.

Everybody wishes to get nomination in 15 days but as we can see SINP has a different story! I know a fact about SINP and it is: Everything you or everybody else is done before or you will do in the future, SINP work on their policy and nobody in this big world can effect their work my friend! Believe me, If they don't want to do an action, nobody can force them to do that!

About sending emails and ask them for status, Yes everybody is free to send an email to SINP and ask them why I am waiting for 6 months and I didn't see any change or didn't get my nominations. It is a right for every person but this is not a solution for getting nomination sooner and it never force SINP to work faster for us! The volume of emails can encourage them to not work on our files and it is really easy for them and it can delay the whole process one or two months! I know another fact about our files: All of applicants MUST receive their nominations until 31 Dec 2014 and it shows they should work on all files and finalize them until 31 Dec but it is on their discretion to work now or on December!

About the email you mentioned, Everybody sends an email to SINP these days, will receive the same reply! From our experience, they prepare an email and send it to everybody!

I hope everybody could get nomination within one next month but as I said before this is only a hope!

I hope I could say what really I mean. ;)
Friends,

I would like to share something on this. I have also similar kind of experience regarding application status. When I applied and got a letter from SINP on February, I was mentally prepared and shared that nomination will not be received before May/June at the earliest. Although VictorPapa and Gulbadan were expecting it by March. now it seems that may be it will take around July/August.

I planned to contact SINP after June 30, if status remain unchanged. But when I saw that few of the forum members informed that their status were changed, I sent my first mail to SINP inquiring my application on June 10. They gave me same kind of response that "solomonwise" shared but not the exact language. Within a couple of hour my status also changed to "in process".

I agree with Victor in a sense that it does not ultimately matters whatever the status until they nominate you. But at the same time it is understandable that if there are different layers to reach a final destination, everyone would expect that they are crossing some of the hurdles. It was SINP's responsibility to change the status to reflect the fact.

Obviously, if you have not heard anything for 3 to 4 months, you can send a query rather than knocking them on weekly basis. That might be an issue.

Hope everyone, who are in the process, will be nominated very soon.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
Friends,

I would like to share something on this. I have also similar kind of experience regarding application status. When I applied and got a letter from SINP on February, I was mentally prepared and shared that nomination will not be received before May/June at the earliest. Although VictorPapa and Gulbadan were expecting it by March. now it seems that may be it will take around July/August.

I planned to contact SINP after June 30, if status remain unchanged. But when I saw that few of the forum members informed that their status were changed, I sent my first mail to SINP inquiring my application on June 10. They gave me same kind of response that "solomonwise" shared but not the exact language. Within a couple of hour my status also changed to "in process".

I agree with Victor in a sense that it does not ultimately matters whatever the status until they nominate you. But at the same time it is understandable that if there are different layers to reach a final destination, everyone would expect that they are crossing some of the hurdles. It was SINP's responsibility to change the status to reflect the fact.

Obviously, if you have not heard anything for 3 to 4 months, you can send a query rather than knocking them on weekly basis. That might be an issue.

Hope everyone, who are in the process, will be nominated very soon.
I think all of us will go to In Process until 30 June and we will get our nominations in July/August! ;)
Every of us is waiting for that great moment when you check your email and see, WOW your nomination letter is in your Inbox! ;)

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

Good news.........

My online status changed to "In-Process"... on June 12th.

Pls Update.

samsaf29

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LOndon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 24-11-2014.. SLU 27-8-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
My sister-in-law's sinp application status has changed into "in proccess"
unfortunately i have forgetten my login password, and i can't access the authenticating email id to which SINP sends new password. so I can't see my status... though my application was filed before hers on 3rd January.

do snip change authenticating email id? what if I can't retireve it?
if additional documents are required at later stage , they are to be sent via email?
not to be uploaded through online portal? am I right?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsaf29 said:
My sister-in-law's sinp application status has changed into "in proccess"
unfortunately i have forgetten my login password, and i can't access the authenticating email id to which SINP sends new password. so I can't see my status... though my application was filed before hers on 3rd January.

do snip change authenticating email id? what if I can't retireve it?
if additional documents are required at later stage , they are to be sent via email?
not to be uploaded through online portal? am I right?
Did you and your sister in law apply in SINP Skilled worker without job offer? Are you among 250 applicants without job offer?

If yes, then are you in our spreadsheet? If yes then please tell me your name and If no then send me a message and give me your data to add it.

About your question, Yes all prospective requested documents must be sent with email. I think you must contact SINP and explain your situation and change your email address in their website because at the end, your nomination will be sent to your email address and if you can't access it then you will have many difficulties.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Did anybody from SINP applicants notice any change in on-line portal? I noticed, that some of my documents were re-created on 10 June, as well there are changes in settlement funds and they filled middle names of all my family members also.