+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi experts,

Please consider to clarify my doubts as well.

supporting doc for FD? Conversion form ? IMM0008-apllication for PR?

What to do about them?

Sunita

ac15841

Aug 13, 2013
Hi need help... I am confuse on the create job offe and the Parent Applicatiob if overage dependant child.. may I know what are these... please reply...

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
ac15841 said:
Hi need help... I am confuse on the create job offe and the Parent Applicatiob if overage dependant child.. may I know what are these... please reply...
Do u have any job offer from Sask employer?

If no....than leae this blank and go ahead..If yes...than add details as per their requirements....

TS

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Hy friends ,

urgent help required , in Skill worker criteria , there is not option of english score....can any person explain it.

Scottish

Dec 31, 2013
SINP Apply Online will be temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
Aarav2509 said:
the quota reached or technical problem??
I think technical problem.

TS

babake

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam2463 said:
i suppose there have been submitted more than 250 applications by now.
It has been 24 hours, 250 applications mean 10 application per hour.It looks logical
I am currently in Saskatchewan, It is not first come first serve in trying to get to 250. Many factors are considered here, your area of training, family, age and other factors and more importantly geographical balance....they all go to determine the 250 pool. As in the no. 250 should be the best representation of all factors...The best guarantee for this selection process is if you have a job offer. You can apply two month from now without a job offer and avoiding this first time rush that brought the server down but still get selected and you can apply in day one but miss the selection due to overall factors..Simply put the process is like College admissions, the fact that you are qualified does not grantee you admissions.

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Hi Mates,

It’s very urgent. Can anyone tell me how to fill settlement Plan. Ther is one question “Has your application to come to Canada been approved?” and when I write there no I have not applied yet it will closed and when I write No I applied and still waiting then it take me furture.

Can any one tell me which option I need to click because I am applying right now.

Question 2 ) Form IMM008 Economic class—which provincial government has nominated you. DO I need to write there category “Financial auditors and accountants (Noc 1111)”

Please help urgent.

Thanks all

Aarav2509

Jan 2, 2014
babake said:
I am currently in Saskatchewan, It is not first come first serve in trying to get to 250. Many factors are considered here, your area of training, family, age and other factors and more importantly geographical balance....they all go to determine the 250 pool. As in the no. 250 should be the best representation of all factors...The best guarantee for this selection process is if you have a job offer. You can apply two month from now without a job offer and avoiding this first time rush that brought the server down but still get selected and you can apply in day one but miss the selection due to overall factors..Simply put the process is like College admissions, the fact that you are qualified does not grantee you admissions.
its not like that.. For rejecting any application, immigration officer has to give reason.if u r qualified with 60 points then they don't prefer 80 point person on it without a reason

boy_pinoy

Nov 14, 2013
Hi Seniors,

What are the criteria to be eligible to apply in SINP? My common law has a second cousin who is a PR in Saskatchewan, can he nominate us?

Pls. make it clear for us. Thanks in advance.

ac15841

Aug 13, 2013
Been awake since day 1 my super preparation is not enough but I know God will always find ways... but hopefully I can have my best weekend tmrw as I dont need to face the PC the whole day... haist...

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Hope they don't mess around with the documents already uploaded to the respective accounts..