Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Starkane said:
Buddy let me know if you need any more assistance in collating the data on the spreadsheet. I know iam a bit late but iam now online for good.. It would be honor to do so...

Same goes for Gulbadan...

Regads,
Kane
Its all yours now.... m loggin off buddy

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
maryam2463 said:
I am going to reclaim my info. in table, but I do not know how.
My application submission date is 1/2/2014- 19:30 PM.

My acknowledgment received date is 1/6/2014- 17:02 PM
I suppose dear admins should exert the changes, or tell me how should I do?
It has been done..

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nak-canadian said:
Dear
Can anyone help me. I am 40years old and have no birth certificate but I have Govt National I D Card/Pass port and educational documents having my birth date. What documents should I produce where birth certificate is required, as in online immigration form. Should I have an affidavit from Notary Public Commissioner. Please help and advise.
Nak
Hi,

Although your query has been answered, i would like to add few more points to it. Kindly understand that birth certificate is a very critical document and it is used to prove your citizenship as well as assist in assigning correct score for age criteria.

Some of people use embassy issued BC but let me warn you that such certificates are declined straight away so we have just one option which is to arrange an affidavit comprising details of your parents and their signature. I have attached a format for your reference. I hope it would serve the purpose.

AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH

[ON RUPEE NOTE PAPER IF RESIDE IN INDIA]

I [your father's full name], being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. I reside at [your father's complete address]

2. I was born in [your father's birth city/town, state/province and country] on [your father's birth date], and I am the father of [your full name].

3. I am married to [your mother's complete name]. We have been married since [marriage date].

4. [your full name] was born on [your birth date], to me and my spouse, [your mother's name]. [your full name] was born in [your birth city/town, state/province and country].

5. I was present when my spouse gave birth to [your full name] and I am giving this sworn statement because no birth certificate/record exists for my [daughter] following several unsuccessful attempts by my wife and myself at locating a document for our child

____________________________________________ _________________
[your father's full name] [date]

Sworn before me this
day of ,

signature
[Type Name]
[Official Title]

Regards,
Kane.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
It has been done..
Buddy i just checked that i do not have the rights to add/edit any entries.. Kindly confirm on this so that i could do the needful..

Regards,
Kane

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
Hi All,

May be late ...but relaxed for many people who doesn't have Birth Certificate.

I sent a mail to SK GOV email ID regarding substitute for Birth Certificate. I asked about Bonafine Certificate given by school. and this is the reply I got.
"If that certificate lists your birth date, name and your parents name it can be used as a birth document"

I have submitted my and my spouse's Bonafide Certificate given by school.I am relaxed now.

Cheers.
TS

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
Admins........line 49 ; Please update my data, ack. received on Jan 06 @ 16.05

joshbay84

Nov 3, 2013
Guys,
This thread has been very helpful - thank you. My wife had filed application on 05-Jan approx 6.15 CST time - was it too late?

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
You have it nw.. please reload the sheet
Thanks very much Gulbadan.. It's a honor to take the charge of the assigned task.

Members... Request to you share any updates in relation to your case. I would make the necessary updates on the spreadsheet.

Regards,
Kane

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Kane .. you are superstar and not star..

I going to get this ready now as i don't have BC.
For the application I had given bonafide certificate from school which has the date of birth and my parents name.
Thanks to Truptis for sharing the information that you received from the officials.

By tomorrow hopefully we shall see some more AOR received updates in the forum.
tensed a bit as not sure how many are left out from the lucky 250 as of now.

~cheers
VN

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanSask said:
Admins........line 49 ; Please update my data, ack. received on Jan 06 @ 16.05
Cansask... Your entry has been added on... thanks for sharing the update.. All the best...

Regards,
Kane

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Thanks a lot Kane .. you are superstar and not star..

I going to get this ready now as i don't have BC.
For the application I had given bonafide certificate from school which has the date of birth and my parents name.
Thanks to Truptis for sharing the information that you received from the officials.

By tomorrow hopefully we shall see some more AOR received updates in the forum.
tensed a bit as not sure how many are left out from the lucky 250 as of now.

~cheers
VN

Wow, those are some heavy words to digest :).. Well thanks for the compliment i would like to thank my lord for giving me the knowledge which iam able to share with you all.. So lets thank the source and be grateful to him for providing us the platform to share these vital information with each other. Also, i would like to share the credit with all the member as they have also helped me in understanding the process in depth.

All the best and iam honored to be able to assist you.

Regards,
Kane.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Hi All,

Sorry to update you all late. I got a mail from SWOASIScorrespondence @ gov.sk.ca that my application was received.

Some how the mail went to the spam folder.

I submitted my application on 3rd January 2014 @ 3:50 AM CST and received AOR today i.e 7th January 2014 at 5:03 AM IST itself.

Sreeram

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sreeramp said:
Hi All,

Sorry to update you all late. I got a mail from SWOASIScorrespondence @ gov.sk.ca that my application was received.

Some how the mail went to the spam folder.

I submitted my application on 3rd January 2014 @ 3:50 AM CST and received AOR today i.e 7th January 2014 at 5:03 AM IST itself.

Sreeram
Hi Sreeramp,

I have made the necessary update against your name with Canada time instead of ISD.

I have converted IST to CST and ISD 5:03 AM would be 17:30 (5.30pm) CST.. Kindly let me know if that's ok...

Thanks for the information and wish you all the best.

Regards,
Kane