Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Canph said:
No, CIC part is after nomination.
What about fee payment ? do we need to pay fee along with application ? If so what is good method ? Demand Draft or By Credit Card?Guide on that

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
ram040479 said:
Also Canph, as far as the documents are concerned, I have already have them scanned with me. Should we have any document scanned after notarising them or just the plain simple document scanned would do

Passport pages for self and dependants
Birth Certificates for self and dependants
Educational Certificates (I also have two sets of sealed transcripts)
WES Certificate to prove Canadian Equivalency
Proof of funds ( Will be getting 6 months bank statement and 2 FDs)

Let me know if I have missed out on anything

So if I have all the documents ready, I just need to wait for Jan 2nd 2014, is that right ?
What is WES Certificate to prove Canadian Equivalency , How I Can get it?

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
I need help from experts on this topic please. I will be happy if any of the seniors on this topic can patiently help me out.

1. If one has his WES evaluation already, do i still need to attach transcripts in my form when it is the same transcript that my school sent to WES before i have an evaluation report.

2. Do i and my family need passport photographs for any of the application.

3. I am reading a contradictory information which one do i stick to - SINP guideline is saying one doesn't need a Police Certificate if you have clean record whereas CIC is requesting a Police report in its guideline.

4. This is my work experience FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/ANALYST - 1YR 9MTHS, PLANNING ANALYST 2YRS 6MTHS, COST ACCOUNTANT -4YRS 8MONTHS, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER 1YR 10MONTHS. Which NOC is best for me please?

5. IELTS Reading 6.5 Writing 7 Listening 6 Speaking 7.5 Overall 7. What should i claim under Language.

6. The letters of references from previous employers were addressed to my regional CIC office because i intended using them for FSW before this SINP changes came up. Getting another one takes at least 3weeks, while some of the companies have even folded up. Can i include them like that along with the current employment reference letter which will be addressed to Sask.

I will be glad if anyone can help out.

Thanks

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
hisaca said:
I need help from experts on this topic please. I will be happy if any of the seniors on this topic can patiently help me out.

1. If one has his WES evaluation already, do i still need to attach transcripts in my form when it is the same transcript that my school sent to WES before i have an evaluation report.

Yes along with the WES report, you have to attach the educational transcripts either sealed from your University or Notarised.

2. Do i and my family need passport photographs for any of the application.
Not sure about this one. But having this is better as FSW 2013 had requested it to be submitted. So later any way CIC should ask you for the photos

3. I am reading a contradictory information which one do i stick to - SINP guideline is saying one doesn't need a Police Certificate if you have clean record whereas CIC is requesting a Police report in its guideline.
Same answer as for point number 2. Having a PCC is not going to harm your application. But if you dont apply one and later if CIC asks you then it might delay your application

4. This is my work experience FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/ANALYST - 1YR 9MTHS, PLANNING ANALYST 2YRS 6MTHS, COST ACCOUNTANT -4YRS 8MONTHS, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER 1YR 10MONTHS. Which NOC is best for me please?
NOC 1112.

5. IELTS Reading 6.5 Writing 7 Listening 6 Speaking 7.5 Overall 7. What should i claim under Language.
You can claim 20 Points
IELTS 6.5 = CLB Points 5
IELTS 7.0 = CLB Points 5
IELTS 6.0 = CLB Points 4
IELTS 7.5 = CLB Points 6
Pls check this link also for confirmation
http://immigrationcanada.pro/canada-immigration-forum/threads/ielts-to-clb-conversion-understanding-new-language-proficiency-requirements.68/

6. The letters of references from previous employers were addressed to my regional CIC office because i intended using them for FSW before this SINP changes came up. Getting another one takes at least 3weeks, while some of the companies have even folded up. Can i include them like that along with the current employment reference letter which will be addressed to Sask.
Yes you can.

I will be glad if anyone can help out.

