+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2012 APPLICANTS

Resika KC

May 25, 2012
hey guys .. it would be beneficial for everyone if you could communicate in English .. coz there are people from various countries in here.. thanks a bunch :)

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
i havent been able to get the response of my request..
please i need ur input .....

I need your input please..i want to ask all those SINP applicants who have job offer that how did they get it??
can u please guide me how did u do that? u contacted any recruiter? or applied online on ssaskatchewan's jobs site??
I also intend to apply as an immigrant to Saskatchewan and for that i need to have a valid job offer..
your help in this regard would be a great benefit for me ..
please reply asap

tigeronline

Apr 8, 2012
my Questions are sames like KHG.
please guide us .

I need your input please..i want to ask all those SINP applicants who have job offer that how did they get it??
can u please guide me how did u do that? u contacted any recruiter? or applied online on ssaskatchewan's jobs site??
I also intend to apply as an immigrant to Saskatchewan and for that i need to have a valid job offer..
please reply

Regards.

nilu15

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I am an International Student graduate and found job online.. Are U in Canada now???

polluxstyx

Dec 29, 2011
tigeronline said:
my Questions are sames like KHG.
please guide us .

please reply

Regards.
The job offer came from directly from the company offering a certain job, my brother is working in a certain company in saskatoon and he is in good working relationship with his canadian boss, he talk to his boss and requested that job offer for me if there is a vacancy position. According to my brother, the job offer will be sent to saskatoon government dealing with labor matters then the job vacancy position will be advertise in saskatoon and if there is no applicant for the position, the job offer will be approved and will sent to the intended applicant for the job offer. The job offer was mailed to me and that is the explanation how I got it. My job offer was under NOC skill D.

Now they implemented a new policy requiring job offer under skill A or B, this rule is for applicant starting may 1, 2012. Even my job offer was under skill D, I am under the pre-existing policy and not covered by the new one. Hope this help... :)

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tigeronline said:
dear nilu15
i am from Pakistan.

i dnt have any contact in canada so i worried abt getting job offer letter.
Get an agent....what's your line of work??

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
FSW closed for this year they should wish then it will restart in 2013,now PNP and FSW are same only job offer letter.
CANADA ALMOST CLOSED
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

tomk

Jun 22, 2012
Hello all,

I applied SINP and received the file number. What should I do if my working permit expired before the result came out ? My working permit could not be renewed and my company is not getting LMO or FTW for me. Do I have to leave the country or change the status to visitor? Once I changed my status to visitor or away from the country, that's mean I lost my job. How does immigration approve my application ?

Please help me out. I am so confuesed and concerned.

Thank you

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nitsam said:
FSW closed for this year they should wish then it will restart in 2013,now PNP and FSW are same only job offer letter.
CANADA ALMOST CLOSED
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

There are a lot of differences between the fsw and pnp. The fsw has an option for aoe which still doesn't qualify it to be pnp. Pnp is province driven. They are trying to streamline the best applicants for fsw. Once the province say they want u, they perform just health, criminality and background check. Bt fsw has 6selection criteria. They want to remove the backlogs not close the door.

Reactions: Arashm0049

gs.shaw

Jun 30, 2012
Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: China
NOC Code......: 0631
Job Offer........: Yes
App. Filed.......: 08-03-2012
Acknowledgement Letter........:01-05-2012
Nomination.....: WAITING

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
biometrix said:
There are a lot of differences between the fsw and pnp. The fsw has an option for aoe which still doesn't qualify it to be pnp. Pnp is province driven. They are trying to streamline the best applicants for fsw. Once the province say they want u, they perform just health, criminality and background check. Bt fsw has 6selection criteria. They want to remove the backlogs not close the door.
What I am saying same means only job offer with HRDC approval "NOW ALL QUOTA WAS CLOSED" They closed if they want to clear applications on or before 2008,it is not easy task to returns the files without making any decission.Even they pause Investor new files.

Poyry

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 July 2011
Doc's Request.
January 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
11 September 2011
IELTS Request
already send with application
Hey Biometrix,

What will happen to our case "PNP skilled worker", will these news release effect us, will our case be rejected

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Poyry said:
Hey Biometrix,

What will happen to our case "PNP skilled worker", will these news release effect us, will our case be rejected
NO,it will not.