NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ram040479 said:
Fee Payment is only when CIC requests the same. For SINP there are no fees involved unless you are applying for licensing or WES certificates which need to be sent along with your SINP application
Thanks Raj dear , :( Can you tell What is WES and whether it applie to me or not? I am telecommunication engineer (2147 Computer engineers)any useful suggestion or links pls share to me.

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ram040479 said:
WES certificate is the one which gives you the Canadian Equivalency of your local country education. You need to pay some fees to WES and select the right package and get your report. They will give you two sets of certificates and you have to send the original to CIC and SINP for getting your nomination.
thanks dear.
1)where I can get my WES certificate , is it online application?please share some link if online
2) Approximately how much time it takes to get evaluation completed and receive back WES certificates
3) If WES certification is not done befor 2nd of Jan 2014, I cannot apply on 2nd of January 2014 for SNIP ?

pls advise

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Wasty said:
Thank you Ram, God bless
Dear Forum members, especially the seniors,
Special compliments to everyone,
January 2, 2014 beckons. We have all been together working to ensure that as the application for SINP 2014 opens, we are all able to submit our online applications.
However, I just need a recap on the checklist of all documents to attach to the online application.
1. Passport biodata (information page) for Principal applicant and all dependants.
2. Birth Certificate for Principal applicant and all dependants
3. Proof of Fund/Bank Statements (Stable for the last 3 months
4. Degree certificate and transcripts for Principal Applicant and spouse
5. IELTS Result (Band 7)
6. Work references from present and past employments
7. Settlement Plan (Though still very unclear about this)

I wish to also be informed on all the forms to complete, especially with regard to the Federal forms, please what is the position update? –Anyone has ideas?

Should there be police clearance certificate at this point of the application?

Please. Is it correct that federal forms would be completed and attached to the SINP online applications?

Thanks for the feedback dear forum members and seniors!

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ram040479 said:
You can do your Education assessment from WES.ORG
You have to select the WES ICAP Option
Costs break up are as follows
WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation + Storage)
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $205
Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
CPA Board Evaluation $305
Duplicate Reports $30
ram040479 : at what point we need WES verification and certificate submission , pls uide on that .

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulshan said:
Ram.......Thanks for your response.....what police reports..should we submit it now or later.....even no offence or convicted.......

gulshan
The Police reports means a clearance from the Police Department stating that you do not have any crimes or reports or cases against your name. In India we call it the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and we get it from the Passport Office

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
asad_xtc said:
thanks dear.
1)where I can get my WES certificate , is it online application?please share some link if online
2) Approximately how much time it takes to get evaluation completed and receive back WES certificates
3) If WES certification is not done befor 2nd of Jan 2014, I cannot apply on 2nd of January 2014 for SNIP ?

pls advise
Asad

WES is current not required for SINP online application and I have proof of that by means of an email that I received from them 2 days back. However if you need information on that you can search a few posts back and I have replied to NAMBIVIN on the same

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
AIMS Passion said:
Dear Forum members, especially the seniors,
Special compliments to everyone,
January 2, 2014 beckons. We have all been together working to ensure that as the application for SINP 2014 opens, we are all able to submit our online applications.
However, I just need a recap on the checklist of all documents to attach to the online application.
1. Passport biodata (information page) for Principal applicant and all dependants.
2. Birth Certificate for Principal applicant and all dependants
3. Proof of Fund/Bank Statements (Stable for the last 3 months
4. Degree certificate and transcripts for Principal Applicant and spouse
5. IELTS Result (Band 7)
6. Work references from present and past employments

I wish to also be informed on all the forms to complete, especially with regard to the Federal forms, please what is the position update? –Anyone has ideas?

Should there be police clearance certificate at this point of the application?

Please. Is it correct that federal forms would be completed and attached to the SINP online applications?

Thanks for the feedback dear forum members and seniors!
Hi AIMS

Thanks for the recap

At the moment myself and a few seniors are also in the same boat and I guess we are ready with the documents which you have specified from Point 1 to Point 7.

