+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

nily

Dec 28, 2013
Actually I can't even open the apply page .the address is apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1
????
help me plz

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
truptis said:
Guys ....what I feel about 250 facts is -

I think they will accept as many as applications but only 250 will be selected for nomination. Because its not possible that since y'day not yet achieved 250 deadline.

I really don't think so.

What you say friends?

TS
To me it all depends on when they decide that 250 intake threshold is reached... i.e. on receipt or after nomination. I guess, in a week's time (once they publish their first update), we should be able to get a sense.

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
truptis said:
Not after acceptance.....before nomination..they will reject (may be)...and than we need to resubmit ASAP.

This I what I saw on one video (on CIC website).

TS
I am really hopeful to get my application accepted.
I suppose translator form is not so important to make whole the application rejected, all of my translations are confirmed by official references.

I wish you all the best , thanks for your help and good luck:)

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
regina_jy said:
To me it all depends on when they decide that 250 intake threshold is reached... i.e. on receipt or after nomination. I guess, in a week's time (once they publish their first update), we should be able to get a sense.
i suppose there have been submitted more than 250 applications by now.
It has been 24 hours, 250 applications mean 10 application per hour.It looks logical

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi Gul,

Hi Gul/ Ram/All who already submitted,

I know I know. I need to show FD to make it $11000.I have Term Deposit advice in lieu of Term Deposit Recipt which I got when created the FD. Its states all its time period,maturing amount etc.

Do you think they will accept it. I just got to know bank also gives a letter if needed against FD.What do I do.

I also have few queries who all submitted the form

1) In the drop down of federal forms there are two forms IM-0008-General Application & IM0008-Application for permanent Residence. Do we have to upload IM0008 too. If yes where can we find the related form.
2) Are you submitting bank statement for FD as well.(I am not aware if we can get bank statement for FD as well).If Not then what supporting doc you are uploading
3) What is conversion fedral form? (it’s not even in checklist)
4) Are you all submitting reference letter of current employer as well (as usually its difficult to get reference letter from current employer and I too don’t have one).I have affidavit from a colleague. Will that do?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
maryam2463 said:
I am really hopeful to get my application accepted.
I suppose translator form is not so important to make whole the application rejected, all of my translations are confirmed by official references.

I wish you all the best , thanks for your help and good luck:)
This is what is stated in the guide... so I am sure they will request additional doc from you once they go thru the application..

What Happens to Your Application Package?
Once your application package is received, an immigration officer will assess it against the eligibility criteria for the International Skilled Worker Category.
• You will receive a receipt letter via email that includes your application number. Please use this number to reference all inquiries or submissions for your application.
• You will only be contacted by the SINP with requests for missing documents and or with the results of our assessment. All communication is done via email. If you are required to submit additional documents email: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Good luck!

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
regina_jy said:
This is what is stated in the guide... so I am sure they will request additional doc from you once they go thru the application..

Once your application package is received, an immigration officer will assess it against the eligibility criteria for the International Skilled Worker Category.
• You will receive a receipt letter via email that includes your application number. Please use this number to reference all inquiries or submissions for your application.
• You will only be contacted by the SINP with requests for missing documents and or with the results of our assessment. All communication is done via email. If you are required to submit additional documents email: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca

Good luck!
Is it must to upload docs in one go or we can upload some docs right now and rest later i mean in couple of hours. Is it possible to finish online part in parts rather than in one go?

joshbay84

Nov 3, 2013
Guys,

Do any of you know if the application intake is first come - first serve, or do they have any time limit within which to submit the application after which they will shortlist?

Joshua

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
NAMBIVIN said:
No .. I am currently in India .. And had never been anywhere outside india in the last 1 year.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I believe it should be New Delhi Office . but earlier there was some discussion saying that for the SNIP new scheme ,, it should be all Nova scotia office . that's where i am confused
Dont worry about visa office. Even if its wrong, they will correct it. I saw that happening during FSW 2013. lot of ppl wrote CIO as their visa office where it should be New delhi and even though their application was processed. So as long as visa office is concerned, dont worry about it.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
joshbay84 said:
Guys,

Do any of you know if the application intake is first come - first serve, or do they have any time limit within which to submit the application after which they will shortlist?

Joshua
The way application is going on...I believe...they will shortlist 250 application....because....1 night 24hrs is more than enough to get 250 application and still the system is able to take appl....so this is my point of view.

TS

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Could any of u pls advice what kind of nature of asset would the Employee provident fund fall in?

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Its doesnt fall in any category mentioned
Hey Gul,

Thanks for the reply..Does that mean we can not show the money in PF account as POF?

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
regina_jy said:

• You will only be contacted by the SINP with requests for missing documents and or with the results of our assessment. All communication is done via email. If you are required to submit additional documents email: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca

Good luck!
Please Regina, how do I upload federal forms, through with Provincial. Please Gul and Regina help.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Binn said:
Hey Gul,

Thanks for the reply..Does that mean we can not show the money in PF account as POF?
When I came through Federal, I defintely showed employee as well as employer PF contributions in my proof of funds... so you can DEFINITELY show this and it will be 100% valid in my opinion... And in canadian context, it is similar to RRSP.. so please add on employee & employer PF (both) to your settlement funds...