March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
greenoil said:
Moreover, the VOs receive and process thousands of all kinds of applications. Doing it right the first time will save you from troubles later on.
troubles..?

later on?

We have to tell it like it is green.lol

If you fail, you will be punished much more heavily than many criminals. :)

Its a sad fact.

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
jnathan said:
Moreover, there are shortage of power in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan where even in cities people hardly get power over 8 hours a day. People having access to Diesel/Gas generators can run their fans and Air coolers but generators too cannot run for hours as they generate tremendous heat.

I was wondering where do you get your facts/numbers from. You seem to have a numerical value for everything, 8 hours...0.01%........etc. I am sure you are either very well informed (right to the digit) or very ignorant to see how putting a number changes the outcome. Would you mind sharing your source for quoting the above-referenced.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Hello121 said:
I dont see how my situation helps Canada. Not in the slightest.

When younger I developed my deeper Canadian love thru international comp in sport. Had made alot of friends but when out there in a 1 on 1 sport it really came down to Canada. Scary and just being a Canadian made a huge deal. That concept was my friend. I played exact Canadian without even trying(lol) and look back on it as a great period in my life. Sadly, never went Olys and realized, as a Canadian, I was my own worst enemy. In my moms words, 'a worry wort'. :( Just killing some of us for something that very, very, very few Canadians have an idea of what damage fake marriages do.
Chill out my friend, you may need to read and try to understand the previous posts. Marriage of convenience do damage legitimate family union. I was approached to do just that awhile a go and said no without hesitation. Money will go away but the record remains and you can't get rid of that.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
I stayed in my grand father hotel most of my stay in the city of dhaka and there was electricity 24h and if for a second the current goes the generator start,so i had it for 24hrs, unless the village side my husband dont have generator the electricity comes once in 2,3,4 hours only for few minutes sometime less than a minute and never know when its gonna come back again.With weather like that its not a living condition,i couldnt sleep at night in the village it was so humid and hot couldnt tolerate it. But i went to the south side of bangladesh,coxs bazar but over there it wasnt humiid at all just hot. I got so dark by the sun i dont recognise myself lol

last time i went to bd with etihad and i paid 1300 and i change the return date with only 100dollar. this time i paid 1555 and to change date was to pay 900 and change class..last time dealing with turkish airline , i dont recommend to anyone. Turkish to toronto was 10hrs!

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
Shiny88 said:
I stayed in my grand father hotel most of my stay in the city of dhaka and there was electricity 24h and if for a second the current goes the generator start,so i had it for 24hrs, unless the village side my husband dont have generator the electricity comes once in 2,3,4 hours only for few minutes sometime less than a minute and never know when its gonna come back again.With weather like that its not a living condition,i couldnt sleep at night in the village it was so humid and hot couldnt tolerate it. But i went to the south side of bangladesh,coxs bazar but over there it wasnt humiid at all just hot. I got so dark by the sun i dont recognise myself lol

last time i went to bd with etihad and i paid 1300 and i change the return date with only 100dollar. this time i paid 1555 and to change date was to pay 900 and change class..last time dealing with turkish airline , i dont recommend to anyone. Turkish to toronto was 10hrs!
Hi Shiny, I can't remember it ever being so hot and humid in May before. Combined with the regular power outages it becomes unbearable, hopefully June showers are coming soon. I will be leaving for Toronto in July and I have booked a round trip flight from Dhaka to Toronto on Turkish airlines. It cost me around $1800. I am a little worried about catching my connecting flight to Toronto from Istanbul as there is only one hour from when I land in Istanbul and the next flight to Toronto. I wanted to ask you is the boarding card for istanbul - toronto flight issued from Dhaka airport also ? And did you have enough time to catch your flight to toronto from istanbul or you had to rush ? How is Turkish airlines service ?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
greenoil said:
Chill out my friend, you may need to read and try to understand the previous posts. Marriage of convenience do damage legitimate family union. I was approached to do just that awhile a go and said no without hesitation. Money will go away but the record remains and you can't get rid of that.
How much damage do they do? I dont know. Nobody I know does. I've searched and found nothing but heart broken people complaining.

Just wondering if you can give me any stats to help my wife and I understand why we are being emotionally and financially slain? Thanks.

p.s. I'm chill Green. You have to know that I am not directly pissy with you.lol And thanks for listening. :)

p.p.s. Approached? Sounds creepy.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Hello121 said:
How much damage do they do? I dont know. Nobody I know does. I've searched and found nothing but heart broken people complaining.

Just wondering if you can give me any stats to help my wife and I understand why we are being emotionally and financially slain? Thanks.

p.s. I'm chill Green. You have to know that I am not directly pissy with you.lol And thanks for listening. :)
I wish I could help you but I couldn't. You may need to post your question in a separate thread ask for others' opinions and blow your stress away in it. Sponsorship is a long process, acknowledge it and accept it as it is. The moment your wife arrives in Canada, it's wonderful but it's just half of the battle. I'll let you figure out the other half yourself.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
calvinh said:
Hi Shiny, I can't remember it ever being so hot and humid in May before. Combined with the regular power outages it becomes unbearable, hopefully June showers are coming soon. I will be leaving for Toronto in July and I have booked a round trip flight from Dhaka to Toronto on Turkish airlines. It cost me around $1800. I am a little worried about catching my connecting flight to Toronto from Istanbul as there is only one hour from when I land in Istanbul and the next flight to Toronto. I wanted to ask you is the boarding card for istanbul - toronto flight issued from Dhaka airport also ? And did you have enough time to catch your flight to toronto from istanbul or you had to rush ? How is Turkish airlines service ?
When I was in Cambodia in April(the hottest month of the year) there was a heat wave on top. Near the ocean it was nice actually but at her mom and pops and in the city, unbearable. No holiday there.