As far as my situation goes, I am ready with the Police Certificates as I had applied for FSW 2013. Not sure about the others

We are also not clear about the Settlement Plan and Federal Forms, though I still feel that the settlement plan which I have posted a few pages back holds good. The real problem is there is no body to confirm or deny that. So have to take a risk in submitting the same. If you see the settlement plan itself says, print this and attach it to the online application

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
ram040479 said:
Hi AIMS

Thanks for the recap

At the moment myself and a few seniors are also in the same boat and I guess we are ready with the documents which you have specified from Point 1 to Point 7.

As far as my situation goes, I am ready with the Police Certificates as I had applied for FSW 2013. Not sure about the others

We are also not clear about the Settlement Plan and Federal Forms, though I still feel that the settlement plan which I have posted a few pages back holds good. The real problem is there is no body to confirm or deny that. So have to take a risk in submitting the same. If you see the settlement plan itself says, print this and attach it to the online application
Hi, Thanks Ram. Are you confirming that we need to attach police certificates at this point? Is it ok to attached Police Certificate of 2011? Please your resonse or anyother senior is well appreciated. Thanks!

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
AIMS Passion said:
Hi, Thanks Ram. Are you confirming that we need to attach police certificates at this point? Is it ok to attached Police Certificate of 2011? Please your resonse or anyother senior is well appreciated. Thanks!
To what I can read from the guide (below is the abstract), police clearance certificate is not required if there is no offence. So at this point, you are good even without this. Am I correct Ram??

12. Police Report(s) (if applicable)

If you or any dependent over the age of 18 has committed an offence or has been convicted of a crime, you must provide a scanned copy of a police report from the country or countries where the offense(s) occurred and your current country of residence. In addition to the police report, submit any proof of rehabilitation, if applicable.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Thanks so much Ram,

I merged all the files seamlessly. You are blessing for us on this site. i appreciate you.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
regina_jy said:
To what I can read from the guide (below is the abstract), police clearance certificate is not required if there is no offence. So at this point, you are good even without this. Am I correct Ram??

12. Police Report(s) (if applicable)

If you or any dependent over the age of 18 has committed an offence or has been convicted of a crime, you must provide a scanned copy of a police report from the country or countries where the offense(s) occurred and your current country of residence. In addition to the police report, submit any proof of rehabilitation, if applicable.
Regina

The very point of a Police certificate is to check whether any offence is there in records against your name for which a Police Clearance certificate is mandatory. So having one from the particular country is mandatory. Indian Police Certificates are valid for 2 years.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
All;

SINP international skilled worker guide (updated December 23rd)

Page 4, paragraph 4 under eligibility:
if your occupational education and work experience is in a regulated profession, you
will be required to demonstrate that you have obtained the appropriate Saskatchewan qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession before you apply.

Page 11, under Regulatory or Licensing Credentials:

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing or certification in Saskatchewan, you must contact the provincial, national and/or industrial regulatory association before applying for nomination to verify that you will be licensed. Before nomination, the SINP will contact the appropriate regulatory body to ensure it has no objections to SINP nomination.

Does anyone feel this two statements are somehow contradictory if you are in a regulated profession? Page 4 seems to suggest that you MUST have a Saskatchewan qualification recognition while page 11 seems to require you to have made contact to establish that your foreign qualification will be "qualified" to licence after going through all the relevant steps?

Please share your thoughts as time is getting to short to make any last minutes changes.

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
AIMS Passion said:
Page 12 of the updated guide.
Settlement Plan
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
ram040479 said:
Regina

The very point of a Police certificate is to check whether any offence is there in records against your name for which a Police Clearance certificate is mandatory. So having one from the particular country is mandatory. Indian Police Certificates are valid for 2 years.
Thanks for ur inputs, Ram. But I still do not agree with this. I believe we wont need PCC as a mandatory thing at this stage. Anyone having any other view?