+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ADR

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
Please Help. I got ADR from SINP which states-
The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. Please provide the following Government issued documents for the entire period of claimed work experience: ‐ A long version of Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 including Details of Income from Salary or ITR ‐1 showing salaried income and employer’s information pages only. Pages including other sources of income such as rental income or capital gain profits do not need to be submitted (Important: ITR form with no employer’s name and/or Computation of Income cannot be accepted), ‐ FORM 26AS (TDS Traces) for the years of claimed work experience, and - Proof of salary, including pay slips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings (2 paystubs and corresponding bank statement for each year of claimed work experience). All documents must be translated to English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a Translators Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

my income was not below the income tax slab applicable that financial year.. what to do pls suggest. My date of submission is approaching.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. Please provide the following Government issued documents for the entire period of claimed work experience: ‐ A long version of Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 including Details of Income from Salary or ITR ‐1 showing salaried income and employer’s information pages only. Pages including other sources of income such as rental income or capital gain profits do not need to be submitted (Important: ITR form with no employer’s name and/or Computation of Income cannot be accepted), ‐ FORM 26AS (TDS Traces) for the years of claimed work experience, and - Proof of salary, including pay slips, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings (2 paystubs and corresponding bank statement for each year of claimed work experience). All documents must be translated to English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a Translators Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

my income was not below the income tax slab applicable that financial year.. what to do pls suggest. My date of submission is approaching.
Submit what SINP is asking.

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
Yes I will but As I was not having taxable income then ITR was not filed for initial two years.. how to deal that.. though I have bank statement and salary slip for those two years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I will but As I was not having taxable income then ITR was not filed for initial two years.. how to deal that.. though I have bank statement and salary slip for those two years
Why didn’t you file. That is what SINP is asking for. Bank statements/salary slips are not enough. See what are mandatory documents.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry#:~:text=Fund statements must show a,account numbers, transactions and balances.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011

As you don't have any option to submit the tax return for 2 years so I would recommend explaining that in a ni lce explanatory note and submit along with your other documents like pay stubs of that year with bank transactions. Make sure to submit tax forms for other years though

Reactions: anucanadapr

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
Because in my Home country I was not having taxable income and here its not mandatory to file Nil ITR. therefore it was not required.

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
As you don't have any option to submit the tax return for 2 years so I would recommend explaining that in a ni lce explanatory note and submit along with your other documents like pay stubs of that year with bank transactions. Make sure to submit tax forms for other years though
So what I have came up with is-
Pay statements(1.75lac) from office for those 2 initial financial year along with circular from income tax depot which states taxable income is above 2.5Lac and a letter from my Deptt which states that my income was below tax threshold for those financial years.
rest all financial years till 2023 I have ITR-1 and 26 AS both
and all the salary slips from 2013-2023 along with corresponding bank statement reflection.

Reactions: maham123

paulsajucad

Nov 23, 2023

What did u do then??