+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa office with IP date waiting for MR join here!!

GoJaysGo

Jun 21, 2012
Finally, after 36 months from initial applicaton, I got my COPR and Visa!!

PPR came 21 Aug 2012 and PP submitted on 31 Aug 2012, but they suddenly asked for updated SG PCC on 2 Sep 2012, causing another month of delay!

It's understandable as the previous SG PCC was over 2 years old. I just wonder why they didn't request together with MR. I think they only discovered that something was missing during the final check before issuing Visa.

Lesson: they can still ask for documents even after PPR, so beware!

App Date: Nov 2009
IP with date: Sep 2010
Med Done: 11 Jul 2012
PPR: 21 Aug 2012
Visa: 26 Oct 2012 (called me to collect on 29 Oct, Ecas changed to "Decision Made" on 30 Oct, no "medical received" shown till now)

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
Dear members,
i am living in dubai and my husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountnt no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the caips/gcms report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member, we got our report in 32 days . unfortunately our report mentioned that a letter was dispatched for requesting of additional doc. but we never recieved it and refusal letter has been dispatched in 2011. even that we have not recieved it.

get your case history God forbid you dont get the same fate as i did.
the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help
sadaf

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — An Immigration Plan that works for Canada: More immigrants who are already working in Canada to be admitted through Canadian Experience Class

Ottawa, October 31, 2012 — The Government of Canada will maintain record levels of immigration to support economic growth in 2013, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

"“Our Government's number one priority remains economic and job growth,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Newcomers bring their skills and talents, contribute to our economy and help renew our workforce so that Canada remains competitive on the world stage.”"

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)'s 2012 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration tabled today, CIC plans to admit a total of 240,000 to 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013, for the seventh straight year. This represents the highest sustained level of immigration in Canadian history.

In particular, the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan makes room for the rapid growth in the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). The CEC, which was created in 2008, facilitates the transition from temporary to permanent residence for those with high-skilled work experience in Canada, including international students and temporary foreign workers. Admissions under the CEC have increased from about 2,500 people in 2009 to more than 6,000 in 2011, with more expected this year than ever before. In 2013, CIC intends to accept a record high of up to 10,000 permanent residents through this popular program.

"“Immigration plays a vital role in our country's long-term prosperity,”" said Minister Kenney. "“Our 2013 Immigration Plan will build on our economic success by bringing in more of the world's top talent who already have a successful track record in Canada.”"

Every year, CIC consults with provinces, territories and public stakeholders across Canada to develop a balanced immigration plan. Besides stakeholder consultations, the Canadian public is invited to participate through online consultations on immigration levels and mix. This year, for the first time in Canadian history, CIC consulted with key Aboriginal groups.

CIC's 2013 planned admission ranges for other immigration programs will be released in the coming days.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Biography of Jason Kenney
Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism

Jason Kenney was born in Ontario and raised in Saskatchewan, where he graduated from Notre Dame College. He did undergraduate studies in philosophy at the University of San Francisco.

Mr Kenney served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation, prior to his election to the House of Commons in 1997 as Member of Parliament for Calgary Southeast. He has been re-elected five times, most recently with 76% of the vote.

He is a former Chairman of the House of Commons Subcommittee on International Human Rights, and served in several positions in Opposition, including as Finance Critic and Deputy House Leader.

Mr Kenney was appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister in 2006, and Secretary of State (Multiculturalism and Canadian Identity) in 2007.

He was appointed Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism in 2008. He was reappointed to the portfolio in 2011 and given the added responsibilities of Chairman of the Cabinet Committee on Operations, and Regional Minister for Southern Alberta. Minister Kenney sits on three other cabinet committees: Planning and Priorities, National Security, and Social Affairs.

Mr Kenney has been voted “best overall” and “hardest working” MP by his colleagues in Maclean's Magazine's annual survey of parliamentarians. The National Post has called him “perhaps Canada's best immigration minister ever” for his efforts to strengthen the integrity of the immigration system, while improving economic opportunities for newcomers.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — An Immigration System That Works For Canada's Economy

Moving to a Fast, Flexible Just-in-Time Immigration System

Toronto, November 2, 2012
— Today, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced that by the end of 2013, Canada's immigration system will be transformed from one that was plagued by backlogs into one that is fast, flexible, and responsive to the labour market.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) announced today it will admit up to 55,300 persons in the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category in 2013. Combined with previous actions taken to manage the backlog, this means by the end of 2013 we will be able to process new applications as they are received – a “just in time” system – and aim to process them in less than a year, instead of up to eight years under the old FSW program. In addition, CIC expects to clear the FSW applications received to date by the end of 2014, three years earlier than originally expected.

This will allow for the introduction of an Expression of Interest (EOI) system to be put in place for FSW and possibly other economic immigration streams. CIC is moving to a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada's labour market needs, fast tracks their applications, and gets them working in a period of months, instead of years.

“The Government's number one priority remains the economy and job growth,” said Minister Kenney. “Immigration backlogs are detrimental to our ability to attract the world's top talent. With the decisive actions we've taken to tackle the backlog, we will finally be able to select immigrants who better meet the needs of the Canadian labour market. We will aim to process their applications in less than 12 months.”

The volume of FSW applications has been a longstanding dilemma, since the number of applications received inevitably exceeded the space available within the Immigration Levels Plan each year. As a result, wait times in the FSW program were as high as eight years.

