Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
shadow1972 said:
Days of waiting are always slow and painstaking :(
Could anyone please mention what are the ways (email or phone number) I may make a communication with authority to ask about ... ??
Any tips ??
Its been almost 14 months ::)
No doc request even ....

Or should I remain silent till something happen! :-X
hi shadow

are you Skilled worker applicant? we are on the same boat and exact same situation ..............................I mean 14 months passed with my SINP SW application and not even doc request ........... ;D

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Hello everybody!
Quick questions to Ang1907: so, did SINP request bank statements after verifying jof offer?? (i'm asking because my employer received a call from SINP asking for an updated job offer letter a few days ago) I've applied in November 2011 Skilled Worker category and last year (dec'2012) additional docs were requested.......now they called the employer.......did you hear anything from SINP? What would be the next step??
Fazan: Any news for you??
I hope all of us receive nomination soon!

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
Ang1907! disregard my last comment! i just read in another part of the forum that you got nomination!! congratulations!!

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
Poli said:
Hello everybody!
Quick questions to Ang1907: so, did SINP request bank statements after verifying jof offer?? (i'm asking because my employer received a call from SINP asking for an updated job offer letter a few days ago) I've applied in November 2011 Skilled Worker category and last year (dec'2012) additional docs were requested.......now they called the employer.......did you hear anything from SINP? What would be the next step??
Fazan: Any news for you??
I hope all of us receive nomination soon!
NO news poli

ferfectjaz316

May 24, 2013
:) Hi, everyone...i am new to this link...but i keep on reading all your post, i really wanted to join the group.. pls. accommodate me, I applied in paper through SINP under SW category but i cannot check the status because i have representative to transact. I submitted my SINP documents last January 15, 2013 and i signed my updated/new job offer last February 28, 2013 and return said document on the following day....I hope to hear good new soon!!!!!

Poli

Oct 2, 2012
I want to share that after 18 months since application date i was nominated by SINP Skilled Worker category. I'll be sharing here the next steps in the process.......work permit and PR.......Thanks to all for your time in this forum which for me has been very helpful!!

frezzer

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently in SINP office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted initially
Poli congratulations!!! 8) 8) 8)

SMCNCM

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2012
Doc's Request.
July 15, 2013
Nomination.....
July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec. 18, 2013
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
congratzz... :)

frezzer

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently in SINP office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted initially
Hi everyone!
I would like to share my situation. As you can see I am waiting for the decision to be made more than 16 months (SINP SW) :( 27th of May I've sent an email to SINP and asked them to let me know the status of my application. Immediatly after I've received automatic respond which says that they will review and respond to my inquiry within 2 days. 5 bussines days have passed at this point but I have not received any respond yet :(
Do I have to wait more? If yes, how long should I wait for their respond?
May be I should send them one more email or call them directly? What do you think guys?
Any reasonable advice is greatly appriciated.

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
frezzer said:
Hi everyone!
I would like to share my situation. As you can see I am waiting for the decision to be made more than 16 months (SINP SW) :( 27th of May I've sent an email to SINP and asked them to let me know the status of my application. Immediatly after I've received automatic respond which says that they will review and respond to my inquiry within 2 days. 5 bussines days have passed at this point but I have not received any respond yet:(
Do I have to wait more? If yes, how long should I wait for their respond?
May be I should send them one more email or call them directly? What do you think guys?
Any reasonable advice is greatly appriciated.
Hi frezzer

I think you will get nomination in 1-2 months hopefully............................. because average time for nomination is 18-20 months specially for the applicants from outside canada and belong to 3rd world developing countries

So your ECAS status changed from waiting on applicant to in process?

All the best
Fazan

frezzer

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently in SINP office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted initially
Since I have applied on paper I can not see my status on line, that is why I have sent an email to ask them about status of my application.

SMCNCM

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2012
Doc's Request.
July 15, 2013
Nomination.....
July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec. 18, 2013
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
my agent told me that.. the average time for our nomination is 8-10 months.. is it true?

SMCNCM

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2012
Doc's Request.
July 15, 2013
Nomination.....
July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec. 18, 2013
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
My application is through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
SINP categories require that you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer that you have the qualification to fulfil.

Not through a federal category of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
SMCNCM said:
my agent told me that.. the average time for our nomination is 8-10 months.. is it true?
Dear SMCNCM

Your consultant is right because his stance is based on those applicants who applied by living in canada
For applicants outside canada ask him to give you at least 5 nominations as a proof and then lets see what he says :)