Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Bab_Kris said:
Hi All,

My status is:
1. I'm currently on Work permit in Canada and working for SK employer
2. I have good experience as required for SINP, I fall under NOC A
3. I have not taken IELTS yet, planning to take if at all it is mandatory.

Questions are.
1. In which Category can I apply for SINP for quick and clear processing?
2. Is IELTS mandatory?
3. Transcripts assessment mandatory?
4. without IELTS/ transcripts assessment can I apply for SINP on Jan 2nd and get these done later if at all they are mandatory?

Well as of now these, more can come based on information I gather. Thank you very much.
If you are currently working for an SK employer then you can apply for the PR right now. But the new regulations start in 2-3 days time. So I would suggest talk to your employer and also give an IELTS at the same time. If your employer agrees then you can go ahead, else you can apply as per the new regulations which require IELTS as a Mandatory document. Also mandatory documents includes your passport pages, employee reference lettes, proof of funds and settlement plan. Also check if your occupation is regulated

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NAMBIVIN said:
Thanks for the info Ram
Dear NAMBIVIN

Hope you have seen my post. I just yday rcvd a reply from SINP that they dont assess education credentials from WES. So you are good to start collecting your documents and apply on Jan 2nd.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ram

Thanks again for sharing the info.
Being one in 250 count is something similar to getting a tatkal ticket in IRCTC site.
If luck doesn't favor, will have to wait for the FSW 2014. So planning to get WES done before that . Not sure whether CIC will again change the policies in meantime.

~Regards
VN

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
NAMBIVIN said:
Dear Ram

Thanks again for sharing the info.
Being one in 250 count is something similar to getting a tatkal ticket in IRCTC site.
If luck doesn't favor, will have to wait for the FSW 2014. So planning to get WES done before that . Not sure whether CIC will again change the policies in meantime.

~Regards
VN

Excellent Decision NAMBIVIN

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
hisaca said:
Does any one has an idea of how I can merge several PDF document into one single document. thanks
MERGING - mergepdf.net.

SPLITTING - splitpdf.net

Has worked wonderfully everytime for me

givan

Jul 3, 2011
I have a problem with filling in Generic Application Form for Canada[IMM 0008],because the PDF file is locked!
Do you have a federal forms filled ,except Generic Application Form for Canada[IMM 0008]?

thank you

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hey guys and ladies :)
I have a question. I have written IELTS and it is the academic stream. Can I use the results (7.5) of this to apply or I will have to write the general stream before I will be qualified?
Another thing is, is it acceptable to apply under different provinces with the hope of getting nominated by one of them?

Happy holiday season to you all. I will appreciate your reponse. Thanks

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
gulshan said:
Hello All,

Could please explain what to do with provincial forms , they are based on old policies not new one polices, how to treat with them????

Please suggest me how to deal with them...

gulshan
Dear All, please guide me about provincial forms...in addition to that should we submit the police report even no offence or convicted...gulshan

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes we need the forms for 2014 (based on 60 points) not the ols ones.
any suggestions.

gulshan said:
Dear All, please guide me about provincial forms...in addition to that should we submit the police report even no offence or convicted...gulshan

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulshan said:
Gulshan you have to wait for the new forms to be announced. God Forbid what if you are using an old form then you have to redo everything from the beginnning

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Wasty said:
Hey guys and ladies :)
I have a question. I have written IELTS and it is the academic stream. Can I use the results (7.5) of this to apply or I will have to write the general stream before I will be qualified?
Another thing is, is it acceptable to apply under different provinces with the hope of getting nominated by one of them?

Happy holiday season to you all. I will appreciate your reponse. Thanks
No you have to write the General Training one and that will be the one that will be accepted.

Not sure about the different provinces. I think you have to apply to only one province at a time. But I would request other members to validate this or negate my views if otherwise

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
HI All

Please elight this aswell
What should be Current Employer Letter of Reference Date.........?

As I came to know from someone that It should be something near to 31st Dec...
Not heard anything like that.

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
ram040479 said:
Gulshan you have to wait for the new forms to be announced. God Forbid what if you are using an old form then you have to redo everything from the beginnning
Ram.......Thanks for your response.....what police reports..should we submit it now or later.....even no offence or convicted.......

gulshan