+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i Need To Explain ?

Rizwan486749

Nov 18, 2011
My brother is living in Canada for 4 years....with her wife n her daughter, also he is a Permanent citizen of canada in Mississauga.

I m going via student visa so tell me..............

1. Should i need to explain that my brother is living there ! (n show passport n documents of him etc) ?
2. or should i avoid this n only show my status ?

BCOZ I HEARD THAT IF I SHOW MY BROTHER'S STATUS I WILL GET REJECTED BCOZ EMBASSY WILL THINK THAT "I WILL NOT COME BACK N GOING FOR STAY IN CANADA"
BUT I DON'T WANT TO HIDE ANYTHING ALSO............CONFUSED :(
HELP

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never never mention anything to with your brother ok.Its you and you alone.Mention your and enjoy it.
Above all show that you have to come back after all.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizwan486749 said:
My brother is living in Canada for 4 years....with her wife n her daughter, also he is a Permanent citizen of canada in Mississauga.

1. Should i need to explain that my brother is living there ! (n show passport n documents of him etc) ?

BCOZ I HEARD THAT IF I SHOW MY BROTHER'S STATUS I WILL GET REJECTED BCOZ EMBASSY WILL THINK THAT "I WILL NOT COME BACK N GOING FOR STAY IN CANADA"
HELP
Hi,

Your tie to Canada has nothing to do with your candidature for a student visa. It's NOT written anywhere that you can't get a permit in case of any tie to Canada. You need to focus on your academics only.

In my own case, I mentioned everything about my sibling, a MBA graduate from Canada with a 3 year PGWP.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Rizwan486749 said:

HELP
You will have to mention about you brother in the family information form.

And people without any relatives residing in Canada do get their visa rejected on the basis of country tie. So, just show the ties and you will not have any problem.

And enfield is right.

Don't get scared or misled by wrong information. Hiding/fraudulence of required information can be a considered as a severe crime in visa application and can lead to extreme penalties.

Rizwan486749

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks to all..................
its better for me to show family links........i will do.
bcoz i heard that if ur close family members living in canada....embassy knows bcoz they have all record so don't show wrong information.