Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Mubarak ho. I think the delay was probably because of the internal security checks they're running. Anyway, good to know that the CHC didn't let you down in the end.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Congrates bro :D

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

aisa laga jaisay mujhey visa mil gaya ho :)

m really too happy 4 u ...

deer deeeeeeeeeeer umbarak sha ror... Allah di jwand kha ka...

Lastly i wud like 2 say that have wonderful stay in Canada but try 2 keep Pakistan's flag up... try 2 improve reputation of ur country... always work for the better reputation of Pak... its our home land... it has given us a name... a nationality...

God Bless ya my brother... keep us in ur prayers as well..

:)

tania2010

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
afridi2482 said:
Shukar Alhamdolillah After a Long Long Hectic Wait finally by the prayers of my Parents, Family Members, friends and Well wishers I have been granted Study Visa. thanks to Allah Almighty. Indeed it was the most difficult time of my life yet the most cheerful moment of my life..

Here i would like to add a few things..

First of all my prayers are all of those who are waiting for their medicals and visas specially Durrani, Jiggzy and every body on the forum..

2ndly let me tell you that it was one of the most difficult time of my life and at times i lost hope but then i did toba and prayed to allah that Ya Allah if my Rizq is in Canada i will go otherwise i wont. So i would suggest all of you to believe in one Allah and just imagine that allah k haan dair hai Andher nahee and thats why we are proud to be Muslims..

3rdly I would like to suggest all those waiting for visas and medicals that since this is ramzan and Allah farmatay hai k Roza Daar ke Dua mai Aftari k time zaroor kabool farmata hoo so tell ur parents specially your father to pray for u from the core of their hearts and pray for yourself.

Lastly Offer two rakat Salat e Hajat in Sehri time and recite 11 times Surah Kafiroon in first rakat and 11 times Surah Ikhlas in 2nd Rakat and make Dua after that with Durood before and after ur Dua and do it with complete faith.. Inshallah Inshallah You will get good news..

My Prayers are again for all those who are waiting for their medicals and visas.

In the End Naswar Kee 2, 2 puriya to All of You free of Cost from my side because its da Nasha of Raja's and Kings..hahaha...

Good Luck Guys
Afridi bht bht mubarak ho yar tjhe!!!!!

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Thank You so much to every single person on the forum.. indeed i am overjoyed and u guys have added spice to my happiness.. thanks alot..

@Haider.. Dont worry man Peshawar mai tho hoti hee naswar hai..fikar not.. canada waalo koo naswar kaa chaas lagaenge...hahah

@evolving faith.. yep exactly it was all due to security checks..since i sailed on crude oil carriers and i went to iran and other gulf countries and offcourse that i am pathan so that made it difficult but i am graceful to God that i got it ultimately...

@Roma... Ya man thanks alot and i will not waste any opportunity in disgracing pakistan dont worry..haha.. jokes apart.. Pakistan is more important than anything offcourse and inshallah i will try k aapko shikayat kaa moka naa doo Daada Jaan... lolxxunaaa...

may Allah Almighty give you all the happiness of this day... Aameen...

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
@Afridi: Afridi rora treat pakar day yar... um dasi rana lar nashe :p

Guyz this calls for a big party from Afridi :p

wat do u think?

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Roma.. za kho taralay charg yama yaar.. che kala wayee khooo daaa Kalay raabanday ma ra khabrava..haha...ta waya che charta ghwaray yaar...

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
hahaahahaha za bs tek da deal done shu :p

Aftari done da :p

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
@roma ya sure anytime man...

@tanya.. thanks ...brother kahoo ya sister...hahaha..anyways thanks...

irfanullah

Jul 26, 2011
Mubarak Boom Boom, btw which Univ or College?
afridi2482 said:
Shukar Alhamdolillah After a Long Long Hectic Wait finally by the prayers of my Parents, Family Members, friends and Well wishers I have been granted Study Visa. thanks to Allah Almighty. Indeed it was the most difficult time of my life yet the most cheerful moment of my life..

Here i would like to add a few things..

First of all my prayers are all of those who are waiting for their medicals and visas specially Durrani, Jiggzy and every body on the forum..

2ndly let me tell you that it was one of the most difficult time of my life and at times i lost hope but then i did toba and prayed to allah that Ya Allah if my Rizq is in Canada i will go otherwise i wont. So i would suggest all of you to believe in one Allah and just imagine that allah k haan dair hai Andher nahee and thats why we are proud to be Muslims..

3rdly I would like to suggest all those waiting for visas and medicals that since this is ramzan and Allah farmatay hai k Roza Daar ke Dua mai Aftari k time zaroor kabool farmata hoo so tell ur parents specially your father to pray for u from the core of their hearts and pray for yourself.

Lastly Offer two rakat Salat e Hajat in Sehri time and recite 11 times Surah Kafiroon in first rakat and 11 times Surah Ikhlas in 2nd Rakat and make Dua after that with Durood before and after ur Dua and do it with complete faith.. Inshallah Inshallah You will get good news..

My Prayers are again for all those who are waiting for their medicals and visas.

In the End Naswar Kee 2, 2 puriya to All of You free of Cost from my side because its da Nasha of Raja's and Kings..hahaha...

Good Luck Guys