14-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
18-09-2014 (PR card in Process 14 Oct 2014; Complete:22 Oct 2014 and Received PR cards on 27 Oct 2014)
hello guys

I think there are no clear indications in Application guide book regarding regulated profession, qualification assessment etc..
Application guide demonstrated as

"if your occupational education and work experience is in a regulated
profession, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan
qualification recognition to be able to work in that profession."

for this whether WES assessed credential report will be accepted or not ?
else it has to be assessed by Saskatchewan province authorized body?

We need to get clear picture about this assessment first.

the second one

"If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing or certification in
Saskatchewan, you must contact the provincial, national and/or industrial regulatory
association before applying for nomination to verify that you will be able to meet
licensing or certification requirements".

As per my knowledge, it is highly difficult to get a registered license from the regulatory body before application.
also their intent is not to apply and get license before application. Just we need to verify with regulator bodies
however, verify means we need to get some sort of documentary proof and or just call them and confirm with them that whether we will meet the requirement or not?
In this regard, application guide is not at all clear.

for regulated professions, please refer the below link
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/

As per my knowledge IT Professionals also will come under regulated profession (If I am wrong, apology for the same).
Firstly, we need to get clear picture about this
since neither application guide nor our forum member have clear idea about aforesaid issues.

My sincere advice is before filing application to SNIP, get clear picture about issues either from SNIP government or some other registered agents
once you filed application with assumptions and without clear picture about those issues , there may be chances of rejections
also we don't have time to correct the mistakes since the total no of applications will accepted in all NOC categories are 250 only.

Guys, if I am wrong please excuse me.
just I shared my thoughts.

joelunpe

Mar 28, 2010
About the fund proof....I have a secure time deposit for a year which time frame is from mid 2013- mid 2014. Therefore, I won't be able to provide transition over 3 months old. But I can provide the statement saying that we are not allowed to withdraw money (since it is a fixed deposit) but penalties applied for early withdraw. Would that be good enough?

Your valuable feedback would be highly appreciated.

Cheers;

Joe

rutvik59

Apr 16, 2012
Oshawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
hi guys i have few questions...

1. I am currently studying at Durham College, Ontario. If i apply through this SINP (international graduate category) can i still apply for the (Post graduation work permit) PGWP after the completion of the studies, while the SINP is still under process. because my study permit expires on 31st July 2014.

2. My wife is still in India, so if i apply for both of us under SINP, can she go for the study visa or not?

3. Can i apply for myself only under SINP or not?

plz help me guys im under great confusion.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Guys

I kinda agree with Gangster and had a look at http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/. That gives me a 'FAIR' idea of whether my profession is regulated or not. However I would request the other members to also have a look and provide me with your feedback so that we can assume we are in the same page. IT professionals especially, please have a look and we can have a mini discussion on this forum

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi All,

I have written mail to SINP about the document required to be submitted for Regulatory profession but I don't think they will reply before Jan 2nd.

But if i will get a reply I will share the info soon.

Meanwhile someone please share some info if they have

Q1) In order to confirm my identity and civil status, I need to submit my birth certificate. I do not have birth certificate and the application guide at one place says that the SINP does not accept affidavits. Please tell me what else I can give as birth certificate for my identity and . I have my passport that confirms my DOB and nationality.

2) Do I need to sign and upload scanned ethical code of conduct even when I am not using help of anyone for applying for SINP (instructions are little confusing)

Sunita

qsw

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19may2011
Hi Friends,
Any one made a settlement plan please share it .

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
qsw said:
Hi Friends,
Any one made a settlement plan please share it .
Hi

Have posted a copy of my settlement plan a few pages back. Can you check. But I neither anyone are sure whether that is the correct one

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Guys

After reading this, I have got 99% assurance that Computer Analysts, Programmers and alike are not regulated and does not require a licence. Anyone having a different take on this, please lets have a discussion

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=202#regulated

gpsingh2002

Nov 8, 2013
HI Experts.

I am planning to file SINP application. I have read lot about same on websites and still confuse on following questions.. Please help at your earliest possible.

1. I don't have IELTS score ready with me, So can I apply without ielts and later can I update my scores ?

2. The fees need to be paid is $180.. If my application not accepted because of IELTS, so will I get that amount refunded ?

3. If I submit my application and if it not processed or refused so that affect my FSW in future or CIC have access to the information of these as well.

Please share your expertise views.....

Thanks
Gurpreet

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi Guys!

Please give some insight if anybody knows.

I don't have birth certificate. I have been using affidavit till date at all places but SINP says birth affidavit are not acceptable. What can I do in this case.

Sunita

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Sunita01 said:
Hi Guys!

Please give some insight if anybody knows.

I don't have birth certificate. I have been using affidavit till date at all places but SINP says birth affidavit are not acceptable. What can I do in this case.

Sunita
In case of non availability of BC, better to get non availability certificate from Municipality and on that basis a affidavit done, and attach a explanation letter along with application.
Second option would be 10th Marks card, in older threads there have been good an bad experiences attaching the 10th marks card as dob proof, I believe it depends purely on case officer.
This is my opinion, any other take is welcome.
Ram, any take on this.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
ram040479 said:
Guys

After reading this, I have got 99% assurance that Computer Analysts, Programmers and alike are not regulated and does not require a licence. Anyone having a different take on this, please lets have a discussion

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=202#regulated
Hi ram,

I am back after a much needed break, happy to see 20 pages..... ;)

The overall regulation and getting licence is quite confusing.
I had sent a mail, I got one line reply suggesting for other occupation which in fact I am not into, irony but true.
Even though many of the professions are regulated but in guideline document they have added a line saying, respective applicants profession will be verified by the concerned authority and positive reply from the authority would be enough to grant the nomination.
Let us suppose if we have to get the required licence from the respective authority, probably it will take a year to do so, then what is the use of doing the whole procedure if we fail to apply for nomination.
What do you say ram?

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
joelunpe said:
About the fund proof....I have a secure time deposit for a year which time frame is from mid 2013- mid 2014. Therefore, I won't be able to provide transition over 3 months old. But I can provide the statement saying that we are not allowed to withdraw money (since it is a fixed deposit) but penalties applied for early withdraw. Would that be good enough?

Your valuable feedback would be highly appreciated.

Cheers;

Joe
Time deposit is accepted, you are good to go ahead.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
gpsingh2002 said:
HI Experts.

I am planning to file SINP application. I have read lot about same on websites and still confuse on following questions.. Please help at your earliest possible.

1. I don't have IELTS score ready with me, So can I apply without ielts and later can I update my scores ?

No
2. The fees need to be paid is $180.. If my application not accepted because of IELTS, so will I get that amount refunded ?
No
3. If I submit my application and if it not processed or refused so that affect my FSW in future or CIC have access to the information of these as well.
It won't affect future applications.

Please share your expertise views.....

Thanks
Gurpreet

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
can anybody confirm NOC 2147 (Computer engineer except software), 0211 (Engineering Manager) is regulated profession??