Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
same us mine.what does ur notes say?

cdnmom said:
Received our GCMS notes this morning.
Looks like they started reviewing the application on March 25th
Under Eligibility...
... Status... Recommend Passed ... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Under Admissibilities
.... Security... Not started....Due date is showing as 2013/02/11
.... Criminality.... Not started... Due date is showing as 2013/02/11

Hopefully they have this information now and things will move along quickly

39 pages to go through but I think we found what we were looking for...LOL

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
AKHI said:
i just read the form,yes they did mention that it'll take 4 to 6 wks in d procedure after taking the sample but i wonder when they going request us to send the sample!!
I think within 4-6 wk they will give us time to give sample. Tell ur hubby to start the procedure asap. in which lab he prefer%

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
I think within 4-6 wk they will give us time to give sample. Tell ur hubby to start the procedure asap. in which lab he prefer%
Hi Afrose,
I am happy that at last you got some update from Singapore. Though it is very sad that they ask for a DNA test, but I think waiting without knowing anything about the file is very very hard. It was hard for me too. When I knew the reason my life was much more better.
I wish you a smooth processing after this.. You suffered a lot. Inshallah everything will be fine very soon..

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
An open question to you all:

Can a Canadian citizen go back home and stay with his/her spouse until the PR visa is issued ??
Or can they stay for few months ?

Please shed some lights on this Question. Thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences, and knowledge.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
singaporeVO said:

Can a Canadian citizen go back home and stay with his/her spouse until the PR visa is issued ??

Please shed some lights on this Question. Thank you all in advance for sharing your experiences, and knowledge.
Yes. Canadian citizen can stay outside Canada with spouse until the PR processing is over. But you have to make sure that after your spouse get his/her PR, you will return to Canada with him/her. You have to satisfy that.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Amy612 said:
Hi Afrose,
I am happy that at last you got some update from Singapore. Though it is very sad that they ask for a DNA test, but I think waiting without knowing anything about the file is very very hard. It was hard for me too. When I knew the reason my life was much more better.
I wish you a smooth processing after this.. You suffered a lot. Inshallah everything will be fine very soon..
Thanks Amy. Pray for me.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
singaporeVO said:

Yes, all Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident are able to stay outside of Canada for any reasons, unlimited time, Even if you filled up your immigration form as a Canadian who lives inside Canada still you can stay outside of Canada.

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
as he lives in mississuaga so he may perform it to the nearest hospital, i hv'nt asked him yet.dont worry afrose i believe soon we will get ppr as they are now started processing, i guess this is the season of d.n.a test,thats why they kept u wait for such a long time.in sha allah we'll hear good news soon.though e-cas status still showing ''app received''.....i wonder after collecting samples how long they will take for re medical n passport submission.

HandM

Jul 8, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012
If we plan to order GCMS notes but we have a lawyer, does it make a difference or is there something different I need to do? I know my lawyer isn't that great and he will tell me to wait a few months but I want to order them myself, so can I do that even though I have a representative, and do I need to note that down anywhere in the form when I order GCMS notes?

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Hi,

My husband will go to give his sample tomorrow. I think within 6 weeks SVO also collect our sample & got the result as they mention they need it by 60 days. After that they ask for PPR. I think we r now at the end of the stage. Hopefully by this year we will got the visa :). Hope for the best.

AKHI said:
as he lives in mississuaga so he may perform it to the nearest hospital, i hv'nt asked him yet.dont worry afrose i believe soon we will get ppr as they are now started processing, i guess this is the season of d.n.a test,thats why they kept u wait for such a long time.in sha allah we'll hear good news soon.though e-cas status still showing ''app received''.....i wonder after collecting samples how long they will take for re medical n passport submission.

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
my husband also going tomorrow 2 submit sample ;D n in sha allah we'll hear good news soon, we both may catch the same flight also,lol :p

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
:D inshallah....

AKHI said:
my husband also going tomorrow 2 submit sample ;D n in sha allah we'll hear good news soon, we both may catch the same flight also,lol :p

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
Hi everybody,

I just got my visa issued today and I am planning to fly in middle of June. Can anyone help me? I will fly to Regina but want to stay at Vancouver somedays to visit family. Can i stay there some days or Do i have to fly to Regina immediately?

Thank you so much

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thuyvannguyen said:
Hi everybody,

I just got my visa issued today and I am planning to fly in middle of June. Can anyone help me? I will fly to Regina but want to stay at Vancouver somedays to visit family. Can i stay there some days or Do i have to fly to Regina immediately?

Thank you so much
Hi thuyvannguyen, Congratulations :)

You can fly to Regina and then travel to Vancouver and come back to Regina. But better may be to land in Vancouver first, stay there and come to Regina. Wherever you land first, the immigration officer will ask you to provide an address where they will mail you your PR card, which may take 6 to 8 weeks. After you come out from the Airport, you are free to go anywhere in Canada :D But remember, it is a BIG country....