Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi guys I wanted to apply for my siblings visitor visa and need some info, my sibling is a self employed business owner and also have a strong travel history what documents I can provide to show the strong ties and prove the visa officer he will not overstate and go back. Please let me know if you have any cover letters or sample SOP for the file. Anyone recently applied what is current processing time ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys I wanted to apply for my siblings visitor visa and need some info, my sibling is a self employed business owner and also have a strong travel history what documents I can provide to show the strong ties and prove the visa officer he will not overstate and go back. Please let me know if you have any cover letters or sample SOP for the file. Anyone recently applied what is current processing time ?
Your sibling wants to show travel history to the UK, US, NZ and AUS. If self employed then needs to show business registration, taxes paid, client contracts/receipts that show he will return. Also ties are spouse/children, investments, properties etc. He will want to include personal bank accounts to show that he can afford to visit. Processing depends on country. You can include a letter of invitation that outlines why you want him to visit, for how long with an itinerary.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Your sibling wants to show travel history to the UK, US, NZ and AUS. If self employed then needs to show business registration, taxes paid, client contracts/receipts that show he will return. Also ties are spouse/children, investments, properties etc. He will want to include personal bank accounts to show that he can afford to visit. Processing depends on country. You can include a letter of invitation that outlines why you want him to visit, for how long with an itinerary.
Do you have a sample invitation letter or any letter of explanation that my sibling can write to explain his situation ?