Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
ram040479 said:
Oh at least you did that. There is an option to enter previous application details and I have forgotten to enter the details there. I was really frustrated at the system being down now and then that I was fully concentrating on submitting the actual application. Have just mentioned my UCI ref in generic application form
regina, canph, nursemich

Your views on the same. I have seen posts wherein people have forgotten travel history forms, settlement plans, etc. So if we have forgotten to add previous application history, but quoted the UCI number in the generic application form, then :-X

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
ram040479 said:
Oh at least you did that. There is an option to enter previous application details and I have forgotten to enter the details there. I was really frustrated at the system being down now and then that I was fully concentrating on submitting the actual application. Have just mentioned my UCI ref in generic application form
Did you see the option in the online application system? I did not find any! However, in the sinp-online-application-manual on page 25, just below "add job offer", there is "add previous application". I checked back again in the online system and not found it! If they don't include it in the system, it is not mandatory - I reckon.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
mohondubai said:
Did you see the option in the online application system? I did not find any! However, in the sinp-online-application-manual on page 25, just below "add job offer", there is "add previous application". I checked back again in the online system and not found it! If they don't include it in the system, it is not mandatory - I reckon.
If I login to the application and click on View Application then I see this

f applicable, applicants must add the following record(s):

- In-Canada Relative
- Previous Application

But even I dont remember seeing that option as I had been very careful in selecting all the options

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
ram040479 said:
If I login to the application and click on View Application then I see this

f applicable, applicants must add the following record(s):

- In-Canada Relative
- Previous Application

But even I dont remember seeing that option as I had been very careful in selecting all the options
I can also see that also; I can add In-Canad Relative also but somehow the software engineer might miss the "Add Previous Application".

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
mohondubai said:
I can also see that also; I can add In-Canad Relative also but somehow the software engineer might miss the "Add Previous Application".
Now very much worried as to what would happen to my application. Should I wait and watch or contact SINP providing the details. I am unsure about the second option

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
ram040479 said:
Are there any members here in this forum who have applied for SINP and are previous Canada Immigration applicants like FSW 2013 or older ? Have you filled up the previous application details
Hi Ram

What do you mean by previous application details..?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hello Friends ...
What are the necessary forms (fedral and provinicial nominee ) i must submit with my SINP application ? I have no relative in saskatchewan and neither have job offer

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Ram

What do you mean by previous application details..?
Previous application details in the sense I had applied for FSW 2013, in that sense. There are other forum members who had applied there and the cap filled and their application has been returned with only the UCI number. So this has been quoted by me in the generic application form. But it seems there is an option in the online system to quote your previous application details which I remembers not seeing and so did the other members

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
migratecanada2012 said:
Hello Friends ...
What are the necessary forms (fedral and provinicial nominee ) i must submit with my SINP application ? I have no relative in saskatchewan and neither have job offer
Forms

Provincial Forms

Application Guide for the International Skilled Worker Category
Translator Affidavit
SINP 100-24 International Skilled Worker Category Checklist
Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form
Federal Forms

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A - Background/Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
Use of a Representative
Instructions for Use of a Representative
Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union
Supplementary Information - Your Travel

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
ram040479 said:
Now very much worried as to what would happen to my application. Should I wait and watch or contact SINP providing the details. I am unsure about the second option
Dear Ram, I can see that they write to add relative and previous application; but they did not keep the option in application system to add previous application;

In the sinp-online-manual, they have showed the picture of add option but as I have found and also you have also confirmed, in the system there actually no option to add. In this circumstance, my personal feeling is that it will not be consider material as no option to upload that.

If you are worry to much, you can e-mail them the doc mentioning your application number.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
ram040479 said:
Previous application details in the sense I had applied for FSW 2013, in that sense. There are other forum members who had applied there and the cap filled and their application has been returned with only the UCI number. So this has been quoted by me in the generic application form. But it seems there is an option in the online system to quote your previous application details which I remembers not seeing and so did the other members
Oh OK

UCI no will be sufficient. Its only for CIC so that they can ease up there process..

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
mohondubai said:
Dear Ram, I can see that they write to add relative and previous application; but they did not keep the option in application system to add previous application;

In the sinp-online-manual, they have showed the picture of add option but as I have found and also you have also confirmed, in the system there actually no option to add. In this circumstance, my personal feeling is that it will not be consider material as no option to upload that.

If you are worry to much, you can e-mail them the doc mentioning your application number.
See if your points are crossing the threshold then not an issue and can be submitted afterwards....
but if point are coming less, then do send it to SINP

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Oh OK

UCI no will be sufficient. Its only for CIC so that they can ease up there process..
Absolutely. That is what I am hoping for as lots of members are also of the fact that they did not see such an option to enter previous application details, even though the user manual says so