Over the past few years, CIC has taken concrete measures to tackle this problem, including the following:

Under the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC began to limit FSW application intake to priority occupations.
In 2010, the Department added caps to the number of new applications.
In June 2012, the Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act eliminated most of the remaining FSW applications received before February 27, 2008.
In July 2012, CIC issued a temporary pause on new FSW applications, excluding candidates with a qualifying job offer or those applying under the PhD stream.
Taken together, these efforts have dramatically reduced the total number of people waiting in the FSW backlog from a height of 640,000 people in 2008 to approximately 100,000 today, even with new applications received since the 2008 Action Plan.

“By tackling the backlog to make way for a faster, more flexible just-in-time immigration system, newcomers to Canada will be able to fully participate in the economy more quickly,” said Minister Kenney. “Immigration plays a vital role in our country's long-term prosperity. By improving our economic immigration system, we can ensure that Canada is competitive on the world stage.”

In 2013, CIC plans to admit between 53,500 to 55,300 Federal Skilled Workers, including their spouses and dependants. CIC intends to lift the current pause on FSW applications in 2013, when the new selection criteria are expected to take effect. The final regulatory changes will be available in the Canada Gazette later this year.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — Canada welcomes largest number of parents and grandparents in almost twenty years

Up to 35,000 parents and grandparents to be reunited with families

Mississauga, November 5, 2012
— After the first year of the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification, major progress has been made in reuniting families more quickly and reducing the backlog of Parent and Grandparent (PGP) program applications, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The 2013 Levels Plan, which was tabled last week, includes the admission of 25,000 parents and grandparents for the second year in a row, for a total of 50,000 between this year and next. This is a 60 percent annual increase from 2010 and the highest level in nearly two decades.

The Action Plan also took immediate steps to address a backlog of PGP applications that had ballooned to approximately 165,000 applicants, with wait times stretching to an unacceptable eight years. By the end of this year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) expects to have reduced the backlog by about 20 percent. Of the applications cleared from the backlog, the majority met the requirements of the program and have been approved.

Furthermore, there has been strong uptake of the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, which allows parents and grandparents to visit Canada for up to two years at a time. The Super Visa is very popular, with over 10,000 Super Visas being issued since its launch in December 2011, and the acceptance rate is high at 87 percent.

“We listened to Canadians who told us the old program with eight-year wait times just didn't work,” said Minister Kenney. “The Harper Government's actions to fix the old broken program are working. Given the popularity of the Super Visa and planned permanent admissions of 25,000 in 2013, we expect to reunite up to 35,000 parents and grandparents with their families next year. This is a significant achievement and the highest number in nearly two decades.”

On March 23, 2012, CIC launched national public consultations on the redesign of the PGP program. Minister Kenney hosted roundtables with stakeholders and public online consultations were launched. The online consultations ran until May 25, 2012, and received a total of 6,444 responses, the highest number of responses ever received by CIC through an online consultation. A detailed summary of the results of the online consultations will be available shortly on CIC's website.

For the PGP program to be sustainable, it must be redesigned to avoid future backlogs. The redesigned program must also be sensitive to fiscal constraints, bearing in mind Canada's generous public health-care system and other social benefits.

“As we work to dramatically reduce the backlog and wait times, work on the redesign of the PGP program is progressing well,” added Minister Kenney. “As promised, within the next year we expect to launch a modernized PGP program, one that ensures that future applicants are processed quickly and that the program operates on a sustainable basis.

recycled

Sep 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
IELTS Request
With Submission
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
Medical reply came today via registered post.

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
recycled said:
Medical reply came today via registered post.

Congrats!;)[color=][/color]

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
coming 6 month but no MR come

cris4672

Nov 1, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Sept 2013 / July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2013/ Aug 2014
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
plan on 2017
FINALLY!!! After the In Process status last Mar 2012 and all disturbing immigration rules. Came home clered my mailbox it was full cause I didn't really bother anymore ...Didn't expected that I'll find in those rubbish an envelop asking me for MR, police clearance, etc...God is good!!!

Patiently wait bros and sis... :D

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cris4672 said:
FINALLY!!! After the In Process status last Mar 2012 and all disturbing immigration rules. Came home clered my mailbox it was full cause I didn't really bother anymore ...Didn't expected that I'll find in those rubbish an envelop asking me for MR, police clearance, etc...God is good!!!

Patiently wait bros and sis... :D
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
No MR till date... :'(

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Dear forum members,

We received MR yesterday.
Don't know how to thank almighty.
And how can I ever forget you people!

Thank you for everything. May god fulfill all your dreams!

They also asked for

IMM5669
Police clearance
4 recent photo
Right of permanent residence free RPRF
personal net worth statement (PNW) with evidence.

Can you please give me the link (who got medical and done all the process)where I can get the info about filling up the forms?

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Shobcheye beshi mone porche Deba_avik vai ke.

Deba_avik Brother,
wherever you are, may god fulfill all your unmet wishes.

cris4672

Nov 1, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Sept 2013 / July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2013/ Aug 2014
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
plan on 2017
hoquejamal said:
Dear forum members,

We received MR yesterday.
Don't know how to thank almighty.
And how can I ever forget you people!

Thank you for everything. May god fulfill all your dreams!

They also asked for

IMM5669
Police clearance
4 recent photo
Right of permanent residence free RPRF
personal net worth statement (PNW) with evidence.

Can you please give me the link (who got medical and done all the process)where I can get the info about filling up the forms?
CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!
I received the.sane.request the.form is.available.on line.. it dame.info.that they need when.u file.ur background check.. so meticulously copy & paste into the new form just update. what is necessary. The COC is available in the SG Police website.. Follow the guide and go early..I am.just wondering why our medical result Will be sent to Manila and then go back SG.. Weird hope it won't be the same in ur case coz i ask the counter for a memo and.she.showed me that @ certain visa office,the medical request has to be sent to Manila RMO ..Good luck and hope hope it won't.delay the process...