Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi,

Could anyone pls tell me if I send any documents in the below address SG visa office will receive it or not?

HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
ONE GEORGE STREET #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Last 2times i send some additional supporting in this above address & in the CAIPS i get no note regarding this. SO i'm very confused & worried because they asked me for my birth certificate & if i not send this within 60days my application will cancel.

But i can't understand which address i should send. I already send in the above address.
I send my supporting documents to this address
Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

I wrote file no on the top of envelop maybe it will faster to sort them. I used tracking method to know if they received. After they received i send an e-mail after 4 days and replied me they received and will look at them.

@ @ shiny88 you are back. How was your journey with hot heat humid and mosquito gang fighter bite.
MY friend who did their interview , no word from Singapore still their file in process and already 3 months no visa yet. maybe Singapore is waiting to do at dead line.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
in the below address SG visa office will receive it or not?
ONE GEORGE STREET #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145
I think you sent by DHL. For courier service the address is right. Don't worry they don't update the status of receiving any additional documents. So don't worry. If you are very worried you can send them a fax of your birth certificate as well as an email attachment. In any way they will get it. By the way did they ask for original birth certificate or photocopy? Have you got any cause of delay in your CAIPS? What about your ecas status? Is it still In Process or Application received.
All the best.

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi,

Could anyone pls tell me if I send any documents in the below address SG visa office will receive it or not?

ONE GEORGE STREET #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Last 2times i send some additional supporting in this above address & in the CAIPS i get no note regarding this. SO i'm very confused & worried because they asked me for my birth certificate & if i not send this within 60days my application will cancel.

But i can't understand which address i should send. I already send in the above address.

They will receive DHL / Courier on this address. i used it and they received in 1 day from bangladesh to singapore.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
afrosebd2002

if your DHL tracking number shows a successful reception by a staff of CHC Singapore , then sit back and relax. CHC Singapore never acknowledges reception of any document. They say this on their letters they send to the applicants. I guess your docs have been received by Margaret. if you trust me, pm me the tracking number of that document.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

I wrote file no on the top of envelop maybe it will faster to sort them. I used tracking method to know if they received. After they received i send an e-mail after 4 days and replied me they received and will look at them.

@ @ shiny88 you are back. How was your journey with hot heat humid and mosquito gang fighter bite.
MY friend who did their interview , no word from Singapore still their file in process and already 3 months no visa yet. maybe Singapore is waiting to do at dead line.

Hi MirJahan,

Your friends submitted passport after interview or just in process after interview? If I am not worng, it takes 6 -8 weeks after passport submission to return.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
calvinh said:
@ Shiny & Hello121

I went with Turkish airlines coz they were the cheapest. EVA air does not fly out of Dhaka and the others like Emirates, Etihad, Cathay are quite expensive. Shiny good to know you did not have to rush. I have heard similar stories about istanbul airport staff not being able to speak english. All I want to do is board my flight to toronto and meet my wife :) By the way do they have free wifi at istanbul airport ?
Sorry i dont know if they have free wifi,i didnt use it so i dont know,unless some aiport, they dont have computer to use in the aiport or might be i didnt see.
By the way how long u planning to stay in bd?or just going to bring ur wife.XD

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

it was extremely hot and humid, you cant believe.i will never ever complain about the hot summer in canada anymore lol but there wasnt any mosquitoes...weird eh:S...that sucks ur friend have no news abt their visa, i think it will take more time as i think they had to send everything from dhaka to singapore or sumtg?!not sure...7months running since i received the interview letter my husband and i are loosing hope abt this imm.process...hows ur wife doing?did she learn some french yet:p try to communicate in french to help her too. when i frist met my husband his english wasnt tht fluent as he had noone to speak english with now he can speaks even better than me XD once he comes here he gotta learn french no matter what ehehe!!

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
silenthill_ca said:
Hi MirJahan,

Your friends submitted passport after interview or just in process after interview? If I am not worng, it takes 6 -8 weeks after passport submission to return.
Any news on your side yet?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
silenthill_ca

His status is still IN PROCESS. 3 months gone since he sent his medical.
no PPR yet.

Shiny,

please share your experience on the flight.
how was the inflight entertainment, foods, snacks, staffs' behavior, it was Airbus A330 from Banglades but Its a BOEING 777-300ER. I guess it was good.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
mirjahan said:
Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

Thanks a lot. From the next time I'll use this process.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Amy612 said:
I think you sent by DHL. For courier service the address is right. Don't worry they don't update the status of receiving any additional documents. So don't worry. If you are very worried you can send them a fax of your birth certificate as well as an email attachment. In any way they will get it. By the way did they ask for original birth certificate or photocopy? Have you got any cause of delay in your CAIPS? What about your ecas status? Is it still In Process or Application received.
All the best.
Hi,

They asked me for the notarized copy of birth certificate. In CAIPS there is nothing just mention my background cheking is going on & ecas still shows application received. I'm pregnant & my 5 months is going on may be by this year i can't go to canada. My medical also expired & in this physical condition this is not possilbe to do x-ray. So there are no hope for me. I'm depressed.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
jnathan said:
afrosebd2002

if your DHL tracking number shows a successful reception by a staff of CHC Singapore , then sit back and relax. CHC Singapore never acknowledges reception of any document. They say this on their letters they send to the applicants. I guess your docs have been received by Margaret. if you trust me, pm me the tracking number of that document.
Thanks a lot.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi,

They asked me for the notarized copy of birth certificate. In CAIPS there is nothing just mention my background cheking is going on & ecas still shows application received. I'm pregnant & my 5 months is going on may be by this year i can't go to canada. My medical also expired & in this physical condition this is not possilbe to do x-ray. So there are no hope for me. I'm depressed.
I wish your case will be finalized very soon and you can land before your child is born. There is a new rule about extension of medical effective from June 1, 2012. VO can request to extend the medical if yo can not land becase of expired medical. So may be in your case they will not ask remedical inshallah. Don't think too much. Now the best thing is to keep yourself busy, think about your baby and try to enjoy your pregnency. I know it's hard but try. Inshallah everything will be ok.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Amy612 said:
I wish your case will be finalized very soon and you can land before your child is born. There is a new rule about extension of medical effective from June 1, 2012. VO can request to extend the medical if yo can not land becase of expired medical. So may be in your case they will not ask remedical inshallah. Don't think too much. Now the best thing is to keep yourself busy, think about your baby and try to enjoy your pregnency. I know it's hard but try. Inshallah everything will be ok.
Thank you. Pray for me & my baby.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
Shiny88 said:
Sorry i dont know if they have free wifi,i didnt use it so i dont know,unless some aiport, they dont have computer to use in the aiport or might be i didnt see.
By the way how long u planning to stay in bd?or just going to bring ur wife.XD
I am going from bd to canada to be with my wife who is a canadian citizen and sponsoring me. I booked a round trip ticket coz I need to be back in BD in about six months to wind up things :)