Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
ram040479 said:
Well we already have a spreadsheet going on and am sure we moderators and admins are striving day to day to improve that. Now its receiving acknowledgements that is getting updated. So later the spread sheet will be much improved. I see that you want to track only the status of applications via that topic. But we are already doing that via a spread sheet. I still dont get the point.
HI Ram,

Just wanted t share an idea...if it sounds good to you and Gul....

Can we all share our App Number for better record?

Thanks
TS

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
Does anyone has a guess that by when will be they issuing the nomination letter.. as the application ack was sent quite fast then whats the time frame in their website.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
truptis said:
HI Ram,

Just wanted t share an idea...if it sounds good to you and Gul....

Can we all share our App Number for better record?

Thanks
TS
No Thats a personal Information which should not be shared on public forum.... Hope you understand.

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
gulbadan.singh said:
No Thats a personal Information which should not be shared on public forum.... Hope you understand.
Ok.
I understood.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
Well we already have a spreadsheet going on and am sure we moderators and admins are striving day to day to improve that. Now its receiving acknowledgements that is getting updated. So later the spread sheet will be much improved. I see that you want to track only the status of applications via that topic. But we are already doing that via a spread sheet. I still dont get the point.
The point is that I CAN'T OPEN your spread sheet and it cause me error! If you consider to this point, then the way that is %100 available for everybody is better. ;)

My network is OK and I can open everysite without any problem but I get this error every time I click on your spread sheet link:

"The connection was interrupted

The connection to docs.google.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
VictorPapa said:
The point is that I CAN'T OPEN your spread sheet and it cause me error! If you consider to this point, then the way that is %100 available for everybody is better. ;)

My network is OK and I can open everysite without any problem but I get this error every time I click on your spread sheet link:

"The connection was interrupted

The connection to docs.google.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."
Sorry. This does not vouch for a new topic to be created ;). Just today I got a confirmation from a few forum members that they are able to access the spreadsheet. So unable to comprehend as to what could be the issue at your end

nak-canadian

Mar 14, 2013
Dear
Can anyone help me. I am 40years old and have no birth certificate but I have Govt National I D Card/Pass port and educational documents having my birth date. What documents should I produce where birth certificate is required, as in online immigration form. Should I have an affidavit from Notary Public Commissioner. Please help and advise.
Nak

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
ram040479 said:
Sorry. This does not vouch for a new topic to be created ;). Just today I got a confirmation from a few forum members that they are able to access the spreadsheet. So unable to comprehend as to what could be the issue at your end

Nice work buddies!! luved ur spreadsheet. very helpful to know which number you fall on if everybody enters it correctly.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
When ..please share details in CST
I have just updated the form link. It was 17.02 CST

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Thanks buddy

Request all to provide only precise details in CST
Well done admins for maintaining the spread sheet. I guess for now the three of you are enough for the admin role. I have seen many requests for editing access and I guess we do not need too may now as you three are doing a gr8 job already!

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
iby2147 said:
Well done admins for maintaining the spread sheet. I guess for now the three of you are enough for the admin role. I have seen many requests for editing access and I guess we do not need too may now as you three are doing a gr8 job already!
Thats True

Too many Admins, too many changes... and hence amalgamation of information....

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
nak-canadian said:
Dear
Can anyone help me. I am 40years old and have no birth certificate but I have Govt National I D Card/Pass port and educational documents having my birth date. What documents should I produce where birth certificate is required, as in online immigration form. Should I have an affidavit from Notary Public Commissioner. Please help and advise.
Nak
You can not provide rather than birth certificate if it is asked for birth certificate. But you can send to them later on also after submitting ur online application. You should make birth certificate from ur local registrar. Affidavit is from the one who translated your documents if you have any documents rather than english or french. If u dont have any docs in other language then no need of affidavit.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
From the acknowledgement they stated 'The SINP has received an unprecedented number of applications in 2009 and 2010'.

Any ideas on how this will impact on the processing of 2014 application? On their website they have stated an average of 11 months. Is this realistic as one member posted that he had applied since 2011. Any positive news? Please share