Also, can you guy fly EVA to Bangladesh? They were alot better than Cathay in price and function imo.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
greenoil said:
I wish I could help you but I couldn't. You may need to post your question in a separate thread ask for others' opinions and blow your stress away in it. Sponsorship is a long process, acknowledge it and accept it as it is. The moment your wife arrives in Canada, it's wonderful but it's just half of the battle. I'll let you figure out the other half yourself.
I have accepted but can't say I am happy. Sponsorship for many, many others(close friends and co-workers) is 1/5 the time and price green. Not long. Thats 500% higher for me. One fifth is not long.

I do appreciate you trying to make me happy here tho. Can I ask how long you waited?

The other half? Thats all up to me. Easy.

My marriage has become, I work in Canada, spend elsewhere. Telephone.

But, yeah. With this attitude, I must deserve it...

Little Bill: I don't deserve this...to die like this. I was building a house.

William Munny: Deserve ain't got nuthin to do with it.

lol

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Hello121 said:
My marriage has become, I work in Canada, spend elsewhere. Telephone.
Ha ha ha. Like your comment. Very true..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
calvinh said:
they issue the both boarding pass from toronto to turkey &turkey to dhaka and vice versa when you return. i had 1half hour layover i had plenty of time ,didnt miss my flight since its the same airlines so you should not worry unless you land very late for your next flight..IN turkish airport DO NOT EXPECT people to speak english,trust me lol.i went to the information desk asked the lady where i can go to change currency and call bangladesh from the aiport,she sent me to currency exchange ladies.i ask the first lady';how much money i need to make a long distance call and where and how i can make a call from the aiport ,she said ''dont know''then she show me sign to talk to lady beside. the first question i asked her is if she speaks english she said a little bit, so i asked her the same question and she answered me ''COFFE SHOP'' ONLY LMAO turkish airlines dont fly at the time they say, also if you change your mind to change return date expect to pay 900. The next day i reach bd, i went to turkish office in gulshan they had no seat available until the 24MAY we kept calling is any seats available they didnt have any for the next 6months unless i pay 900 for different class. My question is so how i booked my flight to go bd and had return too if they were so booked?they just want mooney. never ever with turkish...goodluck hope u enjoy.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Hi,

Could anyone pls tell me if I send any documents in the below address SG visa office will receive it or not?

HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
ONE GEORGE STREET #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Last 2times i send some additional supporting in this above address & in the CAIPS i get no note regarding this. SO i'm very confused & worried because they asked me for my birth certificate & if i not send this within 60days my application will cancel.

But i can't understand which address i should send. I already send in the above address.

calvinh

Mar 25, 2012
bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
AOR Received.
13-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2012
@ Shiny & Hello121

I went with Turkish airlines coz they were the cheapest. EVA air does not fly out of Dhaka and the others like Emirates, Etihad, Cathay are quite expensive. Shiny good to know you did not have to rush. I have heard similar stories about istanbul airport staff not being able to speak english. All I want to do is board my flight to toronto and meet my wife :) By the way do they have free wifi at istanbul airport ?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
afrosebd2002 said:
Hi,

Could anyone pls tell me if I send any documents in the below address SG visa office will receive it or not?

HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
ONE GEORGE STREET #11-01
SINGAPORE 049145

Last 2times i send some additional supporting in this above address & in the CAIPS i get no note regarding this. SO i'm very confused & worried because they asked me for my birth certificate & if i not send this within 60days my application will cancel.

But i can't understand which address i should send. I already send in the above address.
Noone here would be able to know if they received your additional documents or not,how did you send it? did you put ur file number name,adress..etc on it?

When and how did they ask you to send birth certificate? did you send it before the 60days yet?if not, i would sugest you to call Singapore As soon as possible and find out if they received it, its very urgent since they gave you a limited time to send.

Office Location:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore 049145

Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

Telephone/ Facsimile Numbers:

Mission Tel.: (65) 6854-5900
Immigration Tel.: (65) 6854-5946
Mission Fax: (65) 6854-5930
Immigration Fax: (65) 6854-5874 and (65) 6854-5876

Case Specific Enquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

General Enquiry:

Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Shiny88 said:
Noone here would be able to know if they received your additional documents or not,how did you send it? did you put ur file number name,adress..etc on it?

When and how did they ask you to send birth certificate? did you send it before the 60days yet?if not, i would sugest you to call Singapore As soon as possible and find out if they received it, its very urgent since they gave you a limited time to send.

Office Location:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore 049145

Mailing Address:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
(not for courier)

Telephone/ Facsimile Numbers:

Mission Tel.: (65) 6854-5900
Immigration Tel.: (65) 6854-5946
Mission Fax: (65) 6854-5930
Immigration Fax: (65) 6854-5874 and (65) 6854-5876

Case Specific Enquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

General Enquiry:

Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Hi,

Yes I put my file # & my details with the documents.

Last wk they ask me for birth certificate by email one day later i send them. Last day i got my CAIPS & there i found no note regarding my past additional documents which i send one month before. So now i'm very confused they got my birth certificate or not. I already send email to confirm me. But u know SG visa office they will reply or not only god knows.

But DHL confirm me they got my docs with the name of the person who receive it. Then why they not update it in my file i dont know.

I think it was my mistake to send in their office address it is better to send their mailing address.