+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I go ahead and send off another set of fingerprints?

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I only sent in one to the FBI and it is not there yet but I am afraid when they get it, I will wait for 3 or so months just for them to tell me the fingerprints are bad.

I was thinking of going too get two or three more sets tomorrow and sending it xpresspost or through purlator.
Do you think this would be a bad idea?

Kimmy520

Sep 13, 2009
I was actually having the same thoughts. I sent two sets of fingerprints early last week but read another post about people having a hard time with fingerprints...

amibhi

Nov 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
05 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
05 Mar 2010
Passport Req..
01 Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
07 Set 10
What do you mean the fingerprints are bad?

dr_sarwat

Jul 9, 2009
It was the same case with me.
My prints were not good,its because my palms are sweaty and my lines are not deep enough to make impressions.
FBI returened back my first ones. Then I took two sets and send them with an explanation letter provided my the person who took my prints stating that these are the best one we can get.

Hope this helps !

CeeGee

Star Member
Jan 31, 2010
Hello, my wife is waiting for FBI clearance, she contacted them and they no longer expidite them, they are telling us it is now taking 12 to 14 weeks, so I would say it is just taking a long time, not that your prints may be bad. They told us also that it takes 10 weeks before they even start to process. look for thread on FBI started by CeeGee for some more timelines other people are having, Thanks