Thanks

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
asad_xtc said:
What is WES Certificate to prove Canadian Equivalency , How I Can get it?
WES certificate is the one which gives you the Canadian Equivalency of your local country education. You need to pay some fees to WES and select the right package and get your report. They will give you two sets of certificates and you have to send the original to CIC and SINP for getting your nomination.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
asad_xtc said:
What about fee payment ? do we need to pay fee along with application ? If so what is good method ? Demand Draft or By Credit Card?Guide on that
Fee Payment is only when CIC requests the same. For SINP there are no fees involved unless you are applying for licensing or WES certificates which need to be sent along with your SINP application

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ashif_eee said:
can anybody confirm NOC 2147 (Computer engineer except software), 0211 (Engineering Manager) is regulated profession??
2147 is not regulated
0211 is regulated

But this is as per my investigations. You can also check the workingincanada website for more information. I also checked this link and got to know some idea.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Canph said:
Hi ram,

I am back after a much needed break, happy to see 20 pages..... ;)

The overall regulation and getting licence is quite confusing.
I had sent a mail, I got one line reply suggesting for other occupation which in fact I am not into, irony but true.
Even though many of the professions are regulated but in guideline document they have added a line saying, respective applicants profession will be verified by the concerned authority and positive reply from the authority would be enough to grant the nomination.
Let us suppose if we have to get the required licence from the respective authority, probably it will take a year to do so, then what is the use of doing the whole procedure if we fail to apply for nomination.
What do you say ram?
canph

I checked the workingincanada website wherein, if I search for my occupation as consultant, it is asking me to select an area in the province and if I select a random one, it says the profession is not regulated. So my take, purely my take is that my profession is not regulated and I am going to take a risk of applying without any licensing or regulation. If they ask at a later date then I will leave it on destiny to make my nomination get approved. Its just frustrating at not getting clear cut information.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Canph said:
In case of non availability of BC, better to get non availability certificate from Municipality and on that basis a affidavit done, and attach a explanation letter along with application.
Second option would be 10th Marks card, in older threads there have been good an bad experiences attaching the 10th marks card as dob proof, I believe it depends purely on case officer.
This is my opinion, any other take is welcome.
Ram, any take on this.
yes I second canph on this. I would go with the second option. But it would be more clear if the rules and regulations come out early. You can also send an email to them and inquire about this

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ram040479 said:
canph

I checked the workingincanada website wherein, if I search for my occupation as consultant, it is asking me to select an area in the province and if I select a random one, it says the profession is not regulated. So my take, purely my take is that my profession is not regulated and I am going to take a risk of applying without any licensing or regulation. If they ask at a later date then I will leave it on destiny to make my nomination get approved. Its just frustrating at not getting clear cut information.
canph have sent you a PM check it out. Please see the screenshot and share your views

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014

Check this out Guys

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ram040479 said:

Check this out Guys
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=29307&lang=eng&noc=2171&action=final&ln=p&regionKeyword=Regina%2C+Saskatchewan&s=3&source=0&titleKeyword=IT+%28information+technology%29+consultant#report_tabs_container2

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
Hi ram040479

I am also a 2171
how does the translation thing work!!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
capri25.yashu said:
Hi ram040479

I am also a 2171
how does the translation thing work!!
Can you elaborate on your question please

gangster9rls

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2014(PCC and RPRF)
Nomination.....
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial application
File Transfer...
07-03-2014 (Probable date)
Med's Request
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
14-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
18-09-2014 (PR card in Process 14 Oct 2014; Complete:22 Oct 2014 and Received PR cards on 27 Oct 2014)
Ram

one thing

As per my understanding (I maybe wrong)
even if the occupation is regulated there is no need to obtain licensing, it was highly difficult for getting license as one of its criteria is you have to work a minimum of 12 months under P.Eng supervisor .
So only need to be verified with regulator body for eligibility. how to get verification we need to think over/contact some regulator bodies on it.

Only critical thing is (especially) for regulated occupations WES assessed report is acceptable or not?
(Probably for you its not a problem as you claiming that your occupation is not regulated)

Guys, whose occupation will come under regulated profession please think over on these two things
its